Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (20014 Views)

We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by lifenija: 4:28pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:
Are you mad ni? Hand over to a Christian for what? You want another rotation between Christian and Muslim again. What about Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala, and Esu Odara worshippers? We all know that so called Muslims and Christians still visit Traditionalists every now and then. Even the current useless CAN President visits Babalawo.

So, if you want rotational Presidency based on Religion, then one Ogun worshipper should be the next President while Amadioha worshipper should be VP because Christians and Muslims have been ruling since.

I think we all need psychiatric evaluation in this country.
i see a fool in u

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Empiree: 4:28pm On May 15, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Like Wale Oke like MURIC. Extremely religious bigots that call themselves religious leaders.

Unfortunately as it stand, Muslim presidential candidates have like 70% chance of emerging in both PDP & APC as it stand.

Politics should be separated from religion. This is what we’ve been doing in the SW at the governorship level, just that Nigeria is a union of savagely religious bigots both Christians and Muslims alike and no arrangement will work.

Wike declared River State a Christian state and your pastors supported him. The SW you talked about is not separating religion from politics. It is a lie. When all these current governors came in they are all Christians and they displayed their religious symbols in their political offices especially Ógún state.

Not only that they are also fighting hijab. I guess this is what you call separation of politics and religion?
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Shevchenkko: 4:29pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:
Are you mad ni? Hand over to a Christian for what? You want another rotation between Christian and Muslim again. What about Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala, and Esu Odara worshippers? We all know that so called Muslims and Christians still visit Traditionalists every now and then. Even the current useless CAN President visits Babalawo.

So, if you want rotational Presidency based on Religion, then one Ogun worshipper should be the next President while Amadioha worshipper should be VP because Christians and Muslims have been ruling since.

Stop embarrassing your self on a public forum. Christians are majority in Nigeria and as such deserve to get the presidency now instead of another Muslim

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Plus10(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2022
Realists:

Politics is a game of numbers, vote for your christian & we vote for our Muslim candidates, Lastly for Deborah ready your Bible properly "anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name the are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16
Since you were born,where have you had Christians stoned and burned someone to death because of blasphemy?The way you people reason is something else.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 4:30pm On May 15, 2022
lifenija:
i see a fool in u

Na your Papa you dey see
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 4:30pm On May 15, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Stop embarrassing your self on a public forum. Christians are majority in Nigeria and as such deserve to get the presidency now instead of another Muslim

Go and get it nah. Shebi that is the lie you have been telling yourselves. Go and get the Presidency nah based on your majority. If we start voting along the fake religious lines, Christian will never occupy Aso Rock. As a matter of fact, Muslims will be fielding Muslim-Muslim ticket and will still win every time.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Osaze007: 4:32pm On May 15, 2022
Adezanotti:
This people won’t seize to amaze me with their white religions. So now , presidency should be picked base on religion. Then, if that is, then we should consult the ogun, oya and others to come up with their aspirants too since many of these so called Muslims and Christians hide under the babalawos.

If you are pained with this, I dey wia I dey drink my royal salute whisky. Come and beat me!

Shut your mouth Nigeria leadership rotates between Muslim & Christian
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by neonly: 4:32pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Yar'Adua did his best

He knew he was about going he was trying to prepare his way for his creator
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Osaze007: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
Realists:

Politics is a game of numbers, vote for your christian & we vote for our Muslim candidates, Lastly for Deborah ready your Bible properly "anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Yes don’t cry when Lagos installs a Christian Christian govenor ticket after Sanwo olu since politics is a game of number
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
neonly:

He knew he was about going he was trying to prepare his way for his creator

It will be difficult for you to make Heaven if you continue like this
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by neonly: 4:34pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

I get it. It's just what happened when Yakubu Gowon was Head of State. He combined with other Christians including Obafemi Awolowo, Olusegun Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle the Scorpion, TY Danjuma, Jeremiah Useni, and other Christians to waste the lives of over three million Christians from the East.

Or are you talking about Aguyi Ironsi that abolished the regional government? This is the Genesis of Nigeria's current mess.

Try to dey use your sense nah. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 4:34pm On May 15, 2022
Osaze007:

Yes don’t cry when Lagos installs a Christian Christian govenor ticket after Sanwo olu since politics is a game of number

Muslims control.Lagos politics my Nigga. We are the majority in Area boys and touts. We have more wives, and give birth to more children. We can stop Christians from voting in Lagos through violence and public disturbances. Just don't go there at all.

