Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action (45422 Views)

Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Abujason: 7:10pm On May 15, 2022
EXLOVER:
The heart of 70% of Muslims is a dark as my village at night. Bashir and Jamil made a very evil statement on this issue. Fear this country.

Is it 70% or 99.999%?
Just asking ooo

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Freebills12: 7:15pm On May 15, 2022
I will continue to say it, every Muslim is a potential terrorist.... until Islam revolutionalize their doctrine of 10th century to suit 21st century, they will still be barbarians

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by walebs147: 7:19pm On May 15, 2022
This one individual calls himself a pilot. In aviation school, you did sociology, right, in order to behave yourself in society and have moral scruples? That initial statement of yours presupposes that you are a terrorist and Nigerian plane passengers especially Christians passengers should henceforth stop boarding the planes the likes of you, Jamil Abubarka, fly to avoid a repeat of 9/11 in the future. In April 2022, the CEO of Starling Bank likened the resurrection of Jesus to Agege bread. The Christian Association of Nigeria CAN only told him to recant his statement, or did anyone lynch him like Deborah? No. Had Christianity not been a religion of peace, the whole of Nigeria would have been plunged into a religious crisis by now. Any religion that permits killing of innocent people is not of God but of the devil. Deborah Samuel you're no more but those who had hands in your death shall die more gruesomely than you. Adieu Deborah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Goke7: 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
walebs147:
This one individual calls himself a pilot. In aviation school, you did sociology, right, in order to behave yourself in society and have moral scruples? That initial statement of yours presupposes that you are a terrorist and Nigerian plane passengers especially Christians passengers should henceforth stop boarding the planes the likes of you JAMIL ABUBARKA fly to avoid a repeat of 9/11 in the future. In April the CEO of Starling Bank likened the resurrection of Jesus to Agege bread. The Christian Association of Nigeria CAN only told him to recant his statement, or did anyone lynch him like Deborah? No. Had Christianity not been a religion of peace, the whole of Nigeria would have been plunged into crisis by now. Any religion that permits killing of innocent people is not of God but of the devil. Deborah Samuel you're no more but those who had hands in your death shall die more gruesomely than you. Adieu Deborah.

That is the reason for the rebuttal, his career is at stake now. Even his employers won't take him serious again as he's become a huge risk.

This is what happens when you don't think before making careless statements

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by torqque7(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
This Mad hypocrite talking about punishment for blasphemy been death and respect people's religion simple,yet I remember a certain Midget governining a northern state starting with K ,whom made derogatory remarks about Jesus and Christianity. So my question is why wasn't he killed too?and it simply also means he and his likes have NO RESPECT for other people's religion. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. angry
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 15, 2022
Make God no let me enter plane way this man dey pilot Oooh. Always check who is your pilot na God I take beg una.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by torqque7(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
walebs147:
This one individual calls himself a pilot. In aviation school, you did sociology, right, in order to behave yourself in society and have moral scruples? That initial statement of yours presupposes that you are a terrorist and Nigerian plane passengers especially Christians passengers should henceforth stop boarding the planes the likes of you JAMIL ABUBARKA fly to avoid a repeat of 9/11 in the future. In April the CEO of Starling Bank likened the resurrection of Jesus to Agege bread. The Christian Association of Nigeria CAN only told him to recant his statement, or did anyone lynch him like Deborah? No. Had Christianity not been a religion of peace, the whole of Nigeria would have been plunged into crisis by now. Any religion that permits killing of innocent people is not of God but of the devil. Deborah Samuel you're no more but those who had hands in your death shall die more gruesomely than you. Adieu Deborah.

