Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) (1153 Views)

King James (of The KJV Bible), Was An Indigenous Black European / Where In The Bible was it Recorded As Sin To Marry Two Wives / The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Haynnie: 11:31am On May 15, 2022
They crossed the Red Sea more than 1450km in one night but they walked 650km in 40 years?

How is that possible?
Is that the book of genesis was summarised or is just happened in a mysterious way?

Mods please push to front page I need answers.

1 Like

Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Aonkuuse(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2022
Una don start another thing
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Uprightness100(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2022
The ways of GOD are past finding out. It's not what we calculate with maths or check in Google. HE does whatever HE chooses to do in ways that HE wanna do. That is why HE is GOD.

How do you calculate feeding 5000 men and uncountable women and children with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes and yet have 12 baskets full remaining.

With what formula will u calculate feeding thousands of thousands of people in the wilderness. No gas, no stove, no market to buy food stuffs or cloths. Yet their shoes and cloths did not tear or go old.

GOD is not a Man. HE is GOD.

4 Likes

Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Maynman: 12:05pm On May 15, 2022
It didn’t happen, it never happened.

There’s no single history of artefacts that states that Israel were taken in slave for over 400 years.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Mrsoft3(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2022
Haynnie:
They crossed the Red Sea more than 1450km in one night but they walked 650km in 40 years?

How is that possible?
Is that the book of genesis was summarised or is just happened in a mysterious way?

They stayed in the wilderness for 40years as a punishment, when it comes to mysterious covering of distance it is not new in the Bible, Elijah ran more than chariots of horses and overtook them. Our lord Jesus Christ walked in between multitudes and they did not see him, he walked on water. Na ordinary covering of distance be issue?

1 Like

Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Mrsoft3(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2022
Maynman:
It didn’t happen, it never happened.

There’s no single history of artefacts that states that Israel were taken in slave for over 400 years.

So Joseph was never captured to be the prime minister of Egypt? The pithoms built was dated to wat time.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by OlawaleBammie: 12:32pm On May 15, 2022
Haynnie:

How is that possible?

Before u start talking rubbish, havebit in mind that journey is not always straight forward

Let assume u want to go to lydia house which is 500m away from you house, normally this journey would normally take u five minutes, but as u were going, u met shade, and u shade talked for 1h, again u met chioma, u and chioma talked for 45mins, wen its 150m away to reach lydia house u heard that liverpool has scored against city and u wanted to catch the fun, so u branch a viewing center to watch the remaining 20mins. Before u finally went to lydia house.

1hr + 45mins + 20mins = 2hrs, 5mins. Now add the normal time which is expected to cover the journey (5mins)

The total time spent is 2hrs, 10mins.

U Imbecilè would not think before u talk out rubbish just because u want to follow the bandwagon to talk trash about the bible.

And did bible give the exact distance covered by the span of the sea??
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Nerogaming01(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Before u start talking rubbish, havebit in mind that journey is not always straight forward

Let assume u want to go to lydia house which is 500m away from you house, normally this journey would normally take u five minutes, but as u were going, u met shade, and u shade talked for 1h, again u met chioma, u and chioma talked for 45mins, wen its 150m away to reach lydia house u heard that liverpool has scored against city and u wanted to catch the fun, so u branch a viewing center to watch the remaining 20mins. Before u finally went to lydia house.

1hr + 45mins + 20mins = 2hrs, 5mins. Now add the normal time which is expected to cover the journey (5mins)

U Imbecilè would not think before u talk out rubbish just because u want to follow the bandwagon to talk trash about the bible.

Making up excuses is not an answer.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by OlawaleBammie: 12:47pm On May 15, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Making up excuses is not an answer.
if u intellectually sound u will know that wat i said was just illustration of how thins panned out.

Israelites stopped over in several places before they eventually reach gilgal.

1 Like

Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Maynman: 12:49pm On May 15, 2022
Mrsoft3:

So Joseph was never captured to be the prime minister of Egypt? The pithoms built was dated to wat time.

Can you show me where “Joseph” is a prime minister in Egypt history, quickly please.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Haynnie: 1:28pm On May 15, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Una don start another thing

Wetin we start?
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Haynnie: 1:30pm On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Oga my question is, was the Bible summarised or it was not detailed enough?
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

...U Imbecilè would not think before u talk out rubbish just because u want to follow the bandwagon to talk trash about the bible...

Bandwagon passenger
Truth!
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
Haynnie:

The record speaks for itself.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Uprightness100(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

Can you show me where “Joseph” is a prime minister in Egypt history, quickly please.

Genesis 41:39-44

39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.
44 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

I Hope you have an Understanding of English language.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Maynman: 1:54pm On May 15, 2022
Uprightness100:

Genesis 41:39-44

39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.
44 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

You are quoting Bible(collection of books)? Which pharaoh? What year?
Your Joseph only exist in the Bible, not in history.

Do you have an understanding of what “history” means?
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Uprightness100(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

You are quoting Bible(collection of books)? Which pharaoh? What year?

