Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today (22303 Views)

N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 / n-power Batch C: Umar Farouq Hints On Those To Be Enrolled / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by ezenwaez(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2022
The long awaited Npower Batch C stream 2 have started today, Npower stream 2 volunteers are to dial *45665# and follow the instructions to check if they were shortlisted and complete all screening processes.
Npower stream 2 volunteers must have a minimum of ₦100 airtime in order to complete the ussd code*45665# process, Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers are advised to dial *45665# and follow the instructions to complete their biometrics, even if you have completed your biometrics you can still use the code *45665# to check if your biometrics was successfully completed, or visit https://nasims.gov.ng to complete or check if your biometrics was done successfully, if it was done successfully you will see the finger print captured ✓ icon at the end of your verification page on nasims, if you see the icon "capture fingerprint" then it means that your finger print have not been captured.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by phemmyfour: 10:44am On May 15, 2022
Old news

Same biometrics that people have done since January and you tagged fake news

9 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Nobody: 10:44am On May 15, 2022
Some Nigerians will smile today
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by rofanx13: 10:45am On May 15, 2022
A
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by BarrElChapo(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2022
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by LillyandDaisy: 10:47am On May 15, 2022
Someone should check for us pls!
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by PerfectStranger(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2022
N- pussy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by longview007: 10:52am On May 15, 2022
The more you READ the less ACTION U SEE.
Funny Government
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Nobody: 10:52am On May 15, 2022
Quota system jihadist employment scheme... Watch how they will loose their sense of reasoning after getting paid the usual 30,000 ...by their comments will know them here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Orlando7au: 10:53am On May 15, 2022
Please I haven't received my January allowance, my dashboard is currently showing "failed" and not "processing". How do I go about it?
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by captainbangz: 10:53am On May 15, 2022
wtf, is wrong with these guys. This is not a wise way to make people believe you are still working on this npower stuff, how many times will stream II applicants keep hearing biometrics! you guys should just GTFOOH!

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by dosage150(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2022
ezenwaez:

The long awaited Npower Batch C stream 2 have started today, Npower stream 2 volunteers are to dial *45665# and follow the instructions to check if they were shortlisted and complete all screening processes.
Npower stream 2 volunteers must have a minimum of ₦100 airtime in order to complete the ussd code*45665# process, Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers are advised to dial *45665# and follow the instructions to complete their biometrics, even if you have completed your biometrics you can still use the code *45665# to check if your biometrics was successfully completed, or visit https://nasims.gov.ng to complete or check if your biometrics was done successfully, if it was done successfully you will see the finger print captured ✓ icon at the end of your verification page on nasims, if you see the icon "capture fingerprint" then it means that your finger print have not been captured.
N-Build stream I
No payment since September
What is our fate
Am lossing weight oo

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Tosintolany(f): 11:00am On May 15, 2022
Thank God
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by iCauseTrouble: 11:02am On May 15, 2022
angry
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Felixalex(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2022
Oga Sir, when will they pay March stipends??
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Jauntybaba: 11:03am On May 15, 2022
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by thesolutions(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2022
This is a distraction. Only few people have not done biometric verification. It is either they are uninterested or no longer interested. Which ever the case may be, they are uninterested.
This girl that was murdered is a turning point and elites are uninterested because they are not the ones championing the course.

What NPOWER applicants want to hear is physical verification and onboarding. Not this past tense of a thing called biometric verification.

8 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by judecares1(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2022
I was shortlisted and dey asked me to do fingers print capturing
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by DontGiveUpYet: 11:32am On May 15, 2022
ezenwaez:

Is this in order?
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by SocialJustice: 11:46am On May 15, 2022
Less than 50% of stream 1 are being paid and they are Onboarding more. It will not be well with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Teejay13(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2022
Please they should do what ever they want to do. Some persons like me is already feeling discouraged about the scheme.
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Jubal01: 11:54am On May 15, 2022
Felixalex:
Oga Sir, when will they pay March stipends??
I got mine earlier today. U.B.A Adamawa.
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by MrKoi(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2022
@ ezenwaez

My last payment failed (February 2022). Is there something I can do to get the money after others were paid?
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Bakerdav: 12:18pm On May 15, 2022
Still not yet shortlisted o,wat going on o
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Osas4lav(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2022
Not for everyone but if you think you need a gpod business, read this ebook. Find out easy way to start your own travel business with less than 20k and start earning either from home or as a side hustle from your office here in Nigeria. You can check it out;
https://ebooks.digicolics.com/index.php/downloads/start-your-own-travel-agency-in-nigeria/
Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Stanweezy(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo is behind this, they wants to use another Npower to deceive the youth

PDP 2023

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:36pm On May 15, 2022
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test / Teaching Is The Worst Job In Nigeria / Civil Defence Recruitment: 2.5m Job Seekers Groan Over Tight Measures Adopted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.