Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Deborah Yakubu; Jungle Justice And My Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Yakubu; Jungle Justice And My Experience (278 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Yakubu; Jungle Justice And My Experience by LocalStandard1(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2022
About two weeks ago the FCTA and a group of police officers came to the area I work, they came to mark a notice of eviction on a part of the community. Nobody knows they were coming, not even the Chief, people started asking questions and some demanded they stop the activity immediately. They were adamant and youths started gathering in numbers to vent their anger so one of the police shot and the bullet hit a young teenager. More youths gathered, pursued the police officers away and besieged the Chief's palace demanding he release the other police so they could lynch them.

I was outside at the time observing as the rampage unfold, tyres were being bunt, people I never thought where that much in the area garthered.

The tension was so high and some people were catching it on camera, more secretly by the way, and before you know it some guys were beating a hausa guy among the crowd for recording. I went closer and together with others stopped them from beating him. Then they turned on me, I didn't see it coming or who did it but blows and more kept coming. They didn't face me head on cos they were cowards but they gathered, even those that don't know what was going on. I saw some weapons and dagger approaching me but others stopped the commotion before it got worse and separated me from the crowd.

Then they pounced on another random guy, he fell , they left him and went after another one in the crowd, and another till some others called them to order.

I learned some things there and then;

1. Violence and the thirst for blood is a spirit
itself. It is always loaking around looking
and waiting for commotion (which is also
a spirit) ​to set in so it can show face.

2. It is triggered by two phenomena, substance abuse and adrenaline rush,
​sometimes insanity.

​The guy I stood up for is a Muslim and Hausa, I didn't mind that because I saw him as human and as a Christian I couldn't stand by and watch.

​I believe one way to stop these wicked acts is to be closer to Jesus Christ and his teachings. The further away you are the more easily you will fall to those spirits I mentioned. That is why you easily find blood shed among people that are far separated from him like those people that killed Deborah and even duplicates that call themselves Christians but there hearts and actions are far from him.

The biggest blasphemy is to take someone's life, to pronounce judgement on one when you are no judge is to kill them, to support it by words is to be complicit. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Apostle Arome Osayi Said About Pastor Kumuyi / DOWNLOAD MP3 Let Them Have Dominion (part 1) Apostle Joshua Selman 10 July 2022 / The Most Dreadful Answer In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.