Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo (276 Views)

Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi / Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2022
Everything that has been given to me by way of knowledge and experience has been given to me by the grace of God and by the benevolence of this same country that we owe so much.

So, this is why I am running for the position of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am mindful of the challenges that we have, and even more mindful that this time demands steadiness in resolving these issues. This is not the time for experimenting.

These was the crux of my interaction with our delegates in Kwara state as it has been nationwide. IT IS TIME!

I am grateful to the Emir of Ilorin, Dr. Ibrahim Sulu Gambari, for his royal blessings, and to my dear brother, Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State, for leading his people to extend such a homely welcome to me and my team. Thank you all very much!

https://www.facebook.com/100044190528029/posts/pfbid0bAM2xEiMRzAa9YWTXrbFsvJxZBF7u59h37vQusgn3hEFiW7dB3LmwrUKRcgfeaopl/

Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by abobote: 9:38pm On May 17, 2022
You have enjoyed enough grace. Let others enjoy too, coz you are not getting this one
We can't stand anything that reminds us of Buhari for the next four years.
Economy, you no fix
Security, Buhari no fix
And you have the guts to say you will continue from where Buhari stopped
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 10:02pm On May 17, 2022
Presidency you shall have my amiable VP. Tested and trusted
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by an0daGuy: 10:04pm On May 17, 2022
Then why not Take everything God has already given you and retire back to oshogbo peacefully undecided

Don’t disgrace yourself like tilumbu is doing today, buhari has already helped you disgrace the presidency so save yourself
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by yyba: 10:07pm On May 17, 2022
The most dull vice-president since independent has spoken
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by SpatialKing(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2022
Lazy man... That's how corrupt people talk
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by okefranci: 5:49am On May 18, 2022
You worth it sir and your good work speak for you without doubt you are there already by God grace
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by fayetegany: 5:55am On May 18, 2022
Only God gives without sorrow.
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by Chimaraymond455: 6:05am On May 18, 2022
Using God format,
Pastor format,
Christian format,
Prof, format
It won't work again, you are a hypocrite even your church,
As long as you and your fellow Yorubas see the injustice against the East as normal no Yoruba man will ever become Nigeria president let the north rule forever.

I even blame the igbo people in tribalistic and political redeem church.
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by yorubarere: 6:37am On May 18, 2022
Yeah. God dropped from the sky.

Ungrateful person hiding under God benevolent.
Re: Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo by Oshodipikin: 6:44am On May 18, 2022
Really

(1) (Reply)

Family Faults Ex-speaker Etteh's Arrest-accuses Efcc Of Wrong, Hasty Assumptions / Why Ogbeide-ihama May Emerge Candidate For PDP Edo South Senatorial District / The Sense Of Peace By Dr. Waheed Musah #saynotowar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.