Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,440 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career (14292 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Retired Supreme Court Justice, Mary Odili At 72 / Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by christm386: 7:27am On May 16, 2022
Wait is wike age mates with tinubu??
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by shinealight(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:
It was glaring the judiciary was supporting the thug.

Why he was compensating judges with SUV’s .

Only of recent I thought about it, that MC Oluomo can become Lagos State Governor.

Cos of its possible for a thug like Wike to become a Governor, then MC Oluomo also stand high chances.

Nonsense! Can MC Oluomo even speak proper English? Give the people of Lagos State some sense pleeeeeease! undecided undecided
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by HRMK: 7:36am On May 16, 2022
SO,THE JUSTICE HAD A HAND IN RETAINING YOU IN POLITICS?NO WONDER YOU HAD TO PAY BACK BY SAVING HER FROM THE HANDS OF SECURITY MEN THAT WANTED TO SEARCH HER HOUSE SOMETIME AGO!BUT THIS IS SAME SOUTHERNER BN EXPECTED TO BECOME THE CJN BUT NOW RETIRED AND OUT!!
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by tamdun: 7:37am On May 16, 2022
Jostoman:
If we have 5 of this woman as supreme Court Judge Nigeria judiciary would have been the best among the three arms of government.
Because her judgement favour ur own people abi

1 Like

Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by Caseless: 7:56am On May 16, 2022

“Now, they were having lunch with her husband and the former state party chairman then, Prince Uche Secondus. And, I was told that my name had been removed in the list. So, I ran down to Government House.

“She has finished her own lunch, left her husband and was entering the vehicle. I said ‘Mummy, I’m finished.’ She asked what happened; I said they’ve removed my name.

“She ran back straight to her husband and informed him. Her husband asked who removed his name. At that time, Secondus had left. The husband then called the security at the gate, they stopped Secondus and ask him to come back.”

So, Secondus that was doing boyboy for Wike recently once had Wike at his own mercy too.

Same wike forced him out office though.

In this life, respect everyone and be good to all.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by abobote: 8:08am On May 16, 2022
We know she has been your back bone.
She helped you to nullified APC Congress in River State, thereby making you to contest unopposed in 2019.
The last but not the least, was how she helped you and Rivers State, against her own state of Imo state, whose slot she used to enter the surpreme, to claim all the oil well in River- Imo boundary

2 Likes

Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by maxzzo1(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Only of recent I thought about it, that MC Oluomo can become Lagos State Governor.

Cos of its possible for a thug like Wike to become a Governor, then MC Oluomo also stand high chances.
This one no get sense.....do u know Wike is a Lawyer and his wife a Judge?

Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by NWAZURUMEE: 8:46am On May 16, 2022
woke knows very well that to get the attention of mighty men to help you, it is easier to go through their wife, justice odili and patience Jonathan is a case study, woke is a guy man

1 Like

Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by sunnyp20(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2022
Lol
Ay77:
She go dey regret am now
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by lekonso: 8:49am On May 16, 2022
Awoleesu:

First, Wike is a full time Barrister. He's a learned guy who's gone through the stream.
There's no basis for comparison between Wike and McOluomo... Your opinion on this tho!

Not speaking for Wike, just stating the facts!
No basis for comparison at all

1 Like

Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by Ladymillion(f): 8:49am On May 16, 2022
Congratulation on the successful retirement of the learned jurist, third woman in Nigeria to Seat at Supreme Court, for the Nairalander that keeps chanting "Nigerian women are useless " please be properly guided.
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by tj2018: 8:57am On May 16, 2022
Babzrockman:

Come again bro

Because her decisions and schemes favors you. That is the problem with Nigerians, when something favors us, then regardless of how bad the judgement is, it's okay

1 Like

Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by kenn4rill(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2022
It's so funny that Mary Odili is age mate with Tinubu....it's really surprising grin
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by PROPHETmichael: 12:00pm On May 16, 2022
Cajal:
She also enjoyed your loots, rivers treasury
God is watching you all

B4 nko? The labourer is worthy of his wages and someone should be properly recompensed for effort.
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by drmuchin: 12:42pm On May 16, 2022
The moral of the story; in all thy struggles get CONNECTION. WITH MONEY U CAN GO FAST BUT CONNECTION WILL GET YOU FARTHER!
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by Kindledlight(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2022
So e don tey wey this woman don dey help the thug.

No wonder.....
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by slimsucre: 4:02pm On May 16, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/15/how-justice-mary-odili-saved-my-political-career-wike/

I know you won't mention how she was among the judges ( inshort she presided that ruling) that decided your supreme court case against APC in your first tenure.
We know you won't say it publicly grin
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by dbonks(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Is an not mistaking, only recently, a Governor in the South West also bought SUVs for Judges is that one also bribe?....if it is not, then you are practically what we call double standard.
Re: Wike: How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 16, 2022
maxzzo1:

This one no get sense.....do u know Wike is a Lawyer and his wife a Judge?

Do you know how many thugs graduate from Nigerian university yearly?

Oh! So being a graduate does not make you a thug?

Same Wike that is a renowned cultist- Supreme Vikings Confraternity

Tell me he is a graduate again and not a thug!

Even his communication spells it out that he is a thug.

Not even a reserved thug, a pure local thug.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Egbetokun Commissions Police Complaints Response Unit In Lagos. / Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape / 2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.