Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

"The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law (62238 Views)

Claim That Sokoto Enacted Death Penalty Law For Blasphemy Is False / Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Niece: 11:10am On May 14, 2022
Captain Jamil Abubakar, a son-in-law of Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has justified the killing of blasphemers.

Jamil, an experienced pilot and the President of the JMD Foundation, a non-profit organization, stated this in a Friday night tweet.

Jamil, who is the son of former Inspector-General of Police Mohammed Abubakar, made the remarks in the aftermath of the death of Deborah Samuel, a student in Sokoto State who was killed by her classmates for allegedly blaspheming Prophet Muhammad.

The pilot said that blasphemy is frowned upon by all religions and urged people to respect the beliefs of others.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdiM5InIG2h/

He tweeted,
“In Islam we respect the Injil, Taura, Zabur, we were never taught to disrespect any of the book, or any of the prophets From Adam to Muhammad SAW and the Quran.

“The punishment for blasphemy is death! in most religions including Christianity. Respect people’s religion. It’s simple!”
https://twitter.com/CaptJamyl/status/1525218874303684609

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by UncleKoboko: 11:11am On May 14, 2022
Exactly.
Most people don't know the difference between social media and real life, especially these young harlots and WHORÈS. To them, everything na cruise until u fuçk up and your life will never remain the same again...
You will then know that social media is not such a place you can just dump any trash and not see or feel the repercussions.

Ask Chris land school people
Ask the the that slept with a dog
Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...

Many of these nonsense some of you're doing now will hunt you for many years to come and even for the rest of your life.
Just don't get caught
Don't be stupid
No do pass yourself!

102 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by God1000(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2022
Another misguided zealot, he should know that internet doesn't forget things

Atiku is already regretting with damage control after making a U-turn and deleted his tweet condemning the vicious act.

Anything he says now is an afterthought, this will certainly mar him, he has done himself a disservice.

724 Likes 40 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by UncleKoboko: 11:11am On May 14, 2022
Osù ipob Jew pigs will still blame yorubas and Tinubu for this.

Frustrated HATEFUL and jealous pigs

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Baawaa(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2022
Religion of piece

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Authority1o1(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2022
Okay...

He is a true Muslim. An unapologetic, all-observing one.

No true Muslim condemned the killing of the lady. No true Muslim condemns killing for Allah or in the name of Muhammad.

All those who did are not true Muslims. They did the condemnation as a result of common human conscience and the pressure mounted on them by the Christian society passively expecting such from them. It's not because their faith condemns it.

And that is why I'm glad we do not have true Muslims over here in the south.

358 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Thoh(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2022
Below is the so called alleged blasphemy by DEBORAH. Are we really in one country?

SULTANATE COUNCIL OF SOKOTO APOLOGIZES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE MURDER OF DEBORAH, STUDENT WHO SAID JESUS IS THE GREATEST AND JESUS MADE HER PASS HER EXAMS

It's unfortunate.

Her crime was that she said that Jesus was the greatest and that Jesus made her pass her exam.

That is what they call blasphemy.

It's not that she said anything against their religion.

She talked about her own religion and Christ.

It is now blasphemy for Christians to speak of their faith in this secular country called Nigeria.

Lanre Ayoola.

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Asgard13: 11:17am On May 14, 2022
Na here Christians go shoot them demselves for leg

Una wan turn 2023 religious matters ...

Hahahahahahaha

E go be ...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by ArewaHero(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2022
Anyone that FAILS TO LISTEN won't FAILS TO SEE.

RESPECT MY BELIEVE I RESPECT YOURS

will YOU DIE if you don't Disrespect someone belief.

40 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Idiko1: 11:19am On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Osù ipob Jew pigs will still blame yorubas and Tinubu for this.

Frustrated HATEFUL and jealous pigs

Only lily-livered Abobaku had the intellect to voice above crap. What a domesticated goon.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Maxymilliano(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2022
#JusticeForDeborah will not yield any results knowing fully well that those who are in-charge of justice administration here share the same religious views with those who accused Deborah of blasphemy.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:21am On May 14, 2022
Everybody don dey retreat to the trenches. Everybody wan form expert on this mata. But wen fight start, this yeye boy go order private jet, run go Dubai. Make nobody listen to am, na religious cruise him dey catch

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:22am On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

Hahahahahahaha

E go be ...

Na wetin I dey talk since yesterday. People dey for social media dey challenge Northern celebrities to cause gbege. If fight start, no be for Twitter dem dey throw bomb.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by lordchiz(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2022
Another cow

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by mrvitalis(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2022
Do u still believe in one Nigeria ?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by MangekyoAlt: 11:34am On May 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
Do u still believe in one Nigeria ?
Used to, but not anymore

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by MangekyoAlt: 11:39am On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

Hahahahahahaha

E go be ...
Let it be a religious matter. You're a poor little shit head if you think Christians are gonna, like you've said, because of 2023, overlook the unjust and brutal killings of a Christian by wild beasts like yourself and your house hold.
The likes of IPOB in the east will even be hoping that this escalates, because if all Christians agree that enough is enough, this country will divide into two and you barbarians will go your ways. I'm from south south, I don't think I've really supported the division of Nigeria before now. I 100% do as I type this. We've been living with wild animals, calling them fellow citizens. It needs to change

231 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Asgard13: 11:41am On May 14, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Let it be a religious matter. You're a poor little shit head if you think Christians are gonna, like you've said, because of 2023, overlook the unjust and brutal killings of a Christian by wild beasts like yourself and your house hold.
The likes of IPOB in the east will even be hoping that this escalates, because if all Christians agree that enough is enough, this country will divide into two and you barbarians will go your ways. I'm from south south, I don't think I've really supported the division of Nigeria before now. I 100% do as I type this. We've been living with wild animals, calling them fellow citizens. It needs to change

Gibberish

Nigeria were talking about not hallucinations

Wake please

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Christistruth00: 11:41am On May 14, 2022
So why didn’t they deal with El Rufai when he insulted Jesus
After all Jesus is a Prophet in the Koran too

692 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by thorpido(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2022
So unfortunate!
The so-called educated and elite are not spared the irrationality.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Asgard13: 11:45am On May 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na wetin I dey talk since yesterday. People dey for social media dey challenge Northern celebrities to cause gbege. If fight start, no be for Twitter dem dey throw bomb.

