Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (20018 Views)

We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by 43Ronin: 5:43pm On May 15, 2022
Naajjii:

How about the slaughtering of the about to be wedded military couples in IMO, where they were killed live, head and private parts cut off by Ipob whom are all Christians. Is that not as barbaric as these extremists that killed Deborah? Or you already forgotten?

The difference is that it received General condemnation in igboland that even ipob claimed not to be responsible. But all of you supported the killing and burning of that girl. Everyone of you Islamic folks were totally happy with it and used it as an example of what would happen to anyone insulting mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 5:43pm On May 15, 2022
bonnyhope:
[/s]

See wetin weed de do you

Isale-Eko weed or Kwale weed?
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Osaze007: 5:44pm On May 15, 2022
AntonVince:

I suppose your "19 Northern States" include Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, Adamawa and Gombe States.
You're deluded, Ogbeni.
Are you even aware there are more Christians than Muslims in states like Nassarawa, despite having been ruled since creation by Muslims?

When I say Yoruba Muslims are worse you think I’m kidding
Have you seen a Hausa Muslim push for Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by CorperKola: 5:44pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:
Are you mad ni? Hand over to a Christian for what? You want another rotation between Christian and Muslim again. What about Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala, and Esu Odara worshippers? We all know that so called Muslims and Christians still visit Traditionalists every now and then. Even the current useless CAN President visits Babalawo.

So, if you want rotational Presidency based on Religion, then one Ogun worshipper should be the next President while Amadioha worshipper should be VP because Christians and Muslims have been ruling since.

I think we all need psychiatric evaluation in this country.
Dont be stupid and distract us from the topic
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
AntonVince:

I suppose your "19 Northern States" include Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, Adamawa and Gombe States.
You're deluded, Ogbeni.
Are you even aware there are more Christians than Muslims in states like Nassarawa, despite having been ruled since creation by Muslims?

And there is not up to 25% Muslims in those state. Yet Muslims have been ruling Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe and Nassarawa states. Go on with your chest beating.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Corporate2020: 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
CorperKola:

Dont be stupid and distract us from the topic

CorperKola, go and take small Ogogoro and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 15, 2022
Fair enough. Because Tinubu's game plan is certainly NOT to field a Dogara or other Northern Christian as his running mate.

This greedy old fool's personal 'ambishin' cannot be allowed to distort Nigeria's cohesion.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by AntonVince: 5:55pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

And there is not up to 25% Muslims in those state. Yet Muslims have been ruling Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe and Nassarawa states. Go on with your chest beating.

It's all thanks to Christians' relative insensitivity to religion.
If they were to vote on the basis of religion, you and I know that Buhari wouldn't be in Aso Rock today. Abi is Benue State for example that Buhari won in 2015 a Muslim State?

I hope you do realize that if you reduce elections to a religious contest, no Muslim will ever rule Lagos State again.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by AsawanaDgreat: 5:57pm On May 15, 2022
I hope they will listen to you people?
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by BJanta: 5:58pm On May 15, 2022
tesppidd:
Rightly so!

That's the only reservation i have about a Tinubu presidency, cus i know he would want to run with a core Northern Muslim.

All these other yaps against him about age and performance are just opata yarns.

So my favourites are Amaechi, Osinbajo and Peter Obi.

I'm a Christian like you, but but I want to ask these questions. What were Obasanjo and Jonathan, as Christian president able to do for Christians and Christianity during their rules? And What special advantages did Christians enjoy? And Were those cursed Muslims not killing Christians? Scroll up. Was it not during Jonathan's reign that his government made the move to start to tax Churches, if not for Buhari that came in and muted the idea? Osinbajo as the vp, what has been able to do to stop or stem the killing of Christians allover the nation? During Jonathan era, Baba Ayo Oritshajefor was the chairman of pfn. He was practically living in Aso Rock,, pursuing his own business using his aircraft to ferry cargoes for Jonathan government? Remember how his aeroplane was caught in South Africa with military cargo in it, was seized by South African aothorities? Remember also how Osinbajo, a Southern and Christian vp, was the one trying force Ruga on the South for the North? What we Christians should resolve and be determined to do is always to vehemently and boisterously pursue, fight and defend our rights, always, no matter who is the president. Hausa and the Muslims don't care who is the president. They boldly and boisterously demand wrong rights and get with them. Are you not surprised that neither CAN nor PFN has made any strong representation to Buhari to demand for quick justice over the death of Deborah Samuel. Is Osinbajo not positioned to organise access to Buhari's presence for them ? Then, is there any general Christian body or movement to foster this? Does PFN have any regard for CAN, seeing them as a gathering of weak Christians from Anglicans, Baptists, Catholics, etc, with 'permissive ^ theology? Then the PFN, are they one? We can go on and on.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Naajjii: 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
43Ronin:

