Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku (15170 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by King0071: 9:57am On May 15, 2022
When you can’t tweet to hold killers responsible in sokoto, it is thieves in government you want to catch ? Deceiver

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by alen4smith(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///2023-Nobody-Will-Steal-Money-Under-My-Watch-As-President-Of-Nigeria-Atiku
why will there be stealing when you will personally share amongst your friends.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by EagleNest(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2022
Someone that cannot stand on his tweet of condemnation of recent killing of innocent girl is not worth to be president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Venekconsultt: 10:01am On May 15, 2022
Lwkm.. Let me not talk sha
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by zedegit: 10:02am On May 15, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///2023-Nobody-Will-Steal-Money-Under-My-Watch-As-President-Of-Nigeria-Atiku

This man should keep quiet. He is a coward. He deleted his tweet speaking against Deborah's killers.

He's unfit to be President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2022
adenigga:

This is what Buhari said and curruption is worsen than his successors which means curruption under you will be worst than what we see now under Buhari?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Marpol2021(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
Thunder fire you atiku, you religion bigot..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Omobist1313(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
I hear you olori awon ole
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by teepain: 10:23am On May 15, 2022
Atiku: Nobody will steal money under me as President

Me: Sir, is it that you would have stolen everything such that those under you won't have anything to steal?

We need to interrogate these politicians when they make statements that are ambivalent. That is how Buhari promised Nigerians change, but they didn't ask the kind of change he was gonna bring, as change can be either negative or positive.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by cardoctor(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Na only Baba go dey chop be dat he no go allow others to chop.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by sukar886: 10:54am On May 15, 2022
You will steal it alone , I trust u
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by a2d3rew(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2022
After u are stealer�
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by meedoLock(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2022
And the one that have being stolen nko?

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by feeloscar(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2022
Naija147:
Start by condemning what’s happening in the north in strong term
Whether he condemns it from now till 2035, will not change the fact that, he is a HYPOCRITE and can't be trusted.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by ajayiopy: 11:24am On May 15, 2022
adenigga:

it is very possible because he stole government money and he knows the loop holes
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by stevolution5: 11:30am On May 15, 2022
This one will be buhari regime season2, no hausa man will rule this country againnnn
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by zudiq: 11:35am On May 15, 2022
only Godswill Obot Akpabio from Akwa Ibom can rule this country without rancour. y cnt we try him?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by zudiq: 11:37am On May 15, 2022
only Godswill Obot Akpabio from Akwa Ibom can rule this country without rancour. y cnt we try him
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Sammy5413(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2022
He forgot to add the word 'Alone'
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by ndayil(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2022
Nothing will make me to support you again in my life. You have just shown that you are not a nationalist with your recent action over the gruesome murder of Deborah Daniel. I regretted ever supporting you in my life.
Religious Extremism and tribal sentiment has been the biggest impediment to the growth of our beloved nation.
We can't afford to have your type again as a President who will not be able to heal the wounds of hatred, division and sentiment that is destroying our beloved nation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Enumerator(m): 12:21pm On May 15, 2022
Big thief assuring people of preventing Fellow Small thieves
adenigga:

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Mimizebi(f): 12:22pm On May 15, 2022
Lmao except you right?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by temitopeadebanj: 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
Oloriburuku Aburo were
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Aystarz: 12:47pm On May 15, 2022
ndayil:
Nothing will make me to support you again in my life. You have just shown that you are not a nationalist with your recent action over the gruesome murder of Deborah Daniel. I regretted ever supporting you in my life.
Religious Extremism and tribal sentiment has been the biggest impediment to the growth of our beloved nation.
We can't afford to have your type again as a President who will not be able to heal the wounds of hatred, division and sentiment that is destroying our beloved nation.

Nigerians can support nonsense sha. Anyway, good morning.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by KevMitnick: 12:51pm On May 15, 2022
Bloody thief...smh
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Okwyjesus(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Na only you go steal am abi?

Before nko. When he was contesting and loosing where were you. grin grin
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by sofken: 1:00pm On May 15, 2022
Eyah, you have the boldness to tell this to gullible, senseless, greedy and covetous Nigerians you have seen finished. If a simple test of integrity in the case of Deborah's painful death, non of you politicians aspiring to be this and that can't do anything even our so called pastors aspiring. Then how are we sure Nigerian are safe in your hands. I think all you politicians need to ask forgiveness from God instead of compaigning foolishing. Imagine the sokoto governor that his house is on fire, is moving here and there campaigning for delegates, I wonder his manifesto of campaign in this period cha. God have mercy on Nigerians for we have sinned boldly.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2022
Find another tin tell us abeg
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by duro4chang(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Before nko. When he was contesting and loosing where were you. grin grin
I dey my house . You nkor?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Anaerobi(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2022
See this criminal...

U will steal all the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faleke, FCT Minister Hold Tinubu/Shetima Rally In Abuja / Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration / Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.