Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached (3199 Views)

♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ / Would You Buy This "Okada" For N340million? / Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by Cheunshow: 8:20pm On May 15, 2022
Chassis ! Look into that.

A vehicle history report includes all the prior information you may need to judge the credibility of your intent car purchase.

For full history reports on vehicles (VIN CHECK)
Call/WhatsApp 08023209748
https://cheunshow.com/

Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by Adejuwonhis(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2022
Bro if u can’t buy it abegi drop link for us pls and location I will buy it 1.5 and also give you money for your stress abegi
Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by DarlingtonC: 9:48pm On May 15, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
Bro if u can’t buy it abegi drop link for us pls and location I will buy it 1.5 and also give you money for your stress abegi
LOL.....really.

Give me your reasons and I might consider.
Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by LikeAking: 10:20pm On May 15, 2022
DarlingtonC:
The bus requires lots of body work, and it is not first body.

Was used as a school bus.

Owner said 1.5m last.

Gear is manual

You for send mechanic to go buy am as scrap. E 4 dey cheaper

This thing na carton, e no suppose pass 500k. dont buy @ 1.5
Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by ednut1(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2022
You wan buy problem
Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by DarlingtonC: 10:25pm On May 15, 2022
ednut1:
You wan buy problem
Hmmm embarassed
Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by Mode99: 10:27pm On May 15, 2022
But you need to change few things

Probably you need to work on the engine ...get new four legs,,,just spend about a million on the car...I believe it will pay you back in a year,

It depends on your hustle!!!!

Use it for road transportation or look for a school that will be paying you monthly using it as their skull bus.....

Don't be afraid to buy,cos if you fix it,you can still sell it for a good price!!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by ednut1(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Hmmm embarassed
you will keep spending money on mechanics changing one thing or the other. You don’t know what former mechanics don do to am.Abeg guy run abeg

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by Adejuwonhis(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2022
No reason bro as long as the engine is good the rest is history bro u can even buy and resell try as much as possible and see how much people are selling the car
DarlingtonC:
LOL.....really.

Give me your reasons and I might consider.

Re: Would You Buy This Hummer Bus For 1.5m? .....pictures Attached by YourFavorite21(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2022
The vehicle is too expensive, so many repairs to be done.
Omo freestyle that bus jare, before you inherit another person's problem .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2009 Nissan Murano S 2.9m Sold to Lebanon. Wow you guys are slow!!!!! / **Audi A4 Avant 1.8 <2000 Model>** For Sale! / Brand New Mecedes Benz Glk(2010 Model) For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.