The difference is that it received General condemnation in igboland that even ipob claimed not to be responsible. But all of you supported the killing and burning of that girl. Everyone of you Islamic folks were totally happy with it and used it as an example of what would happen to anyone insulting mohammed.
Look at this Ipob sympathizer defending IPOB unknown gunmen terrorists. IPOB was responsible for the slaughtering and Ipob are Igbos and Christians. And you are supporting them therefore you are not different from those extremist that killed Deborah and supporters.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by gentleguy1975: 6:07pm On May 15, 2022
complexBoss12:
Everything, especially in Nigeria, more specially in these times.
instead of speaking truth to power,we continue to whip up religious sentiment, for crying out loud,O Obasanjo and good luck were there for 12years combined and they were both christians! And was it not during the former's regime that sharia law was enacted in the north? When are we going to change?
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Capernum: 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Religious FANATICS.
These religious FANATICS don't care about who the best candidate is, all they care about is RELIGION.
Bunch of delusional retards.

You're crazy... Mumu
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by drlateef: 6:10pm On May 15, 2022
It will not happen. Tinubu is our choice. It’s a myopic statement full of bigotry.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by techWriter3: 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
No wanna only Akintola of MURIC wabi misuse religious feelings for this region
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by tesppidd: 6:31pm On May 15, 2022
BJanta:

I'm a Christian like you, but but I want to ask these questions. What were Obasanjo and Jonathan, as Christian president able to do for Christians and Christianity during their rules? And What special advantages did Christians enjoy? And Were those cursed Muslims not killing Christians? Scroll up. Was it not during Jonathan's reign that his government made the move to start to tax Churches, if not for Buhari that came in and muted the idea? Osinbajo as the vp, what has been able to do to stop or stem the killing of Christians allover the nation? During Jonathan era, Baba Ayo Oritshajefor was the chairman of pfn. He was practically living in Aso Rock,, pursuing his own business using his aircraft to ferry cargoes for Jonathan government? Remember how his aeroplane was caught in South Africa with military cargo in it, was seized by South African aothorities? Remember also how Osinbajo, a Southern and Christian vp, was the one trying force Ruga on the South for the North? What we Christians should resolve and be determined to do is always to vehemently and boisterously pursue, fight and defend our rights, always, no matter who is the president. Hausa and the Muslims don't care who is the president. They boldly and boisterously demand wrong rights and get with them. Are you not surprised that neither CAN nor PFN has made any strong representation to Buhari to demand for quick justice over the death of Deborah Samuel. Is Osinbajo not positioned to organise access to Buhari's presence for them ? Then, is there any general Christian body or movement to foster this? Does PFN have any regard for CAN, seeing them as a gathering of weak Christians from Anglicans, Baptists, Catholics, etc, with 'permissive ^ theology? Then the PFN, are they one? We can go on and on.

I agree with everything you have said 100 percent...

And i admit that my playing the ethnic card is strictly for bragging rights.

Nothing other than bragging rights!

i want a Christian President so that it doesn't seem as if Christians are politically dominated.

But like you said, at the end of the day "nothing come out."

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Osaze007: 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
tesppidd:

i want a Christian President so that it doesn't seem as if Christians are politically dominated.

Don’t fall for all that nonsense he typed
Has a Muslim president stopped Muslims from being killed by bokoharam ?
What has buhari done to improve life of the average of the Muslim
So please present a Christian Christian ticket and let’s see how Muslims will take it
Even Tinubu can’t present Muslim Muslim in Lagos
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by cobsol(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:
Are you mad ni? Hand over to a Christian for what? You want another rotation between Christian and Muslim again. What about Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala, and Esu Odara worshippers? We all know that so called Muslims and Christians still visit Traditionalists every now and then. Even the current useless CAN President visits Babalawo.

