Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Osinbajo Paid Twitter Trolls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Paid Twitter Trolls (277 Views)

Governor El-rufai Advises His Wife Hadiza On How To Deal With Twitter Trolls / Osinbajo Paid A Visit To Tinubu, Ambode, Fashola, Sanwo-olu, Others / VP Osinbajo Paid Ahmed Ali A Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Paid Twitter Trolls by christycel(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2022
I replied a tweet and these group of people that are political trolls replied and reported my account. These are the list of accounts that will report your tweet once they know it's against Osinbajo
I will say it here Osinbajo is not fit if He can be watching Nigerians (Christians) being killed in the north and can not demand justice by asking the Police to use the same strategy of teargas and water

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Paid Twitter Trolls by Ttalk: 9:47am On May 15, 2022
Stop your lies you inherited from Obi Pandora
Re: Osinbajo Paid Twitter Trolls by Mooh247: 9:47am On May 15, 2022
They are quite annoying even on Nairaland

Peter Obi and Osinbajo trolls are something else

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Paid Twitter Trolls by Puskas: 9:53am On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:
They are quite annoying even on Nairaland

Peter Obi and Osinbajo trolls are something else
Shatap. Stop dragging Obi in your silly propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Make Up Over 80% Of Deaths From Insecurity / Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo / Family Faults Ex-speaker Etteh's Arrest-accuses Efcc Of Wrong, Hasty Assumptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.