Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy (1000 Views)

Calling JESUS A PROPHET Is BLASPHEMY / Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by OtemAtum: 12:26pm On May 15, 2022
FearGod1r:
Leviticus are old testament , this was the reason Jesus Christ came into our world, the old testament law is the law of moses given by God to him to give to the children of isreal Jesus Christ came to fufil the law.... It was said by those of the old time, Thou shall not commit adultry but Jesus teaches that He that look a woman to lust as already commited adultery with her in her heart... No one stone anyone for blasphemy anymore, if we still continue in that the purpose of Jesus Christ visiting is futile (God forbid) Accept Jesus before it is too late. God loves you
The christians killed Hypatia many years afte christianity was invented. The popes killed many for blapshemy too. Religion is a shit.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by zionmade(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Change you moniker to Satanmade or Zioncurse!

You have been cursed from home!
A paedophile worshipper can't tell me what a curse is. Keep worshipping ur rapist prophet and stay on your lane
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by wolesmile(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
Christians killed for blasphemy in the olden days, but now they have evolved. Give our muslim earth cohabitants some time, they will evolve too, but it will take about a thousand years sha. Na small small mind evolution dey happen.
As much as I don't agree with your belief in Otem (whatever that is) as the supreme deity, I always respect some of your views when it comes to historical antecedents. I've had several discussions with Christians and I am surprised most of them are ignorant about the violent past of mediaeval Christianity. They don't even know what the inquisition was all about, or that millions were burnt at the stake for expressing a different view for the general church belief. Majority still don't know that the crusade is Christian's version of the Islamic jihad.

1 Like

Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by OtemAtum: 1:00pm On May 15, 2022
wolesmile:

As much as I don't agree with your belief in Otem (whatever that is) as the supreme deity, I always respect some of your views when it comes to historical antecedents. I've had several discussions with Christians and I am surprised most of them are ignorant about the violent past of mediaeval Christianity. They don't even know what the inquisition was all about, or that millions were burnt at the stake for expressing a different view for the general church belief. Majority still don't know that the crusade is Christian's version of the Islamic jihad.
I am the Otem, I believe in myself and I am not a supreme deity.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On May 15, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Christian believe Jesus is Lord and Christian also believe in Trinity.
But Muslim too always commit the sin of Blasphemy by calling Jesus a just messenger.

Is that not an abuse.?
Are they not guilty ?
But let sanity reign, for this world to be a better place.
Love and Humanity is the first Religion.
Let's not twist scripture for our ego's sake abeg! undecided

Calling Jesus Christ just a messenger is simply ignorance of who He is, not blasphemy!

Also, Jesus Christ did not preach what you call your trinity doctrine... instead men fed you that doctrine which is according to their ideas and opinions. lipsrsealed

Yes, Jesus Christ is God, after all He is God's way, Truth and Life - John 14 vs 3 - 7, but His teachings are nothing like what you find in the trinity doctrines born of men. undecided
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by orisa37: 1:27pm On May 15, 2022
NO. IT'S NOT. THE ATHEISTS DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM AND YET DON'T INCINERATE LIFE.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by orisa37: 1:42pm On May 15, 2022
NORTHERN MUSLIMS DON'T KNOW THAT MUCH. THEY ALONE ARE STILL CARRYING THE CURSE ON ISMAEL.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by orisa37: 1:48pm On May 15, 2022
"YANKURI" I JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE BORN PUGNACIOUS AND YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by orisa37: 2:05pm On May 15, 2022
JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED BY FELLOW JEWS. NOT BY HIS WISH BUT THE WILL OF GOD.
DEBBIE SAMUEL DIED BECAUSE SHE IS NOT YET ANY OF SHEDRACK, MECHARK AND ABEDNEGO.
IT MAY NOT BE BUHARI TO HAVE THE HONOUR TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE, BECAUSE HE HIMSELF IS UNCLEAN, SURELY JUDGEMENT OF GOD IS COMING WITH FULL FORCE AND AT GOD'S OWN TIME.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by compton11(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2022
ENGINEERG:
But Muslim too always commit the sin of Blasphemy by calling Jesus a just messenger.
Is that not an abuse.?
Are they not guilty ?
even it is your fellow Christians that will tell u ain't God grin
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Janosky: 8:31pm On May 15, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Is that not an abuse.?
Are they not guilty ?
John 20:21 & John 7:16.
Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”
Jesus Christ is a Messenger, confirmed.

Isaiah 6:8, can anyone send God to go Message?
OP, read and receive Sense.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:56am On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”

Here, he said God is one and Jesus is a messenger. In another post he was showing us how they converted God to "a god" but he has not made sense out of it.

