Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape (14283 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by mukina2: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2012
NigeriaNewsdesk Nigeria Newsdesk
Police have reportedly arrested the Emir of Abaji & his two sons, who allegedly organised the escape of a Boko Haram kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto.
https://twitter.com/NigeriaNewsdesk/status/160271828554752000
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Suntemi(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2012
Emir haaa angry angry angry
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2012
9ja na funy county sha
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by namfav(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2012
things like this causes conflict, first they said it was the police commissioner and went as far as to say that ringim was behind it, sahara reporters claiming it was a mob of youth, and after that happened they started to arrest everyone in the street including those that were passerbys, now they are arresting the emir, why? the police and the media alike is totally toothless
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by ogbongzky(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2012
Plenty drama for Naija. hmnn,
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Ninapha(f): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2012
HIP! HIP!!! HIP!!!  HURRAY. 9ja is working.  Give me the Rawlings Formula.

namfav:

things like this causes conflict, first they said it was the police commissioner and went as far as to say that ringim was behind it, sahara reporters claiming it was a mob of youth, and after that happened they started to arrest everyone in the street including those that were passerbys, now they are arresting the emir, why? the police and the media alike is totally toothless

I was not expecting anything less from you so long it involves the North!
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by DeepSoul(f): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2012

This story has too many versions

As at yesterday, I hear he had been re-arrested. Later, I heard his wife and kids have been arrested. Now we are hearing about the Emir's sons.

Way too many versions
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Reggie2(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2012
namfav:

When your people murder hundreds of innocent worshippers on a Xmas Day, no conflict, when they allow a most notorious terrorist to run away, no conflict; but when police arrest suspects for interrogation, there will be conflict. People like you ought to be tracked and put in a cage where you rightly belong, you constitute a public threat.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by omo9ja1(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2012
my people this guy that kill innocent has escape and we take this issue as fun,

whatever the version all we know is that the man behind Christmas bombing has escape
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by bodejohn(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2012
namfav:

Reggie2:

When your people murder hundreds of innocent worshippers on a Xmas Day, no conflict, when they allow a most notorious terrorist to run away, no conflict; but when police arrest suspects for interrogation, there will be conflict. People like you ought to be tracked and put in a cage where you rightly belong, you constitute a public threat.  

@Namfav, I suppose you mