Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. (33240 Views)

Opinions Needed: My Mechanic Said I Should Use Only Water First In New Radiator. / How My Mechanic Tried To Ruin My Car... / Milky Stuff On My Engine Dipstick- What Does This Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. by somez(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2022
Hyundai elentra. 2015
Africanpride123:
First tell me, what is the make and year of car?
Re: Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. by somez(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
Yes he did
emecheboy2:
are you sure they changed the oil filter?
Re: Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. by somez(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2022
Mobil
otokx:
What oil did you use?
Re: Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. by NothingDoMe: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like in insemination, the only aim is to get the semen in; either through a syringe, a tube or straight from the preek.
There's no difference between a normally ejaculated baby and an artificially inseminated one.

So as long as he changed the oil filter, you shouldn't be bothered how the new oil got into into the engine.
Wake up Nwaamaikpe. Elections are here. Nigeria can be saved.
Re: Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. by Therockauto(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
somez:
Greetings everyone. Please I am writing this with a worried heart. I left my car with my mechanic to change oil and left to buy some other things for the car servicing. Coming back, behold I found my mechanic ( he's boy actually) pouring the engine oil through the dipstick! I almost collapsed. Though I drove the car home with no issues, I'm still very worried. Would this cause any damage to the engine?

Thanks and appreciate your response.

is not going to cause any damage, the oil is going back to the bottom tray

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. by slam7000(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like in insemination, the only aim is to get the semen in; either through a syringe, a tube or straight from the preek.
There's no difference between a normally ejaculated baby and an artificially inseminated one.

Where have you been sir? May the gods protect you wherever you are.

I have to disagree with the analogy above because a freshly tapped palm wine brought straight down from the palm tree and consumed at the foot of the ukwu nkwu just as the diochi descended and ‘came’ down is different , fresher, loaded with more nutrients and healthier than one transferred to another container, stored in the fridge and consumed consumed later.

There is no comparison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos New Revenue Generation Drive. Read This So You Won't Be A Victim. / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City / Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.