Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,062 members, 7,852,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Delta 2023: Sheriff Is More Qualified- Chidi Ikediashi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Sheriff Is More Qualified- Chidi Ikediashi (203 Views)

Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta 2023: Sheriff Is More Qualified- Chidi Ikediashi by ossaioviesucces(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2022
Delta 2023: Sheriff is more qualified- Chidi Ikediashi

The supervising councilor for environment in Aniocha South local government Comr Chidi Ikediashi has urged the People’s Democratic Party PDP delegates in Delta State to vote for the PDP governorship aspirant Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori .

According to Chidi, a vote for Sheirff is a vote for good governance and a more brighter Delta State .

He noted that sheriff has the needed experience to actualized the developmental plan of Delta State.

While commending Sheriff for consulting the 25 local governments in the state , he said among all the aspirants, sheriff is more qualified looking at his antecedents.

Chidi also urged the PDP delegates not to be carried away with fake promises by some of the governorship aspirants but should focus their minds on competency.

“As we approach the PDP primaries, our delegates must bear it in mind that their votes will end up destroying our state or building our state .

This is why I am calling on them to vote for Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori who has contributed to the developments of Delta State .

I have seen his manifesto and I am convinced with his antecedents that he will make Delta envy of other states and will run an inclusive government.

If our delegates can consider credibility, competent and antecedents then they will cast their votes for Sheriff .” he said .

Re: Delta 2023: Sheriff Is More Qualified- Chidi Ikediashi by Felimax(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2022
Tueh!!!

BRAIN BOX on our mind!

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government Wants To Impose Consensus On Us: Kaduna APC Aspirants / Arthur Nzeribe Was A Common Denominator In The Political Lexicon Of Nigeria, Say / 2023: Gov. Bala Mohammed A Step Away From Clenching PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.