[highlight] you identified john 1.1 as the place your cult converted God to "a god". And you posted the Greek word. Show us very well that God and "a god" exist in John 1.1 and prove it through Greek that you posted. As in why is the first part not changed also to "a God"? This was the manipulation of Max your fellow Jehovah witness....he put "a God" and I smiled. Lol.

See eh... na me and you. You must explain it well ooo. The whole world is reading. Let us have our answer. Werey. Na people wey no understand Bible this people dey use many quotes confuse. Na me and you. Werey. Let's yo there.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

1 Like

Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Emusan(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

But Jesus is God yet you know He was sent grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Confused jaNosense
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Janosky: 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
Emusan:

But Jesus is God yet you know He was sent grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Confused jaNosense

Confused 3 deities worshipper, @ John 20:21 & John 7:16,who sent your 'God' you call Jesus?

We know Isaiah 6:8 is beyond the scope of your brain.
Kpele !
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Janosky: 12:20pm On May 16, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Here, he said God is one and Jesus is a messenger. In another post he was showing us how they converted God to "a god" but he has not made sense out of it.

[highlight] you identified john 1.1 as the place your cult converted God to "a god". And you posted the Greek word. Show us very well that God and "a god" exist in John 1.1 and prove it through Greek that you posted. As in why is the first part not changed also to "a God"? This was the manipulation of Max your fellow Jehovah witness....he put "a God" and I smiled. Lol.

See eh... na me and you. You must explain it well ooo. The whole world is reading. Let us have our answer. Werey. Na people wey no understand Bible this people dey use many quotes confuse. Na me and you. Werey. Let's yo there.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!
All your post have been addressed on NL.

You have no comprehension skills.

PJL werey please stay your lane.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Emusan(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
Janosky:
Confused 3 deities worshipper

The pained lying liar JWs like his father the Devil cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

@ John 20:21 & John 7:16,who sent your 'God' you call Jesus?

But Jesus is God! Is Jesus not God again?

We know Isaiah 6:8 is beyond the scope of your brain.
Kpele !

Olodo....your point is God can't be sent! Yet Bible says Jesus is God and He was sent! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Janosky: 1:20pm On May 16, 2022
Emusan:

The pained lying liar JWs like his father the Devil cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
D
Isaiah 6:8 is the nemesis of Emusan fraudulent post.
Emusan:

But Jesus is God! Is Jesus not God again?

Oga, give proof to Nairaland that you are honest.
Emusan, answer the question:

Emusan:

Olodo....your point is God can't be sent!
D
Mr Lienus....
Isaiah 6:8, your Bible said so.
God said: "Whom shall I send?"
Emusan:

Yet Bible says Jesus is God and He was sent! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
@ Isaiah 6:8, did God send himself?
@ John 3:16, did God send himself?
@ John 20:21 , Did God send himself?
Isaiah 6:8 , John 20:21& John 3:16 is beyond the scope of Emusan brain.
Trinity dey robb him brain.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Emusan(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Pained worshipper of lying 8 old men in Warwick grin cheesy grin grin

You're beginning to jump like kangaroo.

Is Jesus God? Bible says Yes! Was He sent? Bible says Yes! So what is your point again Mr dey deceive yourself cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Mr Lienus....

And God answered cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Is Jesus God or not?

John 3:16, did God send himself?

Is Jesus God or not?

John 20:21 , Did God send himself?

Is Jesus God or not?

Says the great deluded jaNosense cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin[/b]

When he has donated his brain to those 8 lying men and replaced with dust cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

All your post have been addressed on NL.

You have no comprehension skills.

PJL werey please stay your lane.

Nlders, if you know who this Janosky is... wow. He is a terror who goes about terrorizing people with his Jehovah Witness teachings. He has useless Bible quotes to everything you say. So, I am shocked he is asking me to stay in my lane.

Janosky...here are the questions again:

Why did you change God to "a god" in your Bible.
2. Prove that a few will go heaven while the others stay here on earth.
3. Explain explicitly if the story of Lazarus and the rick man is real or fake. Show proofs.

I believe readers are following us very well. Please, just keep watching. I will keep asking them for answers. Truth is always the truth. The real truth has knocked on the door of Janosky. He is running away because he has no answers.

For example:

My other questions
1. Why did Jehovah Witness change God to "a god" in their Bible?
2. They said a few among the saint will go to heaven and the remaining will stay in earth. Let them proceed this beyond reasonable doubt.
3. The story of Lazarus and the rich man is about hell. Let them tell us if it is a real story or an ordinary parable of Jesus. And they should show us the proof of their stand.

