Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku (15166 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by unicornguytunde: 1:13pm On May 15, 2022
If you believe this , you will believe anything ; Ask his former boss about this man penchant for stealing . lol

adenigga:

Source: https:///2023-Nobody-Will-Steal-Money-Under-My-Watch-As-President-Of-Nigeria-Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by ifeanyiclement: 1:54pm On May 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by okuta007: 1:58pm On May 15, 2022
..... says a (Halliburton) thief angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by isaiahethan: 2:06pm On May 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by King44(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2022
He said he would give every Nigerian a sense of belonging... I can bet with my scrotum that Buhari would have done a better job if this Atiku is mistakenly elected... He is a religious bigot to start with.

Nobody would steal under my watch lol
Eeyah! As Buhari. You are sounding like a broken record. Nothing new. Kuku add you all would have 29 hours of uninterrupted power supply daily.

Very unqualified. Apart from this, he us a Cameroonion, Buhari Is from Mali, Abacha from Mali or Niger. Voting outsiders have never worked in our favour as a country.

Some bulls would still go ahead to vote for this blackhead. When would we learn from our mistakes as a country?

I would rather place my bet on Peter Obi or Osinbajo than this Buffalo here. Parading himself as Mr capable

Plus, the country is not made for Northerners alone. Let the south rule, either, east or west (not Tifnubu, that one na oloriburuku in high places) preferably east.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by dfrost: 2:07pm On May 15, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Because you are stealing all the money yourself..

So therefore there will be none to steal, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by bepositive11: 2:17pm On May 15, 2022
Scammers do get scammed sometimes grin

Mooh247:
cool

I trust him

You can't steal from a scammer

You can't loot a looter

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Mooh247: 2:19pm On May 15, 2022
bepositive11:
Scammers do get scammed sometimes grin

grin

You want to scam Atiku dollars Abi?! Then it's not a scam you are taking what belongs to you back
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by newoffer: 2:19pm On May 15, 2022
The kworruption crusader said more than this. How do u keep rat and fried fish together
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Perfectbeing(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2022
The sooner Atiku knows he can't win this election the better for PDP
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Olayis: 2:30pm On May 15, 2022
Buhari too talk something like that.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by bepositive11: 2:43pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin

Mooh247:

grin

You want to scam Atiku dollars Abi?! Then it's not a scam you are taking what belongs to you back
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Bawsse(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2022
olamike02:
We have not forgotten what OBJ said about your loot. Please tell us another joke. You're a JOKER.

Please what did obj say
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by ezenna191(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2022
Nigeria does not have a bigger thief than you. Even your political entry, failing and running to Dubai to enjoy loot with women is loot worthy of the Guinness Book of Records.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Lazyreporta(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
dfrost:

So therefore there will be none to steal, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reason am bro, he has been spending billions upon billions everytime to be president.

What do you expect?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by ClipHog: 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
NOBODY WILL STEAL MONEY UNDER MY WATCH AS PRESIDENT of Nigeria EXCEPT ME AtikuHEADLINE FIXED
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Bbbw: 4:59pm On May 15, 2022
And the one you stole what happens
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by EcomPlus: 5:25pm On May 15, 2022
Atiku is not man enough to take the kind of hard decisions needed to salvage this country from imploding & so not fit to be president.

Disowning that tweet is & will prove to be his greatest undoing.

PDP better be wise & dissociate itself from Atiku to stand any chance of dislodging APC in 2023.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Okobola146: 6:05pm On May 15, 2022
See who is talking. Baba barau!
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
Tribalistic bigot !
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by tizteezy(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Baeton: 6:28pm On May 15, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:

What's funny? Why are you laughing? undecided
It's funny now,when a thief is claiming innocence ����
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2022
But you and your friends
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Entom(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2022
This is laughable. So na only u will steal?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by soso22(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2022
Says the chief thief himself.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by dfrost: 6:47pm On May 15, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Reason am bro, he has been spending billions upon billions everytime to be president.

What do you expect?

Of course. Looting spree.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Voiceofthestree: 6:55pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
confam abi April fool?

No be lie confirm
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Mosesolamide(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2022
Uncle, let me not talk o
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Goke7: 7:04pm On May 15, 2022
EcomPlus:
Atiku is not man enough to take the kind of hard decisions needed to salvage this country from imploding & so not fit to be president.

Disowning that tweet is & will prove to be his greatest undoing.

PDP better be wise & dissociate itself from Atiku to stand any chance of dislodging APC in 2023.

The guy no think at all, even those who tweeted in support of the stupidity are now doing rebuttals.

If he had left that tweet, he would have scored good political points. Tambuwal is even smarter.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Goke7: 7:09pm On May 15, 2022
xpiranza88:
If this man can restructure the country when he wins am ok with that alone....not those that promised restructuring entered government and denied they ever said so

Somebody that cannot think before tweeting naim wan restructure, I laugh in calabar grin
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Azularis: 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Mr Atiku are you serious?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by chaloskyx: 11:51pm On May 15, 2022
Yea i believe you that's because you would do the entire stealing your self to the extent that no one would find anything to steal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / Why Nigerian Engineers Kick Against Planned Electricity Tariffs Increase / Former U.S. Officials urge Biden to Back WTO's selection of Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.