Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move (391 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move by TonyRazor(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2022
Nwafor Okafor
Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move

The Anambra State Governor Prof, Chukwuma Soludo, at the weekend visited the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra ( IPOB) in prison.
Soludo disclosed this in a statement signed by himself.

He said," I visited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday, (Friday, 13th May, 2022) to felicitate with him and also as part of the wider consultations with critical stakeholders in search of lasting peace and security in the South East.

He was in very high spirits and we had quality and frank discussion in a very convivial atmosphere.

He expressed sadness over what he described as “sacrilegious killings” of innocent persons, kidnappings and all forms of criminalities, including the brutal enforcement of the senseless “sit at home” perpetuated by sundry groups claiming to be acting for or on behalf of IPOB. He assured that if the opportunity arises, he will be glad to personally broadcast to his followers to maintain the peace.

Together, we shall restore peace, security and prosperity in Anambra and the Southeast. It is well indeed.

In a swift reaction the National Coordinator of APGA Media Warriors' Forum, Chinedu Obigwe commended the move.

OBIGWE'S STATEMENT READS:
Governor Soludo visit to Nnamdi Kanu at DSS custody is a masterstroke step that will end insecurity in Anambra and Southeast at large.*

If you see someone that has a burning desire to entrench peace and security in his State you will know.

Governor Soludo truly has a burning desire to bring peace and security in Anambra State.

His visit to Nnamdi Kanu at DSS custody is not something that can be taken for granted.

It's something that must be appreciated by ndi Anambra and igbo's at large.

My reason for saying this is because Governor Soludo is a character that means business.

He is not someone that fakes it.

If he wants to achieve a goal, he will ensure that no stone will be left unturned to achieve that goal.

I was so happy to see Governor Soludo pics with Nnamdi Kanu that is in DSS custody.

It shows that he feels Nnamdi Kanu pain and that he is deeply touched with the insecurity in Anambra and Southeast at large.

I can say it boldly that with Governor Soludo visit to Nnamdi Kanu at DSS custody that he has two things in mind and they are (1)The release of Nnamdi Kanu from detention(2)putting an end to the insecurity in Anambra and Southeast at large.

The two things Governor Soludo has in mind that made him to visit Nnamdi Kanu has shown that he has the interest of ndi Anambra and igbo's at large in his heart.

Let's not forget in a hurry that no other Southeast Governor was bold enough to identify with Nnamdi Kanu in this period of his incarceration at DSS custody but Governor Soludo has done that.

He deserves to be commended and appreciated for making that bold move.

Am proud of my support for Governor Soludo and I know that other of his supporters are proud of their support for him.

He has truly justified the confidence reposed on him by Anambra electorates.

Deep down in my heart, I see Governor Soludo as the only Presidential material igbo's can boast of having but let the will of God be done.

Re: Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move by marshalldgreat(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2022
Okay o
Re: Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move by Nobody: 6:43am On May 15, 2022
Re: Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move by Creamypie(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2022
KANU dey enjoy in prison
Re: Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move by pdppower: 6:45am On May 15, 2022
Creamypie:
KANU dey enjoy in prison

A swear. Person wet no dey prison gan no get 40inch tv

1 Like

Re: Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move by mariovito(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2022
Good move by Soludo. This is what he should have done from the get go instead of issuing out ultimatums and deadline to civil servants to disregard the Monday sit at home.

May the South East/ Igbo South South find healing, progress, visionary leadership and most of all; FREEDOM.
Re: Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move by HyconMojo(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2022
This kain prison na joy , just no real freedom
Re: Soludo visits Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody, Obigwe hails move by ajekpaks(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2022
un but

(1) (Reply)

I'll Invest Aggressively In The Creative Industry, Tourism And Ent. - Bello (vid / PDP Congratulates Uba, Ortom, Over Success Of State Congress / A.p.c Special Convention: Why Amaechi Would Win Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.