Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest (37681 Views)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Mattsilva: 7:09pm On May 16, 2022
Every day this aboki people keep giving us christian reasons to hate them the more.
Pls. Separate us from thses animals.
I'm in for the protests
When is Abuja chapter own.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by lampvoice: 7:40pm On May 16, 2022
alasane:

HOW TO COMMIT SUICIDE: A GUIDE FOR IDIOTS

1- Go to a public centre in Tel Aviv, Israel and shout "I LOVE HITLAR" or "THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE." you will be sure to die in a few seconds either from angry burst of guns or innumerable punches.

2- Take a trip to Enugu main market in Southern Nigeria and shout, "NNAMDI KANU IS A TERRORIST" or "I LOVE NIGERIA." You have only half a second to meet the angel of death.

3- Blindfold yourself and cross a busy highway. The chances of your becoming a mangled lumps of flesh is high.

4- Attend the political rally of the Hindu party in India and declare loudly, " I am a Muslim; I love eating cow." The next moment your killers would be washing your filthy blood off their hands in river Ganga Ma.

5- Should I tell you what will happen tomorrow if you go to the heartland of Islam and insult Muhammadur Rasulillah? Your suicide mission will be accomplished.

It is not jungle justice. It is suicide mission to undertake any of the five steps outlined. And if I may ask why should any idiot do it and expect to survive? And the world is full of realities that are immutable. Stop blaming victims of hate speech and blame the idiots who test their will. No constitution, and no law can save suicidal idiots who dare to ride on the crest of their unrreasonable hate to cross the line at it its centre.
PLEASE AVOID ANYTHING THAT CAN LEAD YOU TO SUICIDE, LIFE IS A GIFT WITH NO DUPLICATE

You sound very much like someone who's suicidal.. Count how many times the word suicide appeared in your response and the energy or zeal at which you try to justify what reaction would come from other religions or parties base on your assumptions.

Reality is bound to be.. And it's in light of it that HUMANS (not animals of lower levels) should understand the principles of nature and have virtue but certainly a man who kills, not 'correct a fellow man' for wrong doing has no virtue at all. When one is lost, like the lost ship we don't kill them. We look for them and lead them home..

You're suicidal, #lovenotbombvests
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Brushstrokes20: 7:49pm On May 16, 2022
Awesome! But we needn't protest,
We need to slaughter those bloodthirsty, brainwashed ANIMALS! undecided

# justice for Deborah
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Thoughty2(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2022
Safyqueen:

1- Go to a public centre in Tel Aviv, Israel and shout "I LOVE HITLAR" or "THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE." you will be sure to die in a few seconds either from angry burst of guns or innumerable punches.

2- Take a trip to Enugu main market in Southern Nigeria and shout, "NNAMDI KANU IS A TERRORIST" or "I LOVE NIGERIA." You have only half a second to meet the angel of death.

3- Blindfold yourself and cross a busy highway. The chances of your becoming a mangled lumps of flesh is high.

4- Attend the political rally of the Hindu party in India and declare loudly, " I am a Muslim; I love eating cow." The next moment your killers would be washing your filthy blood off their hands in river Ganga Ma.

5- Should I tell you what will happen tomorrow if you go to the heartland of Islam and insult Muhammadur Rasulillah? Your suicide mission will be accomplished.

It is not jungle justice. It is suicide mission to undertake any of the five steps outlined. And if I may ask why should any idiot do it and expect to survive? And the world is full of realities that are immutable. Stop blaming victims of hate speech and blame the idiots who test their will. No constitution, and no law can save suicidal idiots who dare to ride on the crest of their unrreasonable hate to cross the line at it its centre.

~ Tukur Danmuazu

Don't expect me to be as dumb as you are to read your response after giving such a title to it.

Anyway I think I have called your senseless post out for what it is and I'm done with you. Don't expect me to reply you further after this. I don't want to be associated with stupidity please.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by DEADALIVE: 7:54pm On May 16, 2022
Emir01:

Those who preach peace are not fool. What about the minorities? You have majority here that's y u can blocked them. In a multi ethnic and religion like ours we need to apply wisdom. Just respect each other's believe will solve this. Let's jointly criticise evil acts and sensitize each others.

I just hate it when one set of groups feel they have the monopoly to violence....
I am an ebira ethinic group, it will interest you that we have misture of muslim and christain...but when you bring violence come around us we don't back out...
That's the more reason i stay away from trouble.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Javalist: 8:06pm On May 16, 2022
So these idi0ts with their coconut heads that barely let them reason like humans even have the gut to organize a national protest? Let's see how it will unfold.