EXACTLY..this guy JAMIL can crash a plane with passengers as a terrorist o..anyone who flies in his place does that at their own peril..AVOID his planes LIKE A PLAGUE O,he who has ears let him hear cos na so e de start o,radicalism and pilot is a recipe for serious disaster. In fact his licence should be revoked completely cos he is unstable and a potential terrorist.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Shekochild: 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
you reason like an animal if you can take a life you can't create due to an alleged blasphemy. You only listened to her voice note, did you also listened to the voice note before her response? Do you know what they said before she responded? Have you ever said something in your life out of anger and realized you were not supposed to say it? Have you been killed for that? Elrufai made a post on Twitter insulting Jesus a year ago, was he killed by Christians. Abubakar suleiman of sterling bank compares Jesus death with agege bread during easter, was he murdered for that? That's why I said you reason like an animal. You are not perfect and you full of flaws like every other human being, have your life been cut off for not being perfect? As I said, it is pointless arguing with someone that see other human beings like a wild animals in the name of a religion that was imported from Arab. You are are just obsess about this imported religion to the extent that you don't see how senseless and callous you are. Religion of peace indeed!!!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
Well it is good he made the statement ..... I know somewhere in the U.S where people worship the Devil they have an altar and put a naked woman on it. The even call the devil from hell to come and join them in their temple. ... The reality is that people not in their ways of worship could easily say the Devil is a liar and no one from Jupiter could convince them otherwise , won't we feel bad if they decide to light us up for not believing in their ways.... your ways are not my way, my ways are not your way....Peace
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by trudpo: 7:57pm On May 15, 2022
Deborah's case is one of many religious killings in the North. She didn't deserve to die. Here's a video of a teacher who was killed as it was alleged that she touched the Quran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ipKdRWpIP0

I found this story on Naira land.

Deborah's murder reminds me of my service year in Yobe state as a youth corper.

I can't forget that experience in a hurry and I keep asking myself why these Muslims can so misinterprete issues to suit what they are planning to do.

We had a certain female Corp member from Delta state, she likes painting her lips like � and putting on trousers. Unknown to her she became the subject of a serious hatred and an apparent plan to kill her was in the pipe line.

You know these people have a way of coordinating their murderous acts, it's a chain that includes the high and low in their society.

So corper Blessing was teaching one day in class and a particular student was busy distracting others, she tried to caution the boy and get him to concentrate but boy keep disturbing the rest of the class, Unknown to her, that was the trap. The said boy was writing in his note book and kept tiring them out, so when she went to the boy's desk, she picked up the pieces of paper and threw them away. The boy stood up and left the classroom.

Boom! Not upto 30mins, another teacher came to Blessing and asked her why she would desecrate the coran, she was so surprised to hear that and decided to ask the teacher where she got that kind of news. To cut the story short, the teacher asked Blessing to leave the school premises immediately else she would be kill.

Blessing quickly left the school to her lodge where she told other corp members what had transpired in school. As she was still speaking, a large crowd of Muslims youth were charging and chanting towards the corpers lodge with sticks and knives, they corpers quickly ran towards the gate to lock it , at that point it became a back and push in the gate as the knew that if the youth gained entrance into the place, they maybe more casualties. This happened in Potiskum.

At that point, calls where coming into to the zonal office for help, I was one of the corper rep in the zone assisting the ZI and LI, the ZI, a Yoruba man quickly called the police, there was no action, he called the army, nothing happened, we started praying for God to intervene, we were asked to go see the Emir, we did, but you could sense the whole town was waiting to hear that Blessing had been killed before action would be taken.

What shocked me most was that our LI, a Muslim was so furious, saying she deserves to die for desecrating the Quran, but thankfully our ZI called a Army topnotch in the south east who had to call the yobe command. ( I don't know the process but it was so fast), military personnels came in two vans to take us to the location of the corpers, you won't believe the crowd, youth wielding sticks, knives and a tray but when they saw the military they started running, all the corpers members were evacuated, the two vans couldn't take everyone, so most of the soldiers has to walk beside the vans for us to get out of that place to the zonal office.

We started wandering how writing quranic citations in a piece of paper or a notebook made the paper or notebook a quran.

As the madness was going on in the town, I was given one of the worst task of my life as the ZI mandated me to snick Blessing out of the town.

While concern people where coming to find out what happened, I took Blessing through the backyard, and then out of the gate, picked okada towards Damaturu with Blessing looking completely different (her lips cleaned and dressed like a northern girl with her head covered) and crying profusely. We succeeded in sending her to Damaturu and that was her last day in Potiskum as she completed the remaining part of her service year at the state headquarters.

