Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List (3441 Views)

ILO: Global Employment To Grow By 1% in 2023; Nigeria Tops Global Rating / Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Watch and see how foolish those who support the dying druggie are. "Where is Tinubu?" the Asians ask.

https://savemyvid.com/yooh8_yooh

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by sonature1: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Give some background information.

What's the course or training about?

Where is the location?

Who are those in the classroom?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Who is not shocked?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Mrgovernor: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2022
K
Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Oxb90: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2022
His worshippers are coming with guns and knives. Find your way.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Opinedecandid(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2022
The thief, the their.
Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by factcheckmmm: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2022
This is what you get,

In a country fill with tribalist.

In a country where a dying man can gather a lot of his people to come out and vote for him Despite the ills associated with him
And they will come out with all heart without any thought of prejudice to campaign and vote him

And when resolving of the contraption is called upon they flee cause they know they enjoy the rubbish and tribal part of it

Imagine an established media houses involved themselves in calling Obi supporters zombiefient and when they do this they feel alright. No charisma. So vulgar and rough. Agbero and toutish nature worst. They are worst than other developing African countries with small size.

Criminals and no thought of repentance.
Everything to their thinking is just fixed on Niger Delta

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Vote4Obi: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Watch and see how foolish those who support the dying druggie are. "Where is Tinubu?" the Asians ask.

The BATstards that want to finish Nigeria and Nigerians globally by supporting criminal Tinubu will die shamefully!

These selfish BATstards don't care about the damage they're doing to us but all they care is how to partake in Tinubu loot.

Karma will deal with them all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Tochj(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2022
In a saner clime, Tinubu shud be in Court answering for his many Evils

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Jalinspy(f): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2022
This was done in Bradford University, I guess yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by BATified2023: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:

u Igbos should understand this is not how to campaign

Well this is your first time of getting close to presidency so we ain’t surprised,at least u will use this one to learn a lesson on how it is done n get it right in d next election so keep insulting everyone cos u believe insulting other candidates will make your candidate win

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by PrinceOfLagos: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2022
This is a shame To Nigerians especially to those supporting Tinubu

Can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Tinubuadvocate: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2022
Asian mocking Tinubu? You think piggyeaster get sense anymore.
Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by BATified2023: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Asian mocking Tinubu? You think piggyeaster get sense anymore.
don’t mind the igbos

They will learn how politics is played,winning election is not by who insult pass or who pass fake news pass

I believe they should have known that since they hated buhari twice n it didn’t stop him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Tinubuadvocate: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2022
I'm just waiting for them till after the election if I hear biafra or nothing we will deal with them .
BATified2023:
don’t mind the igbos

They will learn how politics is played,winning election is not by who insult pass or who pass fake news pass

I believe they should have known that since they hated buhari twice n it didn’t stop him

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by madapcmod: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2022
Truly na Thieeeefnubu came to my mind
Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by kk2027: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm just waiting for them till after the election if I hear biafra or nothing we will deal with them .

I think this is the video proof

https://www.nairaland.com/7436733/indian-man-laughs-tinubu-video
Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by kk2027: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind the igbos

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by kk2027: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

Where is the location?

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:

Well this is your first time of getting close to presidency so we ain’t surprised,at least u will use this one to learn a lesson on how it is done n get it right in d next election so keep insulting everyone cos u believe insulting other candidates will make your candidate win

You're a foil for mentioning Igbo's. I say you're a useless lifeless and irresponsible idiot, hooligans, miscreant and irredeemable urchin.

All 98% of your posts since you opened this account has been lies against the person of His Excellency Peter Obi the preferred candidate of the responsible people of Nigeria.

Anyways you don't have shame.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

As long as the peoples mandate is not stolen by the deep state thieves. Tunubu and his band of Robbers .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by Racoon(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Tochj:
Nope! But instead in jail already.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by agadez007(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Tochj:
By 2040,after hushpuppi is released,he will come back to Nigeria and some people will want to make him president
They will claim he fought buhari from prison so he deserves to be president

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by jamace(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2022
cry cry
Nigerians, vote wisely o..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by ganisucks(f): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Your understanding of politics will be destroyed in 2023. You believe in stage actors, hired hands and copy boys, instead of putting your trust in the CEO's.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by XerXers: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:

Yorubas are returning to their regional enclave once Buhari leaves. You lack understanding of national politics. You think it's avenue to measure dick with Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by RZArecta(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

Where is the location?

do you want to go and harass and threaten them ?
Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by XerXers: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're a foil for mentioning Igbo's. I say you're a useless lifeless and irresponsible idiot, hooligans, miscreant and irredeemable urchin.

All 98% of your posts since you opened this account has been lies against the person of His Excellency Peter Obi the preferred candidate of the responsible people of Nigeria.

Anyways you don't have shame.
Buhari is the one who sustain yorubas in national politics. Yorubas can not thrive in an environment with level play ground for all that why they are stuck with Lagos-centric politics till Buhari rescued them. Watch how they will recoil to their enclave after Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by edogu(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2022
We need somebody who can sanitise the system and restore global trust.
Re: Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List by akwesenana: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2022
All you Igbos and Yorubas should shut the hell up already.
Despite the fact that it is Niger Delta that holds this damn Nation, you'll never hear any of us coming to claim superior. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: UN Peace Keeping Armoured Vehicles And Tanks In Nigeria- Video / Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) / "Nobody Goes To Nigeria"-"biggest White Elephant Ever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.