Those humans think say Nigeria Na online country

Especially those IPOB noise makers

Wen the real movie start Na dem go first shout innocent civilians

While their Yoruba brothers and south south go dey ean corner the laugh through monkeyness
Even the northern Christians go abandone them with musCle follow arewa

I hate southern noise

They can’t plan or build

Reason why they must keep being slaves to North

Na igbos own worst

Walahi

Their mumu dey pepper me ..

BecUse Na foolish ignorance

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Nobody: 11:45am On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Exactly.
Most people don't know the difference between social media and real life, especially these young harlots and WHORÈS. To them, everything na cruise until u fuçk and your life will never remain the same again...
Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...
dude whoever you guys are killing should be form ur state oh don't try this nonsense with igbo because it may turn to something else

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by MangekyoAlt: 11:46am On May 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Somehow, little kid, do you think Muslims would stand a chance against Christians in an all out war? grin I just hope not. No be who dey do gra gra dey win fights. I hope you know that

Meanwhile, The problem of these Muslims is that they don't take responsibility for the crimes they commit against us. If you murthfuckas really want a strong reaction from us, the way this Deborah got killed, all of you should say it was the right thing instead of claiming it was wrong and even calling for the arrest of the killers just to pacify us. If we have the impression that killings like this get the full support of the Muslim community, we will respond in kind.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by MangekyoAlt: 11:48am On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

Gibberish

Nigeria were talking about not hallucinations

Wake please

Redirect those words back your useless father.
In your little mind, you think we would overlook the unjust killing because of 2023 election. I've never seen anyone as stupid as you grin your poor judgment and naivety is like non seen before

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Help2020: 11:48am On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Exactly.
Most people don't know the difference between social media and real life, especially these young harlots and WHORÈS. To them, everything na cruise until u fuçk and your life will never remain the same again...
Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...
You're very mad,very very mad.
Can't the Mohammed fight for himself if he is that powerful? God punish you,idiot.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Asgard13: 11:53am On May 14, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Redirect those words back your useless father.
In your little mind, you think we would overlook the unjust killing because of 2023 election. I've never seen anyone as stupid as you grin your poor judgment and naivety is like non seen before

YArwn

MYnd lalasticlala
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:53am On May 14, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Somehow, little kid, do you think Muslims would stand a chance against Christians in an all out war? grin I just hope not. No be who dey do gra gra dey win fights. I hope you know that

Meanwhile, The problem of these Muslims is that they don't take responsibility for the crimes they commit against us. If you murthfuckas really want a strong reaction from us, the way this Deborah got killed, all of you should say it was the right thing instead of claiming it was wrong and even calling for the arrest of the killers just to pacify us. If we have the impression that killings like this get the full support of the Muslim community, we will respond in kind.

Why you wan fight in the first place. The case dey police hand, dem don arrest two suspects. Dem still dey investigate the case.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by MangekyoAlt: 11:58am On May 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Why you wan fight in the first place. The case dey police hand, dem don arrest two suspects. Dem still dey investigate the case.
You didn't read what you wrote/typed with your hands? Lmao Or perhaps you're under the influence of one of those millions of negative substances you find in the north?
Let me refresh your memory. You wrote this:
If fight start, no be for Twitter dem dey throw bomb.
no?
Seems your flappy, floppy Abokî brain is in need of urgent servicing.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Yves4real(f): 12:01pm On May 14, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdiM5InIG2h/

“The punishment for blasphemy is death! in most religions including Christianity. Respect people’s religion. It’s simple!”

He tweeted,
https://twitter.com/CaptJamyl/status/1525218874303684609

lalasticlala

And this man is still alive.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:02pm On May 14, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You didn't read what you wrote/typed with your hands? Lmao Or perhaps you're under the influence of one of those millions of negative substances you find in the north?
Let me refresh your memory. You wrote this: no?
Seems your flappy, floppy Abokî brain is in need of urgent servicing.

You see where you fail. Read all my posts concerning this unfortunate situation. I merely dey point out sey no be for Twitter the problem go start. Sey if the mata become fight, all of us go feel am including people wen dey post all the way from Atlanta, Georgia, USA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
Yves4real:

And this man is still alive.

You never read DaVinci code. Dan brown still dey alive. Besides, Elrufai dey point out the hypocrisy of Jona media team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by MangekyoAlt: 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

YArwn

MYnd lalasticlala
Tagging mods instead of going toe to toe with me? Sounds like what the average Abokî would do. Not surprised since you're one, and a potential terrorists at that.
You guys have created unrest in the south south with your Barbaric killings. I just pray any Abokî doesn't misbehave because Wetin he fit see eh?

The fact that you even claimed that we shouldn't react with the way we did because a mere 2023 election. Infact woe unto you and your generation. Shithead

49 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.