This religious misinterpretation must stop forthwith. Deborah death is one of too many cases of religious extremists and fanatics taking the lives of innocent people.
JEWELofHELL:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by foreshore(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

Medicine after death
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by VEHINTOLAR: 8:28pm On May 15, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
you don't mean it? shocked I didn't read ,nor know about that part o..

https://www.preciouseze.com/2022/05/deborah-samuel-how-former-emir-of-kano.html
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Peachy14: 8:36pm On May 15, 2022
I hate to hear that Islam is a religion of peace while all they know and practice is violent. Is taken somebody life peace? Who makes you judge over another.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by 9japride(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2022
Goke7:

That is the reason for the rebuttal, his career is at stake now. Even his employers won't take him serious again as he's become a huge risk.

This is what happens when you don't think before making careless statements
[color=#006600][/color]

Imagine allowing such fanatic to pilot a plane? So a passenger says something offence about he's religion, he can plunge the plane into the sea just to teach that passenger and anyone who supports such a lesson.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Goke7: 9:35pm On May 15, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Imagine allowing such fanatic to pilot a plane? So a passenger says something offence about he's religion, he can plunge the plane into the sea just to teach that passenger and anyone who supports such a lesson.

Na so dem stupid reach o, that is how 9/11 happened in America. Bloody thirsty terrorists

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by fisayo02(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2022
This man is confuse
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Exceed15: 9:40pm On May 15, 2022
If u allowed this guy fly you na u know o
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by kabillionaire(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2022
What is he saying exactly?

So we can't read and understand again?
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by irunoko(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2022
EXLOVER:
The heart of 70% of Muslims is a dark as my village at night. Bashir and Jamil made a very evil statement on this issue. Fear this country.
you dey mind them.all of them go enter social media dey type big big grammar justifying why they believe killing is good.religion of violence and blood shed

Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by 9japride(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2022
Goke7:

Na so dem stupid reach o, that is how 9/11 happened in America. Bloody thirsty terrorists
[color=#006600][/color]

It's really pathetic.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by irunoko(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2022
Exceed15:
If u allowed this guy fly you na u know o
tomorrow now he will come out and say he wants to be Nigeria's president make we vote for am.murderous headslammers
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by aalangel(f): 9:46pm On May 15, 2022
Mtchewwwww...
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by bluefilm: 9:54pm On May 15, 2022
The Core North is now at a very difficult point and delicate position whereby they cannot open come out and condemn the murderers and yet they cannot come out and support the murderers.

Simply because the whole world is now watching them.

The way I see it, the broad daylight murder of that young lady might be the starting point leading to the final disintegration of the Royal Niger Company that was sold to the British in 1899.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Poetically09: 10:43pm On May 15, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

i wonder why mortals feels they can fight fop GOD. Where does such impression comes from? Deborah parents should be suing the school authority now, the government as well, i guess they don't believe in the systemless system as well. Smh.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by generalwo(m): 11:20pm On May 15, 2022
Ogun wee kee this fool.... His life will forever be out of contest... When you hail murderers, are u not in support murder?? Useless captain... Gold digger
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by chaloskyx: 11:51pm On May 15, 2022
Hope you Lagosian know this is the family that rules Lagos state now with their mega refinery and oil money so you better be prepared they own your entire state
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:36am On May 16, 2022
Please wetin be the proverb Obama...

Say about Terrorist... All terrorists been Muslim??

This goat is just looking for attention...!!..
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by ddeola: 2:25am On May 16, 2022
You have no respect for human life simple ! WHAT A SHAME. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by valentinos22(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

Those who understand Islam calls this "takkiya".. It's a Quality Policy Statement in Islam that permits them to lie.

I beg oh, For now my head hasn't been cut off. If I don't post by next week just know Dat they have preached peace with my head. grin
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by udede(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2022
FEAR NORTH
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by valentinos22(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

A very Comprehensive documentary of all gruesome killings by Islam in the name of preaching peace will also start floating your DM's including the statement you made.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action by Lacash: 8:44am On May 16, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

Watch ur back man, ur days are numbered too. Man with child’s brain…Olofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Kogi State PDP Governorship Primaries Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.