Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! (2504 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2022
Hi Nairalanders

Stop Buying Gas to Cook and Power Generator !

3 Shares

Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2022
See for yourself

1 Share

Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Mindlog: 8:19am On May 15, 2022
Brick and mortar biodigester is so out of date, more costly and less efficient....update your skill!

I have used such that is installable within hours and biogas generated within days, why should I patronize brick and mortar? You do not need to own the property to own it as against the brick and mortar biodigester where you can't think of it as a tenant.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2022
Mindlog:
Brick and mortar biodigester is so out of date, more costly and less efficient....update your skill!

I have used such that is installable within hours and biogas generated within days, why should I patronize brick and mortar? You do not need to own the property to own it as against the brick and mortar biodigester where you can't think of it as a tenant.

Thanks Mindlog, we also install mobile biodigester

Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2022
Going
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2022
Hello
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by tunax5loon(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2022
The stress of getting cow dung undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2022
tunax5loon:
The stress of getting cow dung undecided

Very easy to get for us. Moreso you can also make use of spoilt fruit, letfover food, and all perishable items as an alternative to cow dung.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Stop paying for gas . Produce your own gas by yourself.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Allikola:

Very easy to get for us. Moreso you can also make use of spoilt fruit, letfover food, and all perishable items as an alternative to cow dung.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Good morning
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Gas storage bag

1 Share

Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hi
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by VictorUSA(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2022
Ok, you sure say na the legit you dey cap us so? because me I no understand.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Good day
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
We are ready for you
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by justlovesfarmin: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Give a price range. Also, how safe is it? I always worry about explosions.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by StPete: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
What about human faeces? Probably from septic tanks and soakaways
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Angrygoat: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Do u mean refuse,like discarded foodstuffs,leftovers,sachets or just dungs and spoilt food. If na that one,make I shaply gp do sub for food market 1 year sub,dey pick am every week. Like how many kilos of refuse or dungs do we need to take last for cooking. Give us insight
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Contact me on my WhatsApp number for more videos. 08031505760
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2023
justlovesfarmin:
Give a price range. Also, how safe is it? I always worry about explosions.

From #350k.
Very safe, health wise and also risk free. Doesn't explode.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2023
StPete:
What about human faeces? Probably from septic tanks and soakaways

It can be used as well.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
Do u mean refuse,like discarded foodstuffs,leftovers,sachets or just dungs and spoilt food. If na that one,make I shaply gp do sub for food market 1 year sub,dey pick am every week. Like how many kilos of refuse or dungs do we need to take last for cooking. Give us insight

Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Gloriagee(f): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Should you not be wearing a face mask abi no be real gas
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Gloriagee:
Should you not be wearing a face mask abi no be real gas

It is called BIOGAS very safe for cooking and generator. Infact I install on roof and kitchen.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Gloriagee(f): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oh ok. Do you use the regular LPG cylinders?
Allikola:

It is called BIOGAS very safe for cooking and generator. Infact I install on roof and kitchen.
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Allikola:

Hmmmmm
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2023
Gloriagee:
Oh ok. Do you use the regular LPG cylinders?

We use Flexi air storage bag that can last 15years !!!
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Good morning
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
When you can generate your own cooking BIOgas, why paying for LPG ?
Re: Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator ! by Allikola(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Biogas is free to get after installation while PRICE OF LPG Gas keep going up. Be wise !!! 0 8 0 3 1 5 0 5 7 6 0

(1) (Reply)

Help!i M Searching For My Dad. / How Do I Get Out? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.