They should use verified sources for these verifications.▪︎ Verified proofs are sources that we can really verify.

4 Jehovah Witnesses down on NL. MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, ibomrep, Janosky, bukola94 have all tried but they have failed so far. These are the sheep in wolves in NL, beware of them

Peace be unto everyone!

Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Mr Lienus....

@ John 3:16, did God send himself?
@ John 20:21 , Did God send himself?
grin grin grin grin

I am here also. You have bombarded the guy enough. He cant give you the required proof. It's all well and good. It's now your time..

Jonasky, give proofs here:

1. Why did you change God to "a god" in your Bible?
2. Prove that a few will go to heaven while others stay here on earth.
3. Explain explicitly if the story of Lazarus and the rich man is real or fake. Show proofs.

Come and give your own proofs also.

Block head.

For example:

My other questions
1. Why did Jehovah Witness change God to "a god" in their Bible?
2. They said a few among the saint will go to heaven and the remaining will stay in earth. Let them proceed this beyond reasonable doubt.
3. The story of Lazarus and the rich man is about hell. Let them tell us if it is a real story or an ordinary parable of Jesus. And they should show us the proof of their stand.

They should use verified sources for these verifications.▪︎ Verified proofs are sources that we can really verify.

4 Jehovah Witnesses down on NL. MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, ibomrep, Janosky, bukola94 have all tried but they have failed so far. These are the sheep in wolves in NL, beware of them

Peace be unto everyone!

Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Emusan(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Jonasky, give proofs here:

1. Why did you change God to "a god" in your Bible?

Even changing God to "a god" won't favor them either because Jehovah called Himself several times "a god"

Reason why he can't answer any of your question.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Janosky: 11:02am On May 18, 2022
Emusan:

Pained worshipper of lying 8 old men in Warwick grin cheesy grin grin

You're beginning to jump like kangaroo.
D
Desperado diversionary tactics.
Simple question:
John 3:16 & John 20:21, who sent your 'God' you call Jesus?
Mr LIENUS REFUSE to answer ;[/b]D
Emusan:

Is Jesus God? Bible says Yes! Was He sent? Bible says Yes! So what is your point again Mr dey deceive yourself cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
D
[b]Who sent your 'GOD' you call Jesus?
John 20:21, John 3:16 & Isaiah 6:8 is EVIDENCE against you Mr LIENUS.
Mr Lienus....

Emusan:

And God answered cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
D

LIAR , LYING Emusan
Isaiah 6:8
And I heard the voice of LORD JEHOVAH who said: “Whom shall I send, and who will go?”, [b]and I said, “Behold here I am; send me"

Isaiah ANSWERED:" I said, “Behold here I am; send me"

Emusan:

Is Jesus God or not?
Is Jesus God or not?
Is Jesus God or not?

Says the great deluded jaNosense cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
When he has donated his brain to those 8 lying men and replaced with dust cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
You have donated your brain to your ancestors at the Council of Nicene.

John 20:21, John 3:16 & Isaiah 6:8 will NEVER reach your heart.
Re: Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy by Emusan(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2022
Janosky:
Desperado diversionary tactics.

When the lying JWs is the one using diversion tactics cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Simple question:
John 3:16 & John 20:21, who sent your 'God' you call Jesus?
Mr LIENUS REFUSE to answer

You never asked question, in the first place but for this The Father sent His Word who is also God cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Who sent your 'GOD' you call Jesus?
John 20:21, John 3:16 & Isaiah 6:8 is EVIDENCE against you Mr LIENUS.
Mr Lienus....

JaNosenses, the Father sent OUR God grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So whom isn't a PERSON ko grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

LIAR , LYING Emusan
Isaiah 6:8
And I heard the voice of LORD JEHOVAH who said: “Whom shall I send, and who will go?”, [b]and I said, “Behold here I am; send me"

Isaiah ANSWERED:" I said, “Behold here I am; send me"

So it's Isaiah Lord Jehovah sent cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
So what is your point in that Isaiah 6:8 oponu

You have donated your brain to your ancestors at the Council of Nicene.

I wasn't alive when Nicene Creed happened, can you see that you're too dull cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

But you, you have donated your tinny brain to those lying 8 old men in Warwick for exchange with dust cheesy grin cheesy grin

John 20:21, John 3:16 & Isaiah 6:8 will NEVER reach your heart.

At least it'll reach your brain cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Synagogue Marks First Anniversary Of Prophet TB Joshua's Death / To Goodguy And Others : A Post On The Difference In Deities Of Diff. Religions / Jihad - Supreme Efforts In The Way Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.