Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team (23246 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Treble With Barcelona (Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by erandom801(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2022
codemaniacs:

You said "an still waiting if I'll see a better team dt can dominate domestically and europe like pep barca did"...

Real Madrid also won the sextuple in 2017...

Only Barcelona and Bayern Munich have won the sextuple in football history
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by Timoleon(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2022
paulolee:

lolz...if u remove villa dt u said wasnt a barca player...is dt not 70% of the team?? which b 50% again??

How can 5 of 11 be 70%? Neither is 8 of 23 70%

I have provided verifiable information for you yet you still choose to argue. Do the maths yourself Na.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by paulolee(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2022
Timoleon:

How can 5 of 11 be 70%? Neither is 8 of 23 70%

I have provided verifiable information for you yet you still choose to argue. Do the maths yourself Na.
I simply said spain starting team n u talking 8 of 23?? na d full 23 dey start match??
barca had 7 starters of Spain first 11...I no get power to argue...u win bro...I agree with u...case closed..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by Timoleon(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2022
Guy you Dey Stress me. Only 5 of Barca’s World Cup contingent we’re starters. I have provided the list for you and mentioned the starting 11. If you have contrary evidence provide it. Otherwise good evening.
paulolee:

I simply said spain starting team n u talking 8 of 23?? na d full 23 dey start match??
barca had 7 starters of Spain first 11...I no get power to argue...u win bro...I agree with u...case closed..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by meobizy(f): 5:59pm On May 16, 2022
Nairaland is always posting her achievements. Why then did she catch depression?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by naptu2: 6:12pm On May 16, 2022
meobizy:
Nairaland is always posting her achievements. Why then did she catch depression?

It's right there on the first page.

She was scoring a lot of goals this season and it seemed certain that she would be the highest goal scorer. Then she got injured and was out for 2 months (she was injured in November and came back in January). Asisat Oshoala Injured, To Be Out Of Action For Two Months

She scored a few more goals then she was injured at the Super Falcons camp in Abuja in February. It was the day after that injury was confirmed that she tweeted in frustration. She had only just come back from a 2 month injury and now she was facing another 2 month injury. https://www.nairaland.com/6993500/wafcon-qualifier-ify-onumonus-brace#110349448

She came back in April and yet she still won the Pichichi. She tweeted about it again yesterday. Check out the next post for yesterday's tweet.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by naptu2: 6:14pm On May 16, 2022
meobizy:

Second post.

naptu2:
She was very demoralised and depressed when she got injured a second time because it seems like she was very hungry for the Pichichi and the injury made it seem like she would not get it. She posted the first tweet yesterday after the game against Atletico.

(Many people didn't understand her tweet when she got injured and some people did not understand yesterday's tweet).

Picture 2: Asisat Oshoala and Rasheedat Ajibade during yesterday's game between Atletico Madrid and Barcelona.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by Miraclejunction(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2022
MJBOLT:
there's a season where Barcelona lost just 3 or 4 games overall that season,I can't remember the season.
Their only loss in the league was against Levante.

2019..barca lost their last game against levante,they would have gone unbeaten. Useless valverde rested messi.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by Miraclejunction(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2022
Timoleon:
Don’t blame them. Majority of people just repeat what they have been told over time. In the entire World Cup squad for 2010, the number of Barcelona players in the team did not even amount up to 50% but the idea that peps Barca is the source of all of Spain’s success has been spread so much people can hardly firer truth from fantasy.
Puyol,pique,alba,busquet,iniesta ,xavi,pedro,villa,

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by Timoleon(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2022
Pedro was not a starter. Villa made the team because of his performances for Valencia. He didn’t play for Barca until a month after the World Cup.
Miraclejunction:

Puyol,pique,alba,busquet,iniesta ,xavi,pedro,villa,
alba didn’t even go to the World Cup with Spain. Let alone start.

Below is the list of players that made the World Cup for Spain. The data exists.

Casilas - Real Madrid (starter)

Raul Abiol - Real Madrid

Gerard pique - Barcelona (starter)

Carlos marchena - Valencia

Carles Puyol - Barcelona (starter)

Andres Iniesta - Barcelona (starter)

David Villa - Valencia (starter)

Xavi Hernandez - Barcelona (starter)

Fernando Torres - Liverpool - (starter)

Cesc Fàbregas - Arsenal

Joan Capdevilla - Villarreal (starter)

Victor Valdez - Barcelona

Juan Mata - Valencia

Xabi Alonso - Real Madrid (starter)

Sergio busquets - Barcelona (starter)

Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid (starter)

Alvaro Arbeloa - Real Madrid

Fernando Llorente - Athletico Bilbao

Javi Martinez - Athletic Bilbao

David Silva - Valencia

Jesus Navas - Sevilla

Pepe Reina - Liverpool
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team by Aaay: 7:54pm On May 16, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 4 Barcelona [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16 / Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. / Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.