Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (46993 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by FactBoyz: 7:07am On May 15, 2022
Governor of Anambra State, Chukwuma Soludo, has visited the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The governor quoted the IPOB leader as saying that e would preach peace when released.

Soludo made this known in a post on his Facebook page on Saturday night after visiting the IPOB leader.

He posted, “I visited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday, (Friday, 13th May, 2022) to felicitate with him and also as part of the wider consultations with critical stakeholders in search of lasting peace and security in the South East.

“He was in very high spirits and we had quality and frank discussion in a very convivial atmosphere. He expressed sadness over what he described as “sacrilegious killings” of innocent persons, kidnappings and all forms of criminalities, including the brutal enforcement of the senseless “sit at home” perpetuated by sundry groups claiming to be acting for or on behalf of IPOB.

“He assured that if the opportunity arises, he will be glad to personally broadcast to his followers to maintain the peace.

“Together, we shall restore peace, security and prosperity in Anambra and the Southeast.

https://punchng.com/what-nnamdi-kanu-told-me-when-i-visited-him-in-prison-soludo/?amp

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by juman(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2022
Good.
He can get him released.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by FactBoyz: 7:09am On May 15, 2022
Soludo took a really great leap

543 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Dailymice: 7:11am On May 15, 2022
Let the murderers in Sokoto keep their animal brain to themselves while Biafrans strategize how to leave this stupid Lord Lugard enforced union.

I often sympathised with those who say bad about Yoruba Muslims, but it seems they are FAR BETTER than the barbarians up north.

May Igboho also achieve his dream for an Oduduwa nation and free them from the shackles of servitude to the north

375 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SirBlack999(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2022
Igbo otelectuals won't be happy about this. Umu ekwensu

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2022
Premium tears loading from the west and the North.. I miss igboho sha,dats another solid nigg....ha

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2022
Nnamdi is a handsome man...radiating even in prison. See as prison be like 4 star hotel...

Ohamadike! Gallant freedom fighter!! Unbreakable!!! You are doing well...

This picture could make his followers mellow down...he looks well kept.

270 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by ajekpaks(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2022
Best Governor the south east have produced for far... I'm not Anambra but I wish he was my governor... hopefully he continues in this vein...

badoh:

You people just talk with sentiments. Best governor as how? Has he even spent 6 months in office to access his performance and compare it with expectations?

I agree, I am but a sentimental animal.

updated for those mentioning me.

being the best does not mean he's done so much, but he's done more than the rest... he could easily have gone the way of his predecessor, or even the current incumbent governors of the SE, all who have turned a blind eye to the NK situation, but he chose to confabulate and that's doing something better than the others...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Balkan(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2022
Oh my God. Ever shining star. See him looking better than most of us outside. Soludo is getting it right now. But soludo, stay away from Sit@home. It is sacrosanct. Without it, l don't think you will be thinking of going to see him in detention.
Children of hate will view this and run away. They will be so disappointed.

God bless Soludo
God bless MNK.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:19am On May 15, 2022
cool KUJE FC Coach N.KANU cool cheesy wink.Afonja muzlimz,coma see our coach cool

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2022
I see a political resolution on this matter. If all the SE governors can speak in unity, MNK will be released, but some are busy chasing individual ambitions

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Mumusaphire: 7:21am On May 15, 2022
Good steps to make peace.

13 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by jeff1993: 7:21am On May 15, 2022
How I wish MNK can speak on this issue of U rest and ask his stupid followers to calm down and Stop Ki.lling Igbo vitizens!!!

Most of the idiots following him down eat are nonentities,Armed robbers and cultist who see the agitation as a route to become "Legally" wayward all in the name of Biafran agitations.

The souls of Innocent Igbos that are killed will continue to haunt this Man till death.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:21am On May 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:21am On May 15, 2022
cool
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Cmanforall: 7:21am On May 15, 2022
Good step from Soludo to ensure peace in his state.
And all the criminals should be dealt with.

I made post on this @ lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by boolet: 7:21am On May 15, 2022
Looking good and well dressed. Majority of people house no fine reach this sef. Abeg he's under house arrest, he's not a prisoner. grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Blackestjunior(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2022
Na prison fine like dis ,...na some people dream house na im they put dis guy as prison

Chaiiiii

59 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by datola: 7:21am On May 15, 2022
Nice
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by uncleck: 7:22am On May 15, 2022
Prison don humble our leader.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Millimann: 7:22am On May 15, 2022
You see am? Nnamdi Kanu is not in support of the nonsense.

Who then are behind those activities?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2022
No more Fendi shirt. It's now Atletico Madrid shirt, a club that once tried to break away from Barca-Madrid dominance. They tried their best but nowadays they're obviously unable to make a change. That's similar to how Kanu has been kept at bay and content with eating beans from same country he calls a zoo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by 2021Blogger: 7:22am On May 15, 2022
This is commendable Mr Governor, you're always ahead of others. This shows a good and responsible leader, more knowledge and wisdom sir.

Read Deborah Samuel full biography and story here>>>https://www.google.com/amp/s/uzomediatv.com/biography-of-deborah-samuel-age-cause-of-death-family-parents-story-killers-husband-siblings-history/amp/

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Collyti19: 7:22am On May 15, 2022
Is this prison or person palour

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SensualMan: 7:22am On May 15, 2022
Peace in Igbo land, Peace in Igbo communities, Igbos are known for peace until Buhari planted Igbo speaking Fulani's to wreck havoc in igbo land.

Look at my Governor, chai! NWOKE OMA! The best decision I ever took in this life was campaigning and mobilising delegates for u and to God be the glory u are Governor Today, Anambra nkem!

LOOK how fresh Buhari and Tinubu's nightmare is looking fresh. This must be a presidential prison grin
Even Tilumbu Urchins are not living any better.
MNK is even enjoying electricity, Tinubu Urchins hardly have light cheesy
MNK is 70 years(in wisdom) and Tinubu is also 70 years now look at the difference grin grin grin grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!
God bless Biafra
God bless Governor C. C. SOLUDO!
God bless Anambra!
God bless Igbo Land!

Igbo Amaka!

Woe unto Western Nigeria and Northern Nigeria!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Winters23: 7:23am On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by dettolgel: 7:23am On May 15, 2022
IPOB issues can be resolved politically. The use of military tactics to solve a political problem has always resulted in more problems.

What is wrong in treating every Nigerian with fairness?

This is not about Igbos alone but every other groups that made up the country called Nigeria. We all deserved to be given equal opportunity.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by FuckDModz: 7:23am On May 15, 2022
grin

Mr. Solution, nice one.

The criminals parading themselves as IPOB members will be crushed soon.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / Nigerians React To Binani’s ‘Void’ Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.