Deborah was killéd because she disrespected other people's belief in a bitter way. Deborah was a native of Niger State (North) and had been living in Sokoto for over 20 years from what I gathered. Deborah needed no one to tell her how Muslims react to sensitive issues like what caused her death. Why was it very difficult for her and any other Christian living in our communities to abide by these rules so peace can reign?

If I was a Christian parent, I would take this as an expensive price to learn to teach my children how to respect other people's belief more especially the most sensitive ones of my host community.

I learnt that Jesus taught you guys to love one another and be good to your neighbors. It's just unfortunate that you're too ignorant of these teachings.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Bbbw: 8:08pm On May 16, 2022
Good
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:36pm On May 16, 2022
A certain Useless afonja Muslim journalist lied that there was no violence in Sokoto.

God pawnish them. Useless people.

Which peaceful protest? Instead of peaceful protest there should be no protest at all.

Fulani are still killing Christians in Benue and Taraba even after numerous peaceful protests.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by scally11: 8:57pm On May 16, 2022
Safyqueen:

~ Tukur Danmuazu
All this rubbish u typed still point to the fact that Muhammad or wateva and you followers are terrorist. I rather serve Ogun than join association of animals that u guys are
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by capnies: 9:38pm On May 16, 2022
THE BIBLE PERMITS KILLING BY SELF DEFENCE. SO AS A CHRISTIAN IF ANYBODY WANTS TO ATTACK YOU PLEASE KILL THE PERSON FIRST DON'T HESITATE. IN LUKE 22: 35-37 JESUS TOLD HIS DISCIPLES TO SELL THEIR CLOTHES AND BUY SWORD BEFORE GOING OUT TO PREACH. READ ALSO EXODUS 22:2-3
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by lildonn222: 9:56pm On May 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH MUHAMMAD THE MESSENGER OF allah EVEN IN HELL OR IN GRAVE
Suen I think it's about time we let the Muslim world know the kinds of provocative comments you are letting idiots like this one are making on daily basis on 'your' forum.May be then, you might be forced to reveal their ip or they could find a way to hack nairaland and track their identity.
By then you'll have all the popularity you crave for.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by lildonn222: 10:02pm On May 16, 2022
gbigbega:

Can you see the mentality of someone under the opium of Islam. Why anyone in this 21st century will belong to a cult that kills people and still be ok defending it is truly sad. Sad that such person is completely hypnotized and demonized to even dare to think like humans anymore. It's so sad that one will let him/herself loose all sense of reasoning just to please a prophet they have never seen- it's really sad that a group can dehumanize and debase a person to such extent. It just so sad
Name one religion that doesn't allow shedding of blood under some circumstances.Even if you don't believe in any religion you still fight to save your way of life.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by lildonn222: 10:35pm On May 16, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Looooooooooool so okay let's say she insulted your so called prophet as you guys claimed, if your prophet is so powerful why don't you leave her in the hands of your prophet.. I am a Christian if anybody insults my God I leave him or her in the hands of God because my God is big enough to fit his battles... So you supporting a terrible act all in the name of religion shows how barbaric and twisted your mind is... But I guess you are a terrorist so it's just unfortunate that I share the same country with you..
You've missed the point our prophet is not God and he had passed away.He had left people like her in our hands before he passed away.
I've listened to her audio note she made the insults in fluent hausa and it's more than what the media translated.She insulted Islam and the prophet and bragged nothing will happened.(she picked the wrong place to say that )
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by lildonn222: 10:44pm On May 16, 2022
dialfa:
Pedo Mo will not sleep well tonight.

See what his followers have caused.
Keep spewing trash like this until it became normal to you.One day you you'll make one slip in the wrong place and that's when shit happen.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by JBoss25(m): 3:26am On May 17, 2022
Hmmm I hope this doesn't start a war
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:45am On May 17, 2022
lildonn222:
Suen I think it's about time we let the Muslim world know the kinds of provocative comments you are letting idiots like this one are making on daily basis on 'your' forum.May be then, you might be forced to reveal their ip or they could find a way to hack nairaland and track their identity.
By then you'll have all the popularity you crave for.

You never think positively, all the atrocities are in your domain, you are the hacker, destroyer and terrorist. No need of hacking someone's innovation because all you knw in Islam is destruction. If you need my phone number and address ask rather than destroying someone's property. #Enikure
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by redeff06: 6:35am On May 17, 2022
Protesting because of this is not a good response at all. It's a bad idea.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by redeff06: 6:48am On May 17, 2022
Javalist:
So these idi0ts with their coconut heads that barely let them reason like humans even have the gut to organize a national protest? Let's see how it will unfold.