So, if you want rotational Presidency based on Religion, then one Ogun worshipper should be the next President while Amadioha worshipper should be VP because Christians and Muslims have been ruling since.

Waka disguised Muslim bigot.
We want to sell us that your half dead grandfather by all means

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by tesppidd: 6:50pm On May 15, 2022
Osaze007:

Don’t fall for all that nonsense he typed
Has a Muslim president stopped Muslims from being killed by bokoharam ?
What has buhari done to improve life of the average of the Muslim
So please present a Christian Christian ticket and let’s see how Muslims will take it
Even Tinubu can’t present Muslim Muslim in Lagos
He is right in a way..

But the sentiments in this country have gone beyond all that.

We want the Christian president like that.

anyhow e be, it is our turn.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Wale Oke is an Osinbajo supporter since LeadCity University days they have been good together

Well he said the very right thing regardless of sentiments, Tinubu - Dogara ticket is my personal choice or Osinbajo - Zulum

No point been politically correct, we are not one, we a country of many ethnic nationality, language and religion and in the spirit of fairness everyone must be represented

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by BJanta: 7:04pm On May 15, 2022
tesppidd:

Exactly, and GOD bless you, amen.

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Neoteny7: 7:10pm On May 15, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
It seems you people that have been shouting Bola Ahmed Tinubu are beginning to realize that you have a problem?

I've nothing to do with Tinubu or any of the jokers contesting. I don't care who wins because all the usual ethnic, tribal, regional, and religious comfort zones have failed.

OBJ
Yaradua
GEJ
PMB
Military rule
Democracy

All i wish for is a good person whoever they're or whatever deity they worship.

What led us down this spiral pathway is the same obstinate and myopic bigotry of insisting only someone of a certain religion or ethnicity is qualified by default.

I'm only amused by the hypocrisy of christendom in turning this into a religious pissing contest.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by chukwukadibia20: 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
Big fool, you have nothing to say. We stand on PFN statement

IPIGSRMUMU:
Religious FANATICS.
These religious FANATICS don't care about who the best candidate is, all they care about is RELIGION.
Bunch of delusional retards.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
chukwukadibia20:
Big fool, you have nothing to say. We stand on PFN statement

Your father. Omo ale omo monkey.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Azularis: 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
Well said PFN. We would enforce that with our vote.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Raph82(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin he is not in the spirit.what He should tell buhari is never to hand over to any old man like him. And looking at that APC doesn't have any better candidate better than buhari. Buhari should choose a younger candidate from other parties and support. Someone with good intentions to help clean his mess
It won't work that way, if u ask Buhari to handover to a younger person, he'll not hesitate to hand over to young extremists like Pantami.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by specialmati(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
Raph82:
It won't work that way, if u ask Buhari to handover to a younger person, he'll not hesitate to hand over to young extremists like Pantami.
grin grin grin na joke ooh beside you know its not possible for him to look outside his party
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by 43Ronin: 8:07pm On May 15, 2022
Naajjii:

Look at this Ipob sympathizer defending IPOB unknown gunmen terrorists. IPOB was responsible for the slaughtering and Ipob are Igbos and Christians. And you are supporting them therefore you are not different from those extremist that killed Deborah and supporters.

Oga get lost you guys are worse than IPOB. At least ipob dey deny involvement. You guys openly applauded the killing and even went ahead to destroy the state and attempt to destroy the sultans mosque.
All of you fighting for your god are fools. Imagine mortals fighting for immortals and the immortals will now be forming god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Raph82(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin na joke ooh beside you know its not possible for him to look outside his party
Sure, we just pray that God himself will choose for us, because the whole thing looks confusing right now.
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by favour32(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

Correct!
Nor be only Christians and Muslims dey this country.
Na turn of Amadioha worshipper as President!
Re: Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by specialmati(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2022
Raph82:
Sure, we just pray that God himself will choose for us, because the whole thing looks confusing right now.
grin grin grin God himself have given us the power to choose, now don't choose any old generational thief. Choose the younger aspirant. Just study them the spirit of God in you will direct you this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. / Direct Primary: Governors Angry Over Uncertainty To Produce Successors / UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.