Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic (3523 Views)

Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Restructuring: Politicians Gather In Awka To Discuss The Future Of Nigeria (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2022
Why has finland not arrested this guy tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by BUSINESSMAN2: 2:58pm On May 15, 2022
AJOBI77:
Is this guy ok? Does he know the weight and sensitivity of this statement?

Compare the population of igbos in the North with the population of Northerners in the East.

Some people just drop statements without reasoning. So this is all you have to say. Stop traitnig Igbos with their population and investment in the north. People must pay sacrifice for peace to come. I am also an Igbo man in the north.

Peace is all we want Biko
Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by BUSINESSMAN2: 3:00pm On May 15, 2022
AJOBI77:

Compare the population of igbos in the North with the population of Northerners in the East.

Some people just drop statements without reasoning.

So this is all you have to say. Stop traitnig Igbos with their population and investment in the north. People must pay sacrifice for peace to come. I am also an Igbo man in the north. The igbos in the north will defend themselves when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by BUSINESSMAN2: 3:02pm On May 15, 2022
Moferere:
SE will have more collateral damage.

Dem full here for North
guy forget that.

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Valkrie: 3:54pm On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
An eye for an eye

I see nothing wrong with his statement

No religion or tribe have the monopoly of violence.

Especially when dealing with cows in human flesh..!!
Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by beerfraud: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
i stand with simon ekpa on 3 days sit at home
Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Lionnation: 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
AJOBI77:

don't be fooled by Igbo noise businesses in the north there are more northerners in the south east than igbos in the north, in fact northners in IMO state alone is higher up than the Igbo's in north east and northwest put together
Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
Ekpa boy, that fate still await you o.

I hope you don't have that gut to condemn Sokoto act because you're not better
Whiteangel1234:
Simon Ekpa is now trending on the Number 1 chart board in Twitter Nigeria
Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by SweetiliciousD: 6:38pm On May 15, 2022
ednut1:
Why has finland not arrested this guy tho

For what reason?

Why has Nigerian government not arrested El'Rufai for blasphemy?

Are you ok at all?

2 Likes

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by drmuchin: 5:57am On May 16, 2022
SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA
DIVIDE THE CONTRAPTION
SAY TO PHAROAH, NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Nisiw366: 6:13am On May 16, 2022
Moferere:
Dem full here for North
abokis full east as well.

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Nisiw366: 6:17am On May 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ekpa boy, that fate still await you o.

I hope you don't have that gut to condemn Sokoto act because you're not better
He is better because he doesnt kill because of god

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2022
He's better?
You all brainwashed cownu Terrorist must show face!

Was it ant that was killed?
Nisiw366:
He is better because he doesnt kill because of god
Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Nisiw366: 6:47am On May 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He's better?
You all brainwashed cownu Terrorist must show face!

Was it ant that was killed?
I'm a yoruba man from ibadan. He is better than someone who kills for his God

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:52am On May 16, 2022
We dash you to Ipob Terrorist.

You have their trait.

I even saw your comment insulting Yorubas who are Muslim.
You're not part of us
Nisiw366:
I'm a yoruba man from ibadan. He is better than someone who kills for his God
Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Nisiw366: 6:59am On May 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We dash you to Ipob Terrorist.

You have their trait.

I even saw your comment insulting Yorubas who are Muslim.
You're not part of us
Fvck off. I am only insulting those who are defending hausa/fulani. You guys have to choose one side. When hausa commits crime, you would tell us igbos aren't better. What is my business with igbos. when bad happens, condem it and not rope another tribe into it

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Nobody: 9:58am On May 16, 2022
AJOBI77:

okay till one just half man or baby of igbo is killed here in Asaba you guys will see

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Nobody: 10:04am On May 16, 2022
Moferere:

Dem full here for North
na oy SE full 4 north SW nko SS nko but we know your brothers mosque,children's barracks i assure you is going to be blood bath both of us we cry inbetween that day Dat girl was killed people in area was asking if she's igbo Asin the news would have been wonderful

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by Bonavi: 10:51am On May 16, 2022
AJOBI77:

you are just a useless foolish idiotic bastard

1 Like

Re: Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic by cocolacec(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Whiteangel1234 post=112851530]Simon Ekpa is now trending on the Number 1 chart board in Twitter Nigeria [/quote
He should say he will revenge in Alaigbo for every Biafran killed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly / US Airforce Unveils World's first 6G New Stealth Bomber. / Father's Land Vs Birth Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.