Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,252 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. (532 Views)

Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria / Speakership: I’ll Never Step Down For Gbajabiamila, Says House Member / I Will Never Step Down As Senate President - Bukola Saraki Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2022
Yeebos can vote and support whoever they want in next year presidential election.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will NEVER step down for any Ibo man.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is ready to contest against any candidate from the South or North.

I have no problem with Uzodinma and Kalu supporting Lawan, is their right to support whichever candidates they want.

I do not see they as betrayals or cowards for exercising their right.

BAT 2023

7 Likes

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by rusher14: 9:18am On May 15, 2022
New moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by Morenikeji090(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2022
Fact young man.. Lawan is working for Tinubu.. Yoruba is not child play to wanna use smartness for coz we are damn too wise in all aspects... I'm proud to be a yoruba... Nothing gonna happen the apc ticket is coming to south west if anyone wanna die he or she should go die...

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2022
You people make English look like trash..Well written trash I must say. It's high time we switch to our local dialets like they do in China,Finland and Saudi Arabia .
Why can't you call hausas,ijaws,tiv...igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo..same dot ooo..na wa ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by Tangana: 9:28am On May 15, 2022
and he is a failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by Paretomaster1(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Fact young man.. Lawan is working for Tinubu.. Yoruba is not child play to wanna use smartness for coz we are damn too wise in all aspects... I'm proud to be a yoruba... Nothing gonna happen the apc ticket is coming to south west if anyone wanna die he or she should go die...

Nasooo, all their effort to cause rancour between the North, and South West has failed...

If dem no get sense, the Presidency will keep rotating between North, and South West....
Ómó o jiya o loun gbon...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by DamianX: 9:35am On May 15, 2022
It's better the yaribanza Muslim stays and gets disgraced than to stepdown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by DamianX: 9:39am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You people make English look like trash..Well written trash I must say. It's high time we switch to our local dialets like they do in China,Finland and Saudi Arabia .
Why can't you call hausas,ijaws,tiv...igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo..same dot ooo..na wa ooo
Lol and these are the so called sophisticated people. Indeed they are suffercated morons

Anyway Igbo is their greatest nightmare in this Nigeria. A force to reckon with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by Morenikeji090(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2022
Yes oo... My foresight for igbo to get presidency it's when they are ready to be loyal to Yoruba coz Yoruba is the backbone of Hausa / Fulani in this nation.. if they think they can play smartness with Yoruba they are just hurting themselves way far and more... Igbo are smart the Yoruba are wiser.. been wise is greater than been smart... That's just the reality of the nation... Take it or leave it... Yoruba hold Nigeria...
Paretomaster1:

Nasooo, all their effort to cause rancour between the North, and South West has failed...

If dem no get sense, the Presidency will keep rotating between North, and South West....
Ómó o jiya o loun gbon...

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by Nobody: 10:02am On May 15, 2022
Desperate people like tinubu cannot be trusted.He has a criminal agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by cocolacec(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Desperate people like tinubu cannot be trusted.He has a criminal agenda.
Take it or leave it.Tinubu is the annionted candidate of NATO as well as Buhari,current gateman of the Britico plantation.
Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2022
Biafrans cannot vote in Nigeria.
Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by fyneguy: 12:10pm On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Yeebos can vote and support whoever they want in next year presidential election.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will NEVER step down for any Ibo man.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is ready to contest against any candidate from the South or North.

I have no problem with Uzodinma and Kalu supporting Lawan, is their right to support whichever candidates they want.

I do not see they as betrayals or cowards for exercising their right.

BAT 2023

Hmmm the danger is if Tinubu wins, Kalu and Uzodinma's actions will further affect Igbo in the future. People will refer to it.
Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by ObosiLandlord(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2022
fyneguy:

Hmmm the danger is if Tinubu wins, Kalu and Uzodinma's actions will further affect Igbo in the future. People will refer to it.
The funny thing is that Lawan might even step down.
Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by danijesus(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubu can NEVER be president.
Re: Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down. by DEROX: 2:08am On May 16, 2022
grin THE ONLY WAY AN IGBO MAN CAN WIN GENERAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA IS IF THEY ARE THE NLY ONES ON THE BALLOT
EVERYBODY HATES THOSE ANIMALS cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Set Up IPOB To Spill Blood – Lawyer / Atiku-2023: Gbolarunmi Ready To Deliver 12million Votes For PDP In South West. / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo & Tinubu - Senator Gaya (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.