My fellow Muslims in Yoruba land, train your children oooo, so that we stop producing NURTW members and street touts. It's embarrassing and shameful
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Buckeyemedia1: 4:34pm On May 15, 2022
Realists:

Politics is a game of numbers, vote for your christian & we vote for our Muslim candidates, Lastly for Deborah ready your Bible properly "anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Ok, where in the Koran did it say that prophet Mohammed is God, that justified you & your people to act like demons?

Or was it not the holy prophet she supposedly undermined?
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

God bless you!
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by neonly: 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

It will be difficult for you to make Heaven if you continue like this

Tell dat to yur president
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
neonly:

Tell dat to yur president

He knows that he cannot make Heaven. Terrorists will never make Heaven, likewise idiots and nincompoops
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Czario: 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
There must be election before handover...
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Neoteny7: 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
They called PMB a Muslim fanatic, but it's the churches doing all the politicizing of religion these days.

Every christian body, organ, entity, agent, and adherent is loudly campaigning along religious lines, but the hypocrites label Muslims as bigots.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Osaze007: 4:37pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

Muslims control.Lagos politics my Nigga. We are the majority in Area boys and touts. We can stop Christians from voting in Lagos.

What is the number of area boys to actual population of Lagos ?
The same areas boys that igbos beat blue black and Yoruba Christians can easily chase away
For every 1 yoruba area Muslim boy there are at least 8 Christians in Lagos

See how the Muslims can’t stop Sanwo olu from second term

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 15, 2022
Samunique:
They won't try that !!!

Though, it's looking like Hell-Rufai is warming up for Tinubu, they better not go that way.

If they go that way, it’s a win.

Face reality and be sincere.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by juman(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
I see Pentecostal pastors like yahoo boys.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Chatflick(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2022
NONAMEPOTATO:
Misplaced priorities....what does religion have to do with presidency?
You must be a head slammer.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Neoteny7: 4:39pm On May 15, 2022
Stevenson20:
With all these recent happenings, I think dividing the country will be the best. Muslims especially North have this entitlement mentality. Divide the goddamn corntree make everybody dey dia dey.

Just imagine sharing a corntree with these barbaric people.

You wanna talk barbarism? Let’s go:

Where was a military couple beheaded? The south.

Where's the head quarters of ritual killings? The south

Where did cannibalism recently take place? The south
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 4:40pm On May 15, 2022
Osaze007:

What is the number of area boys to actual population of Lagos ?
The same areas boys that igbos beat blue black and Yoruba Christians can easily chase away
For every 1 yoruba area Muslim boy there are at least 8 Christians in Lagos

My brethren. no go there. It's not something that I am proud of. Go to the motor parks in Yoruba land and listen to the names of the touts there. Over 90% are Muslims. I am not proud of it, but that's the reality, we Muslims have produced more touts than Christians
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Osaze007: 4:40pm On May 15, 2022
Chatflick:

You must be a head slammer.

It’s now that Muslims are remembering religion has nothing to do with politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Buckeyemedia1: 4:41pm On May 15, 2022
Neoteny7:
They called PMB a Muslim fanatic, but it's the churches doing all the politicizing of religion these days.

Every christian body, organ, entity, agent, and adherent is loudly campaigning along religious lines, but the hypocrites label Muslims as bigots.

It seems you people that have been shouting Bola Ahmed Tinubu are beginning to realize that you have a problem?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
Osaze007:

It’s now that Muslims are remembering religion has nothing to do with politics

Nooo. We are not just remembering. We are just warning you that if we decide to bring religion fully into Nigeria's politics, then no Christian will occupy Aso Rock. We will even field Muslim-Muslim as President and VP, and we will win effortlessly.

The number of only Almajaris in the North West alone is more than the total population of South East and South South.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by neonly: 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

He knows that he cannot make Heaven. Terrorists will never make Heaven, likewise idiots and nincompoops

Haven't u heard
Don't judge
Pray for terrorist repentance
English won't solve shit
A christain president is far better than a Muslim
Am done
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by manikspears: 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
spartan50:
shut up if you have nothing to say

His brain is empty so don't be surprised
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Rainbow219(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
Rubbish, if it was by force come and force me to vote for you sad
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Osaze007: 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

My brethren. no go there. It's not something that I am proud of. Go to the motor parks in Yoruba land and listen to the names of the touts there. Over 90% are Muslims. I am not proud of it, but that's the reality, we Muslims have produced more touts than Christians

So how can tout stop a people from voting ?
Could they even stop EndSars
Better don’t test the collective will of a people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / Crisis Brews In NASS Over Sharing Of N578bn ‘padded Budget’ Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.