Deborah was killéd because she disrespected other people's belief in a bitter way. Deborah was a native of Niger State (North) and had been living in Sokoto for over 20 years from what I gathered. Deborah needed no one to tell her how Muslims react to sensitive issues like what caused her death. Why was it very difficult for her and any other Christian living in our communities to abide by these rules so peace can reign?

If I was a Christian parent, I would take this as an expensive price to learn to teach my children how to respect other people's belief more especially the most sensitive ones of my host community.

I learnt that Jesus taught you guys to love one another and be good to your neighbors. It's just unfortunate that you're too ignorant of these teachings.

A true religion should be about Mercy, A true religion does not have 'redlines' like yours. How can you kill your fellow human just because he has crossed your religious 'red-line'. Christianity does not have red-lines.

The day Christianity will have red-lines is the day I will quit it. Because if I know the red line, i will be humanly pushed to cross it. How will you bind your minds with laws. Nonsense religion. Your Islam is a religion of violence, it was satanically borne, not by any God but by the devil disguising as a god. You know for sure that it's of the devil when you see their fruit. By their fruit you shall know them.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2022
lildonn222:
You've missed the point our prophet is not God and he had passed away.He had left people like her in our hands before he passed away.
I've listened to her audio note she made the insults in fluent hausa and it's more than what the media translated.She insulted Islam and the prophet and bragged nothing will happened.(she picked the wrong place to say that )
okay so since ur prophet is not God so ur prophet says you should kill people that insults him? Can you hear what you are saying... What happens to preaching peace, as you claim Islam is a religion of peace or if ur prophet is so powerful why not allow him fight his own battle? It's just like saying we christians we start killing people because one of our prophets was insulted... Islam is still in the dark age and you wonder why people are always skeptical of you guys... If the killings start you people will be the first ones to shout Islamophobia... That's how one of you beheaded a teacher in France because of a cartoon drawing... I don't know the kind of hate they feed u guys with in ur mosque but ur religion needs to undergo a review... And you complain dat you guys are always under surveillance in the western world... You people just keep producing terrorist.. what is the difference between those mobs that killed that girl and boko Haram or Isis?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Safyqueen: 7:04am On May 17, 2022
scally11:

All this rubbish u typed still point to the fact that Muhammad or wateva and you followers are terrorist. I rather serve Ogun than join association of animals that u guys are

Christianity is not Superior by Olufemi A., Ph.D

The highest result of Education is Tolerance (Helen Keller, 1903). There is a need to look inward on the matters that dismantle the peaceful coexistence in our society. In a multi ethnic society that share the bond of religion, tolerance is pertinent. Tolerance can never be achieved if one group plays God. If we are to live in peace, we must come to know each other better (Lyndon B Johnson, 1965)

When I lived in the Muslim community of different cultural groups in the North and South of Nigeria, I enjoyed the freedom of existence in my relationship with them.

In the Northern part of Nigeria, they don't entertain jokes especially at the expense of their religion. Religion comes first in everything they do. If you are to live in their community, you must respect their position on religion. So it is in India, where Cows are worshiped. Out of the 29 States in India, 20 states prohibit Cow slaughtering. Slaughtering a Cow for any reason is tantamount to killing their God. Peace connot be kept by force, it can only be kept by understanding (Albert Einstein)

I have spent many years in Academics and I have a bank of experience on how we oppress the Muslims by depriving them their rights.

When I left Obafemi Awolowo University some years ago, there was only one Muslim lecturer in the Faculty of Pharmacy. Out of the Twenty one Lecturers in the Department of Educational Foundation and Counseling, only Dr Sobowale was a Muslim. The Department of Medicine under the Leadership of a Professor who is also the General Overseer of a Church, witnessed an Era where competent Doctors were denied their right of employment because of their Muslim religion. I was sad when I heard that the Small spot on the deck of the Health Sciences building where the Muslim students observe their prayers have been closed whereas classes or any spot in the faculty premises are open to Christian students for fellowship or Devotion without infringement. Christian lecturers have tried in many ways to cancel the Space were the Muslims observe their prayers in the Geology Car park but Professor Ramon of the Geology Department has played a major role in maintaining the spot.

In many occasions, I have intervened in cases were Christian Project Supervisors enforce Christianity on their Project students. They use Christianity as a prerequisite to excellence. I have fought Christian lecturers who deprive some muslim ladies their rights to wear the hijab. These sinful Lecturers never fight against the Catholic Sisters who come to classes, Laboratory, Examination halls and Seminars wearing the Catholic Ragalia or those students who dress like Harlots but their problem is the hijab.

