Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Do I Solve This With Zenith And Eco Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Solve This With Zenith And Eco Bank. (600 Views)

CBN Removes Over N1 Trillion Excess Cash From Access Bank, Zenith, And Others / ECOWAS Adopts ECO As Name Of Single Currency / Gtb And Eco Bank Torturing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Solve This With Zenith And Eco Bank. by adaperry25: 8:34am On May 15, 2022
I transferred 15k from my zenith bank to eco bank on 13-05-22 and up till now I'm yet to receive it.

I've called and sent mails to both banks, they all promised within 24 hours, yet it's more than the stipulated time and nothing is forthcoming..

Please how do I escalate. I won't let this go. 15000 in this difficult economy.
Re: How Do I Solve This With Zenith And Eco Bank. by Jashub: 8:35am On May 15, 2022
Stop ranting here . Just go in person and give them hell if not you'll never get your money back .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Solve This With Zenith And Eco Bank. by micronut(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2022
Try twitter, they respond faster and visit the bank too. Good luck

By the way I have a good plot of land to sell in Ibadan ọo. Check my signature for the picture and contact me.
Re: How Do I Solve This With Zenith And Eco Bank. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 15, 2022
Gentle people are hardly listen to.
Re: How Do I Solve This With Zenith And Eco Bank. by adaperry25: 10:05am On May 15, 2022
micronut:
Try twitter, they respond faster and visit the bank too. Good luck

By the way I have a good plot of land to sell in Ibadan ọo. Check my signature for the picture and contact me.
I'll go with twitter
Re: How Do I Solve This With Zenith And Eco Bank. by adaperry25: 3:04pm On May 16, 2022
So I went to both banks this morning.
Zenith told me the transaction was successful from their end and gave me a 30 digit session ID to give to eco bank so they can trace.

Went to eco bank, saw people having similar issue and the banking hall was in chaos. I will have to close my eco bank account because I'm tired of this frustration.

What if it's my last money. ?
I have called them on twitter and tagged cbn.
They responded quickly viA DM and said it's a network glitch.
Network glitch since 13-5-2022?

Up till now..im yet to receive it.
Please be careful and go for other banks.
Ecobank is not a good bank..

(1) (Reply)

West Africa Franc CFA (XOF) Overtakes Naira In Black Market / Top 10 Future Business Opportunities In Ibeju-lekki / Maffys Data Services - Data Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.