Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. (482 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
I am an intercessor In C C R N And GOD Has been helping people through my intacessesion to them.just drop one prayer point 4 me here and i asured you that before september 10 you will see ur result.some food sturfs i enjoying now is given to me by people that achieve result through my intercessing to God for them.

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Laggafin: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
I am an intercessor In C C R N And GOD Has been helping people through my intacessesion to them.just drop one prayer point 4 me here and i asured you that before september 10 you will see ur result.some food sturfs i enjoying now is given to me by people that achieve result through my intercessing to God for them.
Oya pray for me that God lifts me up financially so much that I'm able to japaa from this country asap grin
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by adeoyekay(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
I want financial breakthrough.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Zonefree(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Laggafin:

Oya pray for me that God lifts me up financially so much that I'm able to japaa from this country asap grin
Why you come put laugh emoji after your prayer request?

Kenpaly intercede for good health and God's grace for me.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Nemesis0147(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Good health,
Long life and prosperity,
God’s grace and more money for me and my family.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by culf: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:

Divine favour and connection.

financial breakthrough.

deliverance and restoration

God's mercy

Closer tie with God.

thank you sir.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
culf:

Divine favour and connection.

financial breakthrough.

deliverance and restoration

God's mercy

Closer tie with God.

thank you sir.

What ur name, on saturday morning around 9am carry 2k and give any poor person around you make sure that its person that is suffering and hungry speak unto the 2k i will pray 4 you that particular hour.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Laggafin: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Why you come put laugh emoji after your prayer request?

Kenpaly intercede for good health and God's grace for me.
Oya intercede in the way that u put it
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Good health,
Long life and prosperity,
God’s grace and more money for me and my family.
Thats good.but my spirit is telling me that you find it hard to forgive people please to forgive and forget. If you have chance on friday or satuday go and clean ur church and afta that lay down one the ulter and tell to make u clean as u clean his church.do it in the morning and i will pray 4 u by 10am friday.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by InfernoNig: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Financial helper and open doors
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Laggafin:

Be careful about people u mingle with. What i will pray 4 u is for divine conections and please be guiding ur mouth/speak.try to be a quit person.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
InfernoNig:
Financial helper and open doors
Are paying ur tith in ur church,if yes then no problem,just make sure u ar not having grudges on somebody. But im seeing u controling a crowd, are u a leader or you want to be a leader.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by elpee2015(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Deliverance and financial breakthrough
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Laggafin: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
Be careful about people u mingle with. What i will pray 4 u is for divine conections and please be guiding ur mouth/speak.try to be a quit person.
Ok tank u Sir
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by culf: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
What ur name, on saturday morning around 9am carry 2k and give any poor person around you make sure that its person that is suffering and hungry speak unto the 2k i will pray 4 you that particular hour.

OK sir. thank you.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by culf: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:

please they is a widow that sell food stuff close to me place. does she quality for this sir? she has 3 or 4 children but still young.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Nemesis0147(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
Thats good.but my spirit is telling me that you find it hard to forgive people please to forgive and forget. If you have chance on friday or satuday go and clean ur church and afta that lay down one the ulter and tell to make u clean as u clean his church.do it in the morning and i will pray 4 u by 10am friday.
hmm
Too bad but I don’t go to church.
I’m not a church goer....
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
culf:

please they is a widow that sell food stuff close to me place. does she quality for this sir? she has 3 or 4 children but still young.
Is she very poor and hungry,how much did u trust ha. Can she appreciate you 4rm her inner mind?Anyway, Just speak unto the money.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by elpee2015(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:

Deliverance and restoration, God's mercy and financial breakthrough. Still awaiting your response.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
hmm
Too bad but I don’t go to church.
I’m not a church goer....
No problem im just given u the work as sacrifies.please spare a token to the poor?at lease 3k or more.if u can, then speak unto the cash ur desire on thursday i will fast 4 you on that day.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Nemesis0147(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
No problem im just given u the work as sacrifies.please spare a token to the poor?at lease 3k or more.if u can, then speak unto the cash ur desire on thursday i will fast 4 you on that day.
thank you
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by InfernoNig: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
Are paying ur tith in ur church,if yes then no problem,just make sure u ar not having grudges on somebody. But im seeing u controling a crowd, are u a leader or you want to be a leader.

I don't go to church anymore.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by folak48: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please pray for me that God should uproot evil dreams plaguing my life for almost 20 years.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
elpee2015:

Deliverance and restoration, God's mercy and financial breakthrough. Still awaiting your response.
which area of deliveranc, i dnt no weada to drop my phone no here.are you sick?
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
folak48:
Please pray for me that God should uproot evil dreams plaguing my life for almost 20 years.
Please answer there " which state ar u 4rm,ar married,which church ar u attending. Be reading psalm 6 especialy by 1am.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by sniperr007(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:

Gods healing and restoration of my dad.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by sniperr007(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
folak48:

Go to prayer city

Do their deliverance program.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by Kenpaly(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
sniperr007:

Gods healing and restoration of my dad.
What happen to ur dad? Is he born again.ask him if he having grudges to any person. Just lay ur hand on him tomorow morning by 7:30am let me conets with u in spirit and pray 4 him.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by elpee2015(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
which area of deliveranc, i dnt no weada to drop my phone no here.are you sick?

Am always careful of what I put out on public space. Can I call you or message you on WhatsApp?
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by LikeAking: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kenpaly:
Pray for me

I want to make money... I want to move forward in life.

Thanks
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by folak48: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kenpaly:
Please answer there " which state ar u 4rm,ar married,which church ar u attending. Be reading psalm 6 especialy by 1am.

I am from Ogun state and married. I attend Church of Christ.Please interceed for me.
Re: Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You. by terrezo2002(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thank you. I believe in the power of prayers.
1. Please pray for me that God should make His will be done in my life.
2. I want you to pray for me to get a good job that will settle all my financial concerns.
3. I am believing God for a house of my own this year. Please pray for me.
More grace. God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh / 2023 Nigeria Election Result Will Divide Nigeria, Tinubu Will.. - Prophet Faleyi / Atheist Turn Theist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.