Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! (16315 Views)

Rapture Is Coming The 6th Trumpet Is Sounding Loud And Clear / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Help my unbelief oo

2 Likes

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by drizzymtbee(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2022
paxonel:
Lies!
These prophecies you quoted were Daniels prophecies concerning the coming of Christ so that he will be crucied. That has already happened approximately 2000 years ago, so there is nothing like trumpet is sounding.

The day you die, that's the day your own trumpet will sound. After that life goes on forever

The prophecy didn't have any timeline..The trumpet will surely sound...nobody knew about the time Jesus would be born..even many of the jews didn't believe in him...The trumpet will surely blow..nobody knows the time

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by riverbird: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Goan sit down and stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by drizzymtbee(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2022
ArdaTuran:
Oh yeah I been wondering why the trumpet hasn't sounded yet even when we've heard it countless times that the world is on the brink of destruction. So it was being fixed; that's better cos the sound of the trumpet better reach the whole world.
Abeg we no wan hear trumpet for Naija when America still de flex
ADTR!!!

Many people will be caught unawares..The devil is working over time

2 Likes

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Jehovah witnesses started saying this same thing since 1914........
Even the jews and the chinese would laugh u at this!

2 Likes

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by rufhusorufhus(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Lord Have Mercy on Me !!!!

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Roboto11: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Oga why are you making it sound as if the welder is looking for Carbide?

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Fuckjesusandgod: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2022
Make e dey come, we dey wait am

2 Likes

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Skoonheid(f): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

Stop this stupid shit. The gospel is good news to all men. It's not terrorism. Cease and desist from your method of evangelism, you're a scaremonger. Your feet are really ugly, not beautiful. You still have a lot to learn.

5 Likes

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Jflex07(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2022
I don tire to hear such.. Make e come fast if e go come.. Its a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Hussein035: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Jehovah pls help the sinful me.

Pls I want to fix my trumpet, who is the trumpet engineer

7 Likes

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by illicit(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2022
How deaf people go come do when the trumpet sound

6 Likes

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by okeysoninv: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2022
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Waiting for your white Jesus. Africans will forever remain slaves to the white man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2022
The Trumpet, the Trumpet! Is it going to be a bugle or a saxophone or a mere trumpet? Been hearing about The Trumpet since I was a child. E no dey rust?

4 Likes

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by zedman1(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2022
9jaBloke:
smiley

Could have sworn this was from righteousness
He is.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by xest(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Lies ,fake fake. No one is coming from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Illegal1(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
Oga Pastor Dem no dey fix this Una trumpet finish?? grin grin grin.
Since I be small pikin till now wey I don grow marry Trumpet still dey workshop grin grin. Even Portable no go take dis long to release hit track grin

hahahahahaha....

abeg no make me boost laff inside church...
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Illegal1(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Pastor righteouness on the beat...
nairaland pastor with almost 10 dff moniker.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by miqos02(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:
fake news.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Chetas81(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Mentality is so powerful that nobody knows what their doing
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Okd1: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Wtf?, heavenly trumpet is being serviced? Lol I thought a divine trumpet has no needs for repairs.
quote author=Gospelpreacher1 post=112851346] [/quote]
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by happney65: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
LordReed:
So since May trumpet never still sound? LMFAO!

Them still dey fix am. grin

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by exegesis: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
Trumpet isn't faulty..,hence "trumpet is fixing" is senseless
It's an expression. Like getting ready to do something. Read up. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by SenatePresdo(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Will this trumpet sound for people that would migrate to Mars in near future?

Abi na for only earth the rapture go hold?

Na to kukuma follow them Elon musk japa enter space.

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by phemmyfour: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
exegesis:

It's an expression. Like getting ready to do something. Read up. Thanks.
It's a wrong expression. Even Jesus chose his words carefully in his parables. He will not use goat where sheep is applicable.

Better put: Trumpet is assembling/warming up etc

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by castiello(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
paxonel:
Lies!
These prophecies you quoted were Daniels prophecies concerning the coming of Christ so that he will be crucied. That has already happened approximately 2000 years ago, so there is nothing like trumpet is sounding.

The day you die, that's the day your own trumpet will sound. After that life goes on forever

I disagree with you someday the earth as we know it will come to an end either mystically or Catastrophically, if during our time scientist are witnessing the destruction of other planets in the cosmos it’s a matter of time the destruction of earth is eminent everything that has a beginning must have an end law of nature
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2022
As a muslim i believe in prophet isah, esho, yeshua, jesus as one of prophet of allah. But most of what bible said about him was full of shit. One of jesus prophecy in bible does not make sense. Jesus of bible said " some of his deciple wont die till end time come". My question is where is those deciples?

1 Like

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by ELgordo(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Many people are Mocking but when it happens una eye go clear many of those Mocking will be the ones to receive the mark of the beast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Signs That A Church Doesnt Get Grace - Paul Ellis / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / 10 Good Reasons Not To Be A Jehovah's Witness. Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.