Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! (16297 Views)

Rapture Is Coming The 6th Trumpet Is Sounding Loud And Clear / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by worthybet(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2022
See comments... People dey vex sha. Nigeria's situation is getting to our heads!
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by donMIG(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Omo...the carnal man no go know,so I no blame them for all these talks
EVERYTHING IS A JOKE ONLINE
God help us to b among despite our shortcoming
Amen cry

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by OyinO: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Outdated Hollywood movie script.

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by chysam: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Its true
The trumpets are currently on the moon

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by OyinO: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2022
A big religious scam for blinded gullible minds

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by kingxsamz(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:
E be like say una Jesus dey fear to come back o. Make we no kill am again.
Just find another god serve, this one don leave una to una fate. grin grin

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Fasshyt(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Trumpet ko Trumpet ni

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by kingxsamz(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2022
LordReed:
So since May trumpet never still sound? LMFAO!
The trumpet dey faulty. Dem still dey repair am.

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by kingxsamz(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
ELgordo:
Many people are Mocking but when it happens una eye go clear many of those Mocking will be the ones to receive the mark of the beast

If you're so concerned about the "mark of the beast" or the "antichrist" throw your phone away.
No Jesus is coming from anywhere because that fictional character in the bible never existed. tongue

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by ogbonti: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
so oh heaven get repair workshop that means person go still sick for heaven and go need hospital to repair him body abi naw ? - person car go still spoil for heaven and go need mechanic - and if mechanic no repair am on time or repair am well. we fit set blow ni

that means kata kata dey heaven too like e dey naija ? you see the logic ?

na ona talk am oooo no be me talk am grin

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Phraences: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Scientists talk say if global temperature pass 1.5°c we are in trouble. That to me is the trumpet sounding!!! If scientists are to be believed, we are on a countdown to the end of the world. All these heaven, hell, angel sounding trumpet etc, i am not sure of that again.

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Stanleyq: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johel:

Make e sound...Na Hell I wan go, I don sign.
better for u, oh God, u have heard his plea, ask Satan to place him well in hell
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by bluefilm: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
I am so sure someone made exactly this same statement 2000 years ago.

And I am equally sure, someone will still make the same statement in 2000 years to come.

What a fallacy!

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by paxonel(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
castiello:

I disagree with you
you agree or you disagree does not change that truth i have said.
It's like I'm telling that if you throw a stone upward it will come down under the influence of gravity. That truth does not depend on whether anyone believe it or not, your rapture is the day you die.
Everyone have their own day, you have your own, me i have my own

someday the earth as we know it will come to an end either mystically or Catastrophically,
no! grin grin
That's a big lie from the bottom of hell.
Have it at the back of your mind that

Ecclesiastes 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: BUT THE EARTH ABIDED FOREVER

There is no end to this earth we are living, so is the kingdom of God on this earth.

if during our time scientist are witnessing the destruction of other planets in the cosmos it’s a matter of time the destruction of earth is eminent everything that has a beginning must have an end law of nature
cosmc destruction of planets does not follow here.

Let me remind you the position of the solar system in the milky way(the universe or galaxy where the earth is found). It is located at boarders and not at the centre around the black hole, so there is no possibility of any heat up apocalypsis of stars and planets around that region of the milky way.

Only this knowledge alone is enough to fear God

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Adakintroy: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kee

The world does not end. Religious world views is ending. Science is taking over. What seem ab end for some is always beginning for others

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Badguy77(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Was expecting alot of people to spill trash and that I got... The end is near and Jesus is coming soon.. May God count us worthy of his kingdom amen
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Johel(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Stanleyq:
better for u, oh God, u have heard his plea, ask Satan to place him well in hell

Make I give u Satan number so u fit call am to remind am?... Mumu

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Stanleyq: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johel:

Why Mumu again when i have prayed for the one u chose. As if u are annoyed that i prayed 4 u.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Stanleyq: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johel:

oh, u already has his number? Keep it 4 Ur own benefit, i am going to live with God, have nothing to do with satan.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Jetrue3oo: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Trumpet in the discuss symbolize any means of communication. The trumpet is already sounding but many cant hear.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by EdiskyHarry: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bliv it or not
God really exist.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Johel(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Stanleyq:
oh, u already has his number? Keep it 4 Ur own benefit, i am going to live with God, have nothing to do with satan.

Dey deceive yourself.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by martjay(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
You are right sir, for those doubting should read Matthew 24:37-39. Exactly what they are saying now is what Jesus warned about. Heaven and hell are real, may God help us
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Stanleyq: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johel:

Dey deceive yourself.
How
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Johel(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Stanleyq:
Why Mumu again when i have prayed for the one u chose. As if u are annoyed that i prayed 4 u.

I don't accept prayers from evil people.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by poweredcom(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bullshit.....Jesus should not even near dis earth ..if he tries it we will chase him away ..cos nobody need him on here

All these myth and stories una still de believe sometin dat cant happen

We de wait for am to come earth come drink beer with us and carry olosho

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Stanleyq: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johel:

U who have wished to go to hell and i who have accepted God and his kingdom, who is evil?
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by DonMavin: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mercury12:

What part of the Bible told you that? undecided

Who wrote the bible? Was it God himself?
Is this same believe in the Koran or Hindu and other religions?

What makes your opinion superior to others when you base on only your believe and shallow understanding of the bible you stated.

Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by paxonel(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Look at the lies they have been telling people in church now.
drizzymtbee:

The prophecy didn't have any timeline
who said so?
In that case, you are equally saying that the old covenant didn't have a time limit?
Please Christ is the end of the old covenant and all its prophets and their prophecies including that of Daniel.
Even John the Baptist who never saw the kingdom was a greater prophet than all of them in the old covenant.

Did you see what Jesus said in Matthew 24?

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

In order words, those disciples who listened to Jesus saying these things, their generation will not pass until all those things mentioned in Matthew 24 are fulfilled

The trumpet will surely sound
you people are mistaking 1 Thessalonians 4:16 to mean that Paul meant what Jesus said in Matthew 24.
Please they are not the same thing o

Paul in 1 thesalonian 4 meant resurrection of the dead, while Jesus in Matthew 24 meant signs of his coming which he came 2000 years ago.
Please get the difference.

Neither Paul or Jesus mentioned rapture.
Infact, the word rapture is no where to be found in the bible

...nobody knew about the time Jesus would be born..even many of the jews didn't believe in him...
exactly!
That is exactly what Jesus meant to his disciples when he said
Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

You know the Jews were expecting the Messiah to come and deliver them from the oppression of the Roman empire who conquerred them at the time?
In their wildest imagination they never expected that, that same Messiah will come and be born as a baby.

So, do we now begin to expect that this same thing will replicate and happen in our future in the form of one rapture that is never scriptural?
Never!

Because we have our lives to liive today
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Rapture4real(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Op. God bless you for this timely and relevant message. Rapture will take place any moment from now. I had the dream twice. Don't mind the mockers. They did the same thing to Noah until the flood came. Those who despise this message are only giving themselves false hope. Pastor Righteousness has been doing a great work here too. Keep sending the message. When the time comes, the mockers will realise too late. Accept Jesus today.
Re: Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! by Stanleyq: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johel:

Who is evil here, the one who has chosen hell fire or the one who has chose God?

Difference Between Traditional Paganism And Abrahamic Monotheism / WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL / Have You Ever Heard God Speak?