Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Buy Original Jerseys Of Your Favourite Clubs And Pay With Liberty Reserve - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / How To Buy Original Jerseys Of Your Favourite Clubs And Pay With Liberty Reserve (763 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Europian Clubs And The Kind Of Fans They Have In Nigeria / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Original Jerseys Of Your Favourite Clubs And Pay With Liberty Reserve by 1trinity: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
[size=14pt]How to buy original jerseys of your favourite clubs directly from UK and pay with Liberty Reserve.[/size]

Do you love football? Yes I do. And if you are like me, you will love to wear the jersey of your favourite team especially when there is a special match.

However, the problem has being how to buy the original jerseys directly from Europe. The exact ones produced by the official manufacturers of your club's kit like Nike, Adidas etc.

The good news is that now it is possible.

You do not have to buy fakes anymore.
    No more Aba or China made.
    You buy directly from UK.
    You buy jerseys of your favourite clubs and stars.
    They can customize it with your name.
    You buy the most recent jerseys. That is the kit for 2011/2012 season.
    You can make payment by funding Liberty Reserve, and
    They ship directly to you in Nigeria.

Now, the questions and THE ANSWERS.

How do I buy? Where do I buy? How do I pay? How will they ship? What is the minimum order? What of autographed jerseys? and many more questions that you may have in your mind have all been answered.

You are invited to a free seminar on Saturday 16th July, 2011
Holding at St. Brigid's Grammar School, Mokola Roundabout, Ibadan
Time: 2.00pm

Seminar registration fee is N1,000 only. Registration will be done at the venue.

This is a once in a decade opportunity. Do not miss it .
Re: How To Buy Original Jerseys Of Your Favourite Clubs And Pay With Liberty Reserve by 1trinity: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
The Free Seminar is tomorrow Saturday 16th July, 2011.
Holding at St. Brigids Grammar School opposite Mokola Market, Mokola Roundabout, Ibadan.
Call now: 07070267692
Re: How To Buy Original Jerseys Of Your Favourite Clubs And Pay With Liberty Reserve by usbcable(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
Give me a reason(advantage) I should do this through you rather than doing it online via the clubs website or offricial online store.

(1) (Reply)

Cahill Headin To Arsenal? / Mancini: City Continue 'silly' Spending / Chelse 2 Vs 3 Man Unite. Robbery Or Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.