Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Finland Announces It Will Join NATO - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Finland Announces It Will Join NATO (18442 Views)

Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Senegal Says Its Troops Will Join Any ECOWAS Intervention In Niger / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by bakar007: 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
HonNL:
Calls between both leaders on Saturday

SOURCE

NATO used UKRAINE as the battlefield for proxy war to keep Russia busy while they go for their real target Finland, Ukraine how far?? U lost lives and your lands ,no NATO for you , EU membership hopefully maybe in ten years time .
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by Psalmson08(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=SUPERPACK post=112852652]Last, last Europe will fight world war 3 alone and destroy their useless selves out of this earth. Africa will now arise to fill the void with Nigeria as its powerhouse. This I have seen.

Stop deceiving yourself how will Africa arise without them…When our leaders have embezzle d little we have and invest it in their continent
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by CaseSensitive(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Last, last Europe will fight world war 3 alone and destroy their useless selves out of this earth. Africa will now arise to fill the void with Nigeria as its powerhouse. This I have seen.

WTAF
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by lagosrd: 8:47pm On May 15, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Last, last Europe will fight world war 3 alone and destroy their useless selves out of this earth. Africa will now arise to fill the void with Nigeria as its powerhouse. This I have seen.

Take the last bottle and go home and rest. Man you're already sounding mildly inebriated
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by Splendor27: 9:24pm On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

They are not christian nations.
You can openly practice any religion of your choice.
mumuni,,It just like saying arabs country are not muslims..
Are they not the ones that brought Christianity to africa...
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by engrglover(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2022
Cinema �
SUPERPACK:
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by Albertone(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2022
Splendor27:
mumuni,,It just like saying arabs country are not muslims..
Are they not the ones that brought Christianity to africa...

Not every non-islamic nation is an official christian nation.
Finland has majority of her population as christians doesn't mean it's an official christian nation.You can have mosques, shrines in Finland.Can you have a church in Saudi Arabia?
Ditto for Russia.

Now did I hear you say they brought Christianity to Africa??
Aren't you even ashamed of displaying your intelligence online?
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by wink2015(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2022
I do not think Russia will allow American war ship in the Baltic sea.

Any small attack right in there at the doorsteps of Russia will lead to conflict.
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by caracas: 1:27am On May 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Wow!
Tell us of the concluding part of this your dream na
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by NigerianSage: 2:33am On May 16, 2022
noisy45:

Oga Putin has said that he won't have that time to amass troops to face nato but that he would just use nuclear weapon straight even before nato will have meeting to attack Russia grin

Kids.
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by calcal: 2:37am On May 16, 2022
I think there is more than Ukraine joining NATO, Some technologies were inherited from their soviet father, and Ukraine is selling those technologies to unfriendly countries. Russia is concerned about it but has not openly mentioned it.

In the case of Finland, Russia won't do anything than just talk.

Finland with a population of 5M same as Agege population, it seems white people no dey fertile.

The Russian force will enter a city and destroyed it, destroying all the strategic manufacturing industries, if the city is of no use to them, they will leave and move to another city to do the same.

The Ukrainian forces that were supposed to wait for the Russians in another city will enter to recapture the destroyed city, then the next city is free for the Russians to level again, this way the Russians will destroy the whole of Ukraine while Ukraine will be winning destroyed cities.
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by NigerianSage: 2:38am On May 16, 2022
wink2015:
I do not think Russia will allow American war ship in the Baltic sea.

Any small attack right in there at the doorsteps of Russia will lead to conflict.

American and NATO warships enter and train in the Baltic sea all the time. 2 US Navy destroyers entered the baltic sea last March and Russia did not and couldn't even do anything.
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by Nobody: 5:19am On May 16, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
2 Christian Nations Fighting Each Other

Peace? Is What Jesus Teachs

Killing Innocent People
Lol. Your antiChristian monicker has been retired already?

You Don Cast since.
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by AntiChristian: 5:29am On May 16, 2022
safesurfer:

Lol. Your antiChristian monicker has been retired already?

You Don Cast since.

Retired? We are different!
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by Golden111(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2022
Africans will still not achieve anything with our imprudent and self centered attitude.

The idea of wanting nations to fall before we rise is a very shallow thinking.

SUPERPACK:
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by LKTJ123(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2022
America should remember that Russia has more nukes than the whole of nato
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by NigerianSage: 8:31am On May 16, 2022
LKTJ123:
America should remember that Russia has more nukes than the whole of nato

They don't need more than 100 Nukes to destroy each other, stop focusing on numbers. Putin and Russians can not survive any Nuclear war unless he himself and Russians are ready to die.

He can not even use it in Ukraine because the radiation will kill Russians too.
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by Nobody: 8:50am On May 16, 2022
Ijaya123:
That’s within their right to do so.

Soon Putin will be assassinated and the next president will apply to join NATO.

it will be a geopolitical History in the making of international politics if Russia decides to join the security bloc, NATO, now US and Russia would stand together shoulder to shoulder but I.know very well that the US would always be wary of the Russians thats what NATO was created to deter, the Russians
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by Ijaya123: 10:33am On May 16, 2022
Heathrow44:

it will be a geopolitical History in the making of international politics if Russia decides to join the security bloc, NATO, now US and Russia would stand together shoulder to shoulder but I.know very well that the US would always be wary of the Russians thats what NATO was created to deter, the Russians

I’m just looking at that possibility if a pro Western President should come into power in Russia. In politics, you can never tell what could come up.
Re: Finland Announces It Will Join NATO by Mrtaye: 10:44am On May 16, 2022
Validated:
see Finnish!!!
See Putin see Finnish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Retaliatory Sanctions, Russia Imposes Ban On Boris Johnson, Others / Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza / Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.