Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,409 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah (736 Views)

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Anambragully: 10:00am On May 15, 2022
I feel quite better now not going to church due to the gruesome murder of Deborah.
Christians who should have poured out on the street refused to do so while the cold barbaric murderers even had the gut.

What exactly are you going to do in the church?

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Nobody: 10:03am On May 15, 2022
she was the caused of her death,and she died painfully.. learn to tolerate each other religion and stop abusing others people religion and prophet..

abuse Islam and the prophet again,but i know you can only type it one social media,else go to sokoto and said it loudly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by KUNZEH(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21, be calming down
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Puskas: 10:11am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
she was the caused of her death,and she died painfully.. learn to tolerate each other religion and stop abusing others people religion and prophet..

abuse Islam and the prophet again,but i know you can only type it one social media,else go to sokoto and said it loudly
Your own is fast coming

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Transcriber: 10:12am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

if them born your papa well show your real identity

You'll regret you were born

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by MindHacker9009(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
Jewdaism is a religion but christianity was created by the Roman empire to control the minds of people remotely after they defeated the Jews in Jerusalem and Judea from 66 AD to 70 AD.

It should be call crustainity as gullible christians are being crucified without them knowing.
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by bastardmod: 10:34am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

This liar when will.you lynch el rufai for insulting Jesus

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Zooposki(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

Sharia law does not apply to non Muslims. Are you okay? Her death is murder.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by haffaze777(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Hisbah21:

[/s]

Trash,if she abuse prophet or Allah why can't you people let those she abused punish her?must you fight for supreme God?
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Austin4lif: 11:44am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

nothing should have joined the christian south and the Muslim north. We have nothing in common and we both hates ourselves.
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Naajjii: 11:51am On May 15, 2022
Anambragully:
I feel quite better now not going to church due to the gruesome murder of Deborah.
Christians who should have poured out on the street refused to do so while the cold barbaric murderers even had the gut.

But you went to church when those about to be wedded military couple were slaughtered by fellow Christians IPOB unknown gunmen?
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Naajjii: 2:52pm On May 15, 2022
Anambragully:

Ask your degenerate never do well mom
Typical of you Nyamiri, always dodging factual and sincere question. I guess it's Osu Caste mentality you people are exhibiting.
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by beejaay: 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

They abuse the fool everytime and nothing happen.. They are the fool, cos they laylow, if they had retaliate everywhere for don burst and we will all lose..you kill one, they kill two.. You burn one church, they burn two mosques, that's why u dont try nonsense in jos and kaduna again, everyone lose, it seems that is the only language you barbarian understand, abi u think everyone wants to die.. Fire for fire and everywhere burn.. It's why I like the Igbos, when last you hear fulani nonsense in southeast.. The only way to tame madness is to return madness with madness.. It's why I love Isreal, Palestinians kill one Isreal is, they returned by killing 20 and you all cry to aljazeera and CNN..

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by BUSINESSMAN2: 3:08pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

pls can you remind us what she said that warrants her death
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by beejaay: 3:10pm On May 15, 2022
The time is coming that it will be hot everywhere, you guys are preparing the ground of preparation, the hatred is getting high enough, the sadness is getting full and when it happens, we are all gonna die including your father, your mother, your uncles and your children, you are already teaching them how to be lawless, you are already teaching them how to be brutal and just like kaduna South youth, like jos youth, I hope you all don't get what's coming...

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

Then they are serving a powerless and hopeless idol. idol that can't defend itself. How many people do u know that Blasphame Christians and Christianity that got killed by Christians do u know?
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 15, 2022
beejaay:

They abuse the fool everytime and nothing happen.. They are the fool, cos they laylow, if they had retaliate everywhere for don burst and we will all lose..you kill one, they kill two.. You burn one church, they burn two mosques, that's why u dont try nonsense in jos and kaduna again, everyone lose, it seems that is the only language you barbarian understand, abi u think everyone wants to die.. Fire for fire and everywhere burn.. It's why I like the Igbos, when last you hear fulani nonsense in southeast.. The only way to tame madness is to return madness with madness.. It's why I love Isreal, Palestinians kill one Isreal is, they returned by killing 20 and you all cry to aljazeera and CNN..

e pain this guy well well hhhhhh.. comrade Deborah death is so amazing to me,if you like die it doesnot concern me. after she died a very painfull one..o hail the people of sokoto
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by beejaay: 5:53pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

e pain this guy well well hhhhhh.. comrade Deborah death is so amazing to me,if you like die it doesnot concern me. after she died a very painfull one..o hail the people of sokoto
Ofcourse it pained me, it pained every reasonable and normal human being.. The only people not pained and happy are degenerates, bad product from a wasted sperm, child and follower of a cursed religion and people so barbaric that human lives means nothing to them but don't worry yours is coming and your death and that of your families will be so worst than that of Deborah and the whole world shall rejoice.. Enjoy your folly your time is coming
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Corporate2020: 7:17am On May 16, 2022
Anambragully:

Don't let the devil use you.

I am a Muslim, but I hope that the plan of Satan is to turn you away from worshiping God. Don't be an instrument of Satan.
Re: I Didn't Go To Church Today To Protest Killing Of Deborah by Lovelive: 8:13am On May 16, 2022
Save your preaching !

He didn't go to church yesterday, doesn't mean he denied or renounced to his God.

Once again, save your preaching !

Corporate2020:

Don't let the devil use you.

I am a Muslim, but I hope that the plan of Satan is to turn you away from worshiping God. Don't be an instrument of Satan.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) / Peter Obi's Achievement That Would Make You Want To Vote For Him / 7 Corruption Areas In Nigeria Which Buhari Don't Understand - Obi's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.