Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,243 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Essence Of A Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Essence Of A Ministry (95 Views)

How To Start A Ministry Without Leaving Your Payjob / Let's Start A Ministry In Lagos To Spread d Grace Gospel +WHATSAPP / Ministers, Help Me. I Need A Ministry That Will Build Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of A Ministry by jonatoye(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Essence of a ministry

WORD FOR TODAY
Ministry is expected to be a means of bringing men to God. You are among teachers, evangelists, apostles, pastors, and prophets to bring men to God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:11-12 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever gift a man possesses that does not provide a means of access to God is a waste and of no use to Him. The essence of ministry gifts in a man's life is to ensure that we all come to the unity of the faith and knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the full stature of Christ (Eph 4:13). If attending church does not lead you to God, you are in the wrong church. The church is required to bring us closer to God.

Christ's teachings teach the right way to live and how to be a blessing in one's life. Many of those who witnessed his miracles followed him and became God's instruments. What Christ did during His earthly ministry brought many sons to glory and prepared the way for mankind's salvation through His death on the cross. The purpose of ministry is to bring men to God, not to make more money, fame, or people to serve you.

+ What is your contribution to the body of Christ?

Lord! Help me to be a blessing to the body of Christ in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Ministry is meant to bring men to God!!

Have a Wonderful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Religious Extremist / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Sunday, May 22,2022 / The Best Decision You Can Make Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.