Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

[photos]: 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Caused Trouble On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos]: 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Caused Trouble On The Internet (5282 Views)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / [photos] 5 Most Talked About Nigerian Celebrity Couples Of 2018 / PHOTOS: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Divorcees Who Are Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos]: 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Caused Trouble On The Internet by unique456: 4:51am On May 15, 2022
Ayra Starr, a young singer , her hits songs are: Away, Beggie Beggie, and of course Bloody Samaritan. I love her personality, she doesn’t send anybody and she even expresses this on the opening song of her 2021 album 19 & Dangerous, “Cast” where she sings “If I cast then I cast, anything wey wan sup go sup.” Ayra has taken this attitude into her fashion which is daring and bold but sometimes also questionable and open to harsh criticisms from fans. Here are 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Embarrassed Her. 1. Her Vegas High-Slit Gown This is the outfit that caused such a raucous online. All eyes were on Ayra who was wearing a very high-slit dress with a plunging neckline during a video that showcased Don Jazzy, Rema, Ayra and a bunch of other MAVIN people in a bus and lined up for an occasion. The outfit was immediately met with harsh criticism. Some of the comments include people saying, “U don dey naked at the age of 19 hmmm all in the name of fashion well wish u the best“, “Ayra jus naked by all means, she always want to break her waist and every bone in her body, she too do abeg,” “Wait o! Where is it written that as a female celeb, u should suddenly be naked?” Safe to say, this outfit caused a lot of conversation and not in a good way. 2.This Blue Jacket There’s nothing wrong about Ayra Starr’s blue jacket, it is a nice jacket. The problem came when during a performance at UNIBEN, she decided to throw this jacket into the crowd. This jacket caused a fight. One person by the name of Divine actually got punched in the eyes because of the jacket. According to him, “I didn’t get your jacket. Someone punched me in my eyes. It swolen already. We were dragging the jacket before.” Ayra responded to the person saying, “so sorry my Starr. Send me a DM.” Meanwhile the girl who got the jacket was flaunting it all over social media All this because of one jacket. Wahala causing jacket! 3.Her Black Short Skirt This is actually funny . When Ayra Starr was performing in her little shirt and crop top, she started whining and as she was doing it, it was touching a man in the crowd so much so that he said “see small yansh dey shake oh”, it almost made Ayra drop her mic. Here’s what Ayra said: Here’s the video that seemingly captured the moment: I guess the skirt was really doing its work. 4. This Pink Skirt and Top Looking at this outfit at first , Its actually a nice dress and I think it’s a beautiful outfit. But people on the internet did not think so at all! First of all, somebody zoomed into the picture and said: “So na only me see that place” This zoom-in plus the initial picture itself caused an onslaught of backlash. People said things like: “I haven’t seen any of your shows or pics that you dress normal like a normal person, being a super star ⭐ doesn’t mean you should be exposing your dearly privates stuffs“, “Dey try dress responsible small“, and more. 5. Performing In Her Bra In UNIBEN Finally, one of the most talked about fashion moments from Ayra Starr was when she stripped down to just her bra to perform in UNIBEN. While some people appreciated the energy and commitment to her craft, a lot of people did not like it at all! Some people said: “Na why she no wear cloth?” “Why is she wearing only bra?“, “All these stunts because of fame. She should have untie the bra“, and more. Which of these outfit do you think really is the most opened outfit? Also, what do you think of Ayra’s style of dressing in general?

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/photos-5-times-ayra-starrs-clothes-caused-trouble-on-the-internet/

1 Like

Re: [photos]: 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Caused Trouble On The Internet by DSC7: 7:54am On May 15, 2022
Pishures nko? undecided

6 Likes

Re: [photos]: 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Caused Trouble On The Internet by atilla(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2022
Nawa for OP

No pic just plenty talk

6 Likes

Re: [photos]: 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Caused Trouble On The Internet by haabidah666: 11:00am On May 15, 2022
La click la bend tongue

1 Like

Re: [photos]: 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Caused Trouble On The Internet by happiness4ever(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2022
My phone never load picture

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: Sexiest Footballer / Nollywood Film Producer, Ifeanyi Udokwu Dies / Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.