Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Experience With Rover 623si - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Experience With Rover 623si (584 Views)

Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos / Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump / ₦70m: Amazing Images Of Land Rover Discovery Converted Into A Mobile Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Rover 623si by Isorshe(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2022
Hi Nairaland family, I am about getting a Rover 623si. Has the following details.
Automatic transmission - selects fine
Engine seems good, drives well with no visible oil leakage
Leather cream interior with well looking exterior, 4 new tires.
Dealer is quoting 600k net

Please who has experience with this car, how durable is it, what's the availability of part like and any other information will be appreciated.
My Google finding shows it was co produced with Rover and Honda.
My fear is its a British design and very few on the road.
What's your take.

Re: Experience With Rover 623si by nurey(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2022
It shares part with honda accord of same year especially european honda accord. Only that the 2.3 engine was made by honda but available mostly in honda prelude buying one with the honda 2.0L would have been better.

Don't mistakenly buy one with rover engine because nah bad market be those engine.
Re: Experience With Rover 623si by TPound(m): 1:39am On May 16, 2022
Isorshe:
Hi Nairaland family, I am about getting a Rover 623si. Has the following details.
Automatic transmission - selects fine
Engine seems good, drives well with no visible oil leakage
Leather cream interior with well looking exterior, 4 new tires.
Dealer is quoting 600k net

Please who has experience with this car, how durable is it, what's the availability of part like and any other information will be appreciated.
My Google finding shows it was co produced with Rover and Honda.
My fear is its a British design and very few on the road.
What's your take.

UK made honda halla

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know When Selling Your Old Car: / Barely Used 2006 Toyota Corolla S @ 2.350 ❌❌Sold Out❌❌ / Indicators Your Vehicle Needs An Oil Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.