Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents (68910 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Utanisco(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Go to north and tell them na if you get liver.
If dem get liver
Mk dem come do that shit for house

God punish them
Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2022
ibinaboonline:
What are they still doing in that state? Waiting for El Rufai to show them some kindness? Anyway, I can see why that couple has been living there without issues. The man looks just like them, even dresses like them. I’ll bet they speak Hausa fluently. Unfortunately, they’re still not one of them as long as they aren’t Muslim. Get God, get sense.

Well I decided to school you.

You're asking "what are they still doing in that state? " well for your Information, they do not live in Sokoto or Kaduna, they live in Niger state. And that's their home. It's just like you telling them to pack from their home to seek asylum elsewhere. So calm down, no matter what! That's their land, they were born and raised there and it's the only place they know and recognize as home.

It's just like you telling an Igbo man to run out of his state because Igbos are killing his people, even though they all dress the same, speak the same language and look the same but with different ideology about life.

So take it easy on them. The least you should do is sympathize with them. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by onuman: 10:15pm On May 15, 2022
They are parents of another victim of the inadequacies of one Nigeria.
The political leaders of the 12 northern Sharia states had since put the dividing line on Nigeria through their adoption of Sharia criminal laws that include: death for blasphemy, death for adulterous woman, cutting the hands of thieves, etc.
The young murders merely implemented the punishment systems adopted by their elders.
These punishment systems are alien to the southern regions of Nigeria.
Why political and religious leaders from the southern regions have not detached the southern regions from the Sharia states, remains a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
Seun needs to do a thorough reshuffling of his mods especially the partisan ones

My main was banned because I said EFCC should investigate that fraudulent yahoo boy parading himself as a cryptoboss on FP this afternoon.

He obviously paid the mods for that post.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by wis3(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
Splendor27:
God this innocent parent are in pain seen in there eyes,,what have they done to deserve this God,,It not easy sending child to school this days financialy,looking from the background of the picture this people are not rich but they want the best for there baby girl hoping she will bring happiness to home only for some deluded uncircumcised rapist terrorist to cut her life line of without remorse.....Or it an offence to send child school,,where did they got it wrong God....
If wat she says is bad why not bundle her to appropriate authority for persecution,why just kill someone daughter and sister...

Sincerely God am in pain as the parent right now....
If you don't intervene in her death many will doubt your might...please God..
the authorities will do nothing hence they decided to take the law into their hands.
Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by adams123: 10:18pm On May 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How... can you explain?

She said her colleagues were posting useless religous posts in a group created for academic matters and you call that poor parenting?

Simple English, you people couldn't undestand. The posts were of course considered useless in that forum due to its irrelevance. It would have become useful only if posted in a religous or Islamic forum where it would have been appreciated.

She said...are those posted information related to their exams, are they tests...which were the reasons for creating that WhatsApp group.

What's your understanding of blasphemy? Compare it in different dicos, it will give you same meaning. Did she mention Muhammed or abused his name in that message? Illiteracy is realy a disease.

They should just thank their God that it wasn't a southern girl especially from South west that was treated in that manner. What they saw in Ile Ife years back would have been nothing, compared to what would have happened innthe last 72 hours in reprisals. The buses sent by their leaders to take them home wouldn't have reached abuja before they'd have broken the news to them

Is religion post useless Check your brain. Something that would leads one to paradise and someone is calling it useless?? Killing her is wrong though
Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Ojuntana: 10:18pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

and i will.keep supporting them,hail the people of sokoto
Hail the poverty ravaged and diseased people of sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by wis3(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

yes but the have lynched that wasted soul,thats the must important
you needn't respond to everything.
Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by luka1981(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
Anyone who fight for any religion has just demonstrated that his God is very powerless and if you are angered by this comment then you are a slowpoke.
Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Trojan8(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2022
Abbertee2:
Poor parenting led to her death . So stop playing victim .

You are a FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by onome2013: 10:20pm On May 15, 2022
I wept and wept for the parents. They looks from poor background and Deborah might have been their Messiah that never be
Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Eriokanmi: 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
adams123:

Is religion post useless Check your brain. Something that would leads one to paradise and someone is calling it useless?? Killing her is wrong though
Another illiterate here lol. When i said illiteracy was a disease. I knew i was 100% right. In schools where most people have children, if you post any religious or social matter, quite different from school activities in their WhatsApp group, you could be banned for a term for derailing the group or forum as a parent.

Why not post the supposed paradise message in Islamic WhatsApp group instead? How is that useful in a forum created purposely for exams and academic matters?

I repeat, your brothers were so lucky that girl isn't from our side. The consequences are what you already know

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Splendor27: 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
wis3:
the authorities will do nothing hence they decided to take the law into their hands.
that very bad...
Very soon it wil be eye for eye
Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by grandeoj09(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
Now they know the family, Nigeria as a country will pass through the family, trust hthis blogger knows what they were doing. Why sharing the family pictures? hungerbad .

FutureIsFemale:
JusticeForDeborah
Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by womenareapez: 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
irunoko:
Head slammers are you happy now?

I'm sure her death gives you dopamine
those animals who got erection in killing innocent soul undecided

I dey Lagos come meet me you bastard Muhammad worshipers angry

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Na sand full una two head

Useless Mohammed and useless Allah
Sand is too valuable to be in those empty skulls na wetin dey their head be this undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Johnchrix(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2022
One of the beddest things that could happen to a man is the so called Muslim.. Aboki.. just useless and meant for destruction, the Bible was right.. imagine u can't even comment on their thread as if they run a secret society spit..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents by Arizoner: 10:25pm On May 15, 2022
ukaface:
This isn't fair really.
So heartless

I go dey avoid any Muslim like this o.
Wicked souls
are you really a christian? Thou shall not blaspheme. They are coming for you. Look for where to hide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.