Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) (3788 Views)

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) / Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by ysth(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2022
Dyke15:
Even dat fool wey u quote no fit get mind talk dis same statement wey him talk for mouth down South.
An average aboki over humble for South. Guys dey even parade for my neighbors gate dey insult prophet Mohammed since yesterday so dat dey will provoke my neighbors Hausa security men to come outside so dat dem go butcher dem but dem no gree open gate since yesterday grin
Them know say their madness end for north. I hem no fit try nonsense for south.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Leboska(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

coward go to sokoto and say such
So you bunches of coward & your stupid poor bastard prophet Mohammed need me to travel to a God forsaken land of sokoto with my money before your can defend your rapist Mohammed? Truly you are more stupid than I thought. The hausa Muslim in my Street can testify I've been using speaker to insult the rapist the can't even defend him, it seems your power is only in the north mumu.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Rhema04(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
The main issue is that if the security are allow to handle Deborah issue,i'm sure she will go free,alot had done that and are walking free. so now we are in full support of what they did to her,next someone will dare say ill about our beloved prophet.

to those that will quote me,reserve it and go to sokoto and shout what you are about to type pls

LOL!.
YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR A GOD LOOKING AT YOU ALL THIS WHILE INORDER FOR BANDITS TO RAPE YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTES?

YOUR FOOLISHNESS UP NORTH HAS NO MATCH

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Kirigidi(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

Bloody coward. Imbecil e if them born you well insult Muhammad.
If your head won't be hunted on a spike by Muslim fanatics.
The Jesus you are abusing taught peace. That's why Christians are more peaceful. And you this goat is enjoying that freedom.
Mumuman.
Our brothers in the South have been openly insulting your so called prophet since, if you are so passionate to defend him why can't you be bold enough to come to the South and fight and see whether you will Survive it? For your information, your Islamic brothers living in the South have withdrawn into their shells in fear of reprisal attacks; many have fled to military and police Barracks! Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

coward..just using ur keyboard to type nonsense
this thing wey you talk here. Come onitsha come talk am...abeg

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Jokerman(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
The main issue is that if the security are allow to handle Deborah issue,i'm sure she will go free,alot had done that and are walking free. so now we are in full support of what they did to her,next someone will dare say ill about our beloved prophet.

to those that will quote me,reserve it and go to sokoto and shout what you are about to type pls

Na America and Israel fit una for madness.... you can see your sheiks rotting away in guantanamo Bay

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by naijapips04: 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

coward..just using ur keyboard to type nonsense

We are mocking your useless Mohamed. Come to the east and lynch us.

Mohammed is a useless pork eating pedophile.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Babssoo(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

come to sokoto and try such pls
why be say na the same thing you just dey repeat....come to sokoto....come to sokoto. It's like you are mentally damaged, you are not even ashamed of yourself, even the Muslims in the South are condemning your action. Stupid fulani man...wetin make I come do for sokoto? Animals

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by sreamsense: 1:34pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

Hope your pendopile shameless prophet that married 6yrs old girl is now being honoured? With lies antecedent of your prophet, how are we even sure he waited till she became 9yrs before bleeping her? Somebody that preaches one thing and does another thing, but later looks for excuses to cover up can never be trusted. I don't know why you are sending "peace" to somebody that
forgot to leave the key to where "peace" is kept for Islam, because now, Islam is only talking about "peace", they are yet to find it. Imagine world population of orphans, widows, families of those killed by terrorists, violence, religion intolerance and killings through Muslims that are sending curses to him instead of peace for bringing terror to the world

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by vee22: 1:35pm On May 15, 2022
You sing cultist song them beat you. You miss yarn about Mohammed Muslims kill you.
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by B2Bmen: 1:37pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

did you listen to the audio all? where she said " musuluncin banza(like stupid islam)" and " Annabi Muhammmad .........( she abuse the prophet" and those in her hostel where even "hey deborah....(cautioning her)" .. go and listen to it all pls and then we shall continue from there
I understand what u are saying more like when you go to Rome u behave like the Romans, respecting people's religion will even give u the ground to talk to them about your own believe. Deborah case is just so unfortunate Muslims don't play with their religion and even others too even though they don't practice it,so don't play with theirs also respect others people value and culture nobody go fight u anywhere u dey. Deborah case is a very sad one I feel so bad about her death and demand those involved should be made to face the full weight of the law. They would have handed her to the local authorities to decide her faith according to their law instead of killing her in cold blood. Don't forget we still have criminals arounid the society who are ready to take advantage of any given opportunity be it Christaen or Muslim. Rest on Deborah
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by B2Bmen: 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
mp3ree:

Have said it times without number Allah is not God but a blood sucking demon .
aaahh that is too hash na. Allah is just the name of God in Arabeic just like chineke in igbo and oluwa in Yoruba and oghene in urhobo so don't say God is a blood sucking demon.
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by AyGrafix: 2:27pm On May 15, 2022
We're waiting for the order to kill
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by AyGrafix: 2:27pm On May 15, 2022
It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by LegendHero(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2022
Ama wa daran bayi o.
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

It will never be well with you this murderous beast

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

you and your prophet is oloriburuku,may muhammad (saw) rot in hell ...

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Samade7: 4:29pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

U must be craze, it will never be well with you and your co-killers, You shall experience same thing........mutherfucker.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy
Leboska:

So you bunches of coward & your stupid poor bastard prophet Mohammed need me to travel to a God forsaken land of sokoto with my money before your can defend your rapist Mohammed? Truly you are more stupid than I thought. The hausa Muslim in my Street can testify I've been using speaker to insult the rapist the can't even defend him, it seems your power is only in the north mumu.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Samade7: 4:40pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

coward take ur pills and go to church or hustle

Animal na so dem catch one of ur Eleribu commander with married woman for hotel. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6419910/hisbah-commander-arrested-hotel-married

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Treasure17(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

Terrorist
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by AyGrafix: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2023
It is well
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by unclejb2(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2023

your prophet is a child rapist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was Tinubu Not At Dangote Refinery Commissioning? / Somewhere In Akwa Ibom / Kidnapped Najeeba And Her Family Are Yorubas, Not Hausa - Sarki Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.