Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) (742 Views)

Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Easyvibez(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2022
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud9f5bbQeok

All Progressives Congress National Leader and presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has undergone a successful screening process before the Chief John Odigie Oyegun-led APC Screening Committee.

The Committee screening the 23 aspirants contesting to be President of Nigeria on the platform of APC is holding the exercise at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja.
Tinubu impressed the panel during the screening process with the way and manner he answered and provided insight into many of the questions asked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu

Ekun fun ra e

oko awon omo Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Mooh247: 11:01pm On May 30, 2022
cool
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by iCauseTrouble: 11:02pm On May 30, 2022
Even if Peter Obi doesn't want to contest again, Come 2023 election, I will write his name with biro on the ballot and thumbprint on it. #IamWithPeterObi

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 30, 2022
I think all aspirants must debate b4 the primaries

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by islandsscotch8: 11:11pm On May 30, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Philipponzaghi: 11:26pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Easyvibez(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Philipponzaghi post=113327443]Here is another full video.

Please take it off
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Pakute: 11:34pm On May 30, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even if Peter Obi doesn't want to contest again, Come 2023 election, I will write his name with biro on the ballot and thumbprint on it. #IamWithPeterObi
Have you heard of invalid vote before? Oversabi dey kill Igbos, na hin carry Kanu enter Kuje prison today.
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Philipponzaghi: 11:36pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Philipponzaghi: 11:43pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Sonyboom: 12:09am On May 31, 2022
Debate are foe those without antecedent, especially a Pandora Criminal with no visible project after 8 years of endemic looting.

Heathrow44:
I think all aspirants must debate b4 the primaries
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by JagabanLagos: 12:09am On May 31, 2022
I can’t help but get out of being anonymous on nairaland after watching this video. Without any doubt, this man knows what the task is about. My 100% support goes to Jagaban after watching this video.

It’s surprising most of his critics can’t even nail him after watching this video. They become dumb and speechless. Follow who know road! Jagaban am following you till the announcement day.

Even that short man most online support carry for head like gala speaks gibberish always. He’s just about paper economics not practical. Jagaban 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by raumdeuter: 12:14am On May 31, 2022
This is Tinubu lecturing them on how he brought Enron, How he brought Econet. How the economy depends on real estate and how he turned Lagos IGR to 50bn today
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:18am On May 31, 2022
Should have changed his pampers first!
Looks like piss is catching im! cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2022
JESUS NO!! shocked shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu speaking at the APC Screening Committee (video) by Mynd44: 5:52am On May 31, 2022

(1)

Atiku Only Need To Choose Igbo Man As Vice And Boom He Becomes President / Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? / APC Presidential Primaries: All Aspirants Who Stepped Down For Tinubu [full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.