Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday (see Post ) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday (see Post ) (9323 Views)

Dot Williz - "THANK GOD" - Nairaland Artiste Drops A New Song On His Birthday / Davido To Release Single "Like Dat" On Nov 21st, His Birthday / Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday (see Post ) by Ojobo1993: 1:02pm On May 15, 2022
Many people does not really know that a famous nollywood actress who is popularly known as destiny Etiko has a son. Well, today is the boy’s birthday and I will be sharing some pictures of him and his mother, Destiny Etiko.

Who is Destiny Etiko son
According to a recent post that was made by destiny Etiko on her Instagram page. Destiny Etiko took to her Instagram page and wished her son a happy birthday.

In this article, I will be sharing pictures of destiny Etiko and her son.

Click here to watch the video
������
Check out more pictures of destiny Etiko and her son below.
http://sunnyblog.com.ng/2022/05/12/nollywood-actress-destiny-etiko-celebrates-her-son-on-his-birthday-see-post/

(1) (Reply)

EDITORIAL: Music Is Not For All / Video: Asa - The Way I Feel / A Freestyle I Did With Vector's King Kong Instrumental (lyrics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.