Ask Google..
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Maynman: 1:56pm On May 15, 2022
Uprightness100:

Very unreasonable question

Very unreasonable answer, where in Egypt history is there any “Joseph” and you are quoting Bible that’s dumb!
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Maynman: 1:57pm On May 15, 2022
Uprightness100:

Ask Google..

Google says it does not exist! Just myth in a book!
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Uprightness100(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

Very unreasonable answer, where in Egypt history is there any “Joseph” and you are quoting Bible that’s dumb!

Download safari and ask Google

1 Like

Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Maynman: 1:58pm On May 15, 2022
Uprightness100:

Download safari and ask Google

I use iPhone, safari is inbuilt and still your Joseph does not exist outside of your book, just as Harry Potter doesn’t exist outside the book.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Uprightness100(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

I use iPhone, safari is inbuilt and still your Joseph does not exist outside of your book, just as Harry Potter doesn’t exist outside the book.
That means you are a living corpse.
Awake from being a living corpse.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Maynman: 2:05pm On May 15, 2022
Uprightness100:

That means you are a living corpse.
Awake from being a living corpse.

Says a indoctrinated sheep.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Uprightness100(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

Says a indoctrinated sheep.
Awake young soul! There is no more time!
You are too little to contend with JESUS Christ , your Creator and Your owner.

It is the same JESUS that you must appear before once your time on Earth is over.
Do yourself good by rebuking the spirits that are making u to misbehave. Run to Christ before it is too late.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Maynman: 2:16pm On May 15, 2022
Uprightness100:
Awake young soul! There is no more time!
You are too little to contend with JESUS Christ , your Creator and Your owner.

It is the same JESUS that you must appear before once your time on Earth is over

Jesus is a Latin name. Christ is a title not a person.
You’ve been duped by the Roman Catholic.

If you know the history of your Bible you won’t be a slave to religion.

1 Like

Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by OlawaleBammie: 3:40pm On May 15, 2022
Haynnie:

bros, the one needed for us is the one written out,

If u as a person decide to put every event in ur life into writing, am sure u would write out enough even bigger than the bible.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Haynnie: 11:16pm On May 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The record speaks for itself.

And is not complete
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Haynnie: 11:21pm On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
bros, the one needed for us is the one written out,

If u as a person decide to put every event in ur life into writing, am sure u would write out enough even bigger than the bible.

Yes of course, because I will make sure the story of my life is well detailed and non contradictory unlike the Bible filled with different justification and contradictory verses. We don't know how factual the Bible is.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by OlawaleBammie: 6:21am On May 16, 2022
Haynnie:

Yes of course, because I will make sure the story of my life is well detailed and non contradictory unlike the Bible filled with different justification and contradictory verses. We don't know how factual the Bible is.
Ok, just tel me a pls in the bible which is contradictory, and tell me how the contradiction is injurious to ur life and existence??

Tell me how bible is injurious to ur living, pls am waiting sir
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Haynnie: 6:55am On May 16, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Ok, just tel me a pls in the bible which is contradictory, and tell me how the contradiction is injurious to ur life and existence??

Tell me how bible is injurious to ur living, pls am waiting sir

It wasn't in anyway hurting me but it made me question if the Bible was well written or the scriptures in Bible were for some justifications or the people who compile the Bible made few mistakes.

There was one story in genesis 38, read it from verse 1-the end and you would see what I'm talking about. I'll source another Bible verse for you and you will explain them to me.
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by OlawaleBammie: 8:26am On May 16, 2022
Haynnie:

It wasn't in anyway hurting me .
This is all i need from u, thank God u included it.

A book was written, and it was not hurtful to u, it was written to guide us, to lead us aright but u said u dont need it, fine, nobody would force it one u.
Even in the bible nobody forced the teaching on u.

After u discard the book and nobody stoned u, nobody behead u, nobody hack u to death saying u re desecrating the book, u re still not contented, u still want to go ahead to rubbish the book more, a book that u know is not injurious to ur living, posperity, existence and all, why??

Ask ursef why??

Instead of u to be tarnishing the book that doesn't tell us to kill u wen u tear it why cant u just stick to the one that says we can gruesomely kill u wen you make mistake or wen u even mistakenly drop the book on ground??
Re: How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) by Haynnie: 11:24am On May 16, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
This is all i need from u, thank God u included it.

A book was written, and it was not hurtful to u, it was written to guide us, to lead us aright but u said u dont need it, fine, nobody would force it one u.
Even in the bible nobody forced the teaching on u.

After u discard the book and nobody stoned u, nobody behead u, nobody hack u to death saying u re desecrating the book, u re still not contented, u still want to go ahead to rubbish the book more, a book that u know is not injurious to ur living, posperity, existence and all, why??

Ask ursef why??

Instead of u to be tarnishing the book that doesn't tell us to kill u wen u tear it why cant u just stick to the one that says we can gruesomely kill u wen you make mistake or wen u even mistakenly drop the book on ground??

I wasn't speaking ill of the Bible, and mind you, it was curiosity and the quest for knowledge I had to bring out questions that needs answer. I knew I won't get the answer yet but the least I could get would go a long way for research purpose thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Feelings / What You See Is What You Get / Jesus' Tomb Found?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.