On the 29th day of November, 2021, Dr Awoseemo who served has the Principal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Obafemi Awolowo University, pressurized the Muslim Nursing students to sign an undertaking stating that they will not use the hijab in the school premises.

On the 5th of February, 2013, According to the Punch News Paper, the Principal of Kadara Junior Grammar School in Lagos State; E. C. Ukpaka, flogged a Muslim student; Aisha Alabi for putting on the hijab. If Ukpaka had beaten the student 5 or 10 strokes, it wouldn't have bothered the public but 43 stokes of cane is harsh and inhumane.

In September 2019, The Premium Times published a news where 30 Professors of the University of Ibadan submitted a petition against the school Authority for scheduling Senate meetings to Friday Prayer times. Some Christian Lecturers also fix Classes to Friday Jumat time.

This is not the right platform to discuss how the Christians in leadership Positions in Universities and Government Parastatals deny the Muslims of Job opportunities, Scholarships, Grants, or Work benefits.

In all my years of work, I have enjoyed working under a Muslim faithful than a Christian Devot. A Faithful Muslim will not deny you a job opportunity because of your faith. He will not beat a Christian Nun because of her Regalia. He will not stop you from morning devotions or force you to join him while he is praying. He will not abuse Jesus Christ or Holy Mary.

Tolerance is the best religion. As Christians, we must stop the oppression and cease to preach hatred towards the Muslims. They are not our enemies. We need to teach our children that Christianity is not Superior to Islam and the Pastor is not Holier than the Imam.
Either men will learn to live like brothers or die like beasts (Max Learner, 1949)
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Safyqueen: 7:05am On May 17, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Looooooooooool so okay let's say she insulted your so called prophet as you guys claimed, if your prophet is so powerful why don't you leave her in the hands of your prophet.. I am a Christian if anybody insults my God I leave him or her in the hands of God because my God is big enough to fit his battles... So you supporting a terrible act all in the name of religion shows how barbaric and twisted your mind is... But I guess you are a terrorist so it's just unfortunate that I share the same country with you..

The highest result of Education is Tolerance (Helen Keller, 1903). There is a need to look inward on the matters that dismantle the peaceful coexistence in our society. In a multi ethnic society that share the bond of religion, tolerance is pertinent. Tolerance can never be achieved if one group plays God. If we are to live in peace, we must come to know each other better (Lyndon B Johnson, 1965)

When I lived in the Muslim community of different cultural groups in the North and South of Nigeria, I enjoyed the freedom of existence in my relationship with them.

In the Northern part of Nigeria, they don't entertain jokes especially at the expense of their religion. Religion comes first in everything they do. If you are to live in their community, you must respect their position on religion. So it is in India, where Cows are worshiped. Out of the 29 States in India, 20 states prohibit Cow slaughtering. Slaughtering a Cow for any reason is tantamount to killing their God. Peace connot be kept by force, it can only be kept by understanding (Albert Einstein)

I have spent many years in Academics and I have a bank of experience on how we oppress the Muslims by depriving them their rights.

When I left Obafemi Awolowo University some years ago, there was only one Muslim lecturer in the Faculty of Pharmacy. Out of the Twenty one Lecturers in the Department of Educational Foundation and Counseling, only Dr Sobowale was a Muslim. The Department of Medicine under the Leadership of a Professor who is also the General Overseer of a Church, witnessed an Era where competent Doctors were denied their right of employment because of their Muslim religion. I was sad when I heard that the Small spot on the deck of the Health Sciences building where the Muslim students observe their prayers have been closed whereas classes or any spot in the faculty premises are open to Christian students for fellowship or Devotion without infringement. Christian lecturers have tried in many ways to cancel the Space were the Muslims observe their prayers in the Geology Car park but Professor Ramon of the Geology Department has played a major role in maintaining the spot.

In many occasions, I have intervened in cases were Christian Project Supervisors enforce Christianity on their Project students. They use Christianity as a prerequisite to excellence. I have fought Christian lecturers who deprive some muslim ladies their rights to wear the hijab. These sinful Lecturers never fight against the Catholic Sisters who come to classes, Laboratory, Examination halls and Seminars wearing the Catholic Ragalia or those students who dress like Harlots but their problem is the hijab.

On the 29th day of November, 2021, Dr Awoseemo who served has the Principal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Obafemi Awolowo University, pressurized the Muslim Nursing students to sign an undertaking stating that they will not use the hijab in the school premises.

On the 5th of February, 2013, According to the Punch News Paper, the Principal of Kadara Junior Grammar School in Lagos State; E. C. Ukpaka, flogged a Muslim student; Aisha Alabi for putting on the hijab. If Ukpaka had beaten the student 5 or 10 strokes, it wouldn't have bothered the public but 43 stokes of cane is harsh and inhumane.

In September 2019, The Premium Times published a news where 30 Professors of the University of Ibadan submitted a petition against the school Authority for scheduling Senate meetings to Friday Prayer times. Some Christian Lecturers also fix Classes to Friday Jumat time.

This is not the right platform to discuss how the Christians in leadership Positions in Universities and Government Parastatals deny the Muslims of Job opportunities, Scholarships, Grants, or Work benefits.

In all my years of work, I have enjoyed working under a Muslim faithful than a Christian Devot. A Faithful Muslim will not deny you a job opportunity because of your faith. He will not beat a Christian Nun because of her Regalia. He will not stop you from morning devotions or force you to join him while he is praying. He will not abuse Jesus Christ or Holy Mary.

Tolerance is the best religion. As Christians, we must stop the oppression and cease to preach hatred towards the Muslims. They are not our enemies. We need to teach our children that Christianity is not Superior to Islam and the Pastor is not Holier than the Imam.
Either men will learn to live like brothers or die like beasts (Max Learner, 1949)
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by lildonn222: 8:32am On May 17, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
okay so since ur prophet is not God so ur prophet says you should kill people that insults him? Can you hear what you are saying... What happens to preaching peace, as you claim Islam is a religion of peace or if ur prophet is so powerful why not allow him fight his own battle? It's just like saying we christians we start killing people because one of our prophets was insulted... Islam is still in the dark age and you wonder why people are always skeptical of you guys... If the killings start you people will be the first ones to shout Islamophobia... That's how one of you beheaded a teacher in France because of a cartoon drawing... I don't know the kind of hate they feed u guys with in ur mosque but ur religion needs to undergo a review... And you complain dat you guys are always under surveillance in the western world... You people just keep producing terrorist.. what is the difference between those mobs that killed that girl and boko Haram or Isis?

No Muslim will attack a non Muslim just like that.What you need to understand is Muslims don't joke with their religion,they'll go to extreme lengths if you insult the prophet.Why did the teacher in France draw the cartoon? If a Muslim from north would provoke Igbos in the heart of Igbo land I will blame him for whatever happened.Will you not?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by scally11: 8:32am On May 17, 2022
Safyqueen:

U see all that you wrote there is utter balderdash. Truth is human life is more sanctimonious than any religion. In spectrum ladder, human life is up there in every religion except the religion of piss and headslammer. Now all what you quoted is still rubbish. I finished from oau Ife. In this oau, a whole big room/ hall beside the cafe is given to Muslim. Apart from there a whole upper room in each hall which is also given to them. No one closed any lecture room to them and they are free to use any lecture room in as much no lecture is going on there. Do u know that in this same oau, Muslim has more freedom than any religion and you can type that rubbish. Ask anyone that finished from oau to debunk my fact.
In 2005, when i was in my final year, do u know the same sect of headslammer fought the whole awo hall because they believed they are superior. Do u know several abduction against student violation into the same Islam in Oau. Please spare me unfounded lies about the evil religion. Which no Muslim will abuse a pastor? Where u live in Lagos, anytime they have their evil meeting, there too agenda is to be abusing Christian in their wasiii. Now to the shocker of it all, i served in Sokoto, Rabah lga. Do u know there was a time we were almost killed in the corpers lodge/guesthouse all because a Muslim boy came to fellowship with us. I can't type all the atrocities done by ur brother killers but mind u you guys have lost many would-be follower through the death of Deborah. And tell the author of the rubbish u posted to say another lie because this one is baseless
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Unrated900(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2022
Xscape1993:
I love great minds like you dear.

No time

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2022
lildonn222:
No Muslim will attack a non Muslim just like that.What you need to understand is Muslims don't joke with their religion,they'll go to extreme lengths if you insult the prophet.Why did the teacher in France draw the cartoon? If a Muslim from north would provoke Igbos in the heart of Igbo land I will blame him for whatever happened.Will you not?
So your religion tells you to kill people right?... What kind of diabolic, and barbaric religion strips people of their humanity? Religion is suppose to connect us to our humanity... So u tell ur children to kill anybody that offends his religion abi?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by lildonn222: 1:19pm On May 20, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
So your religion tells you to kill people right?... What kind of diabolic, and barbaric religion strips people of their humanity? Religion is suppose to connect us to our humanity... So u tell ur children to kill anybody that offends his religion abi?
Name one religion or society that doesn't resort to killing at some point.What is humanity ? Don't deceive yourself to kill is also human.Quote me anywhere.Humans are capable of killing and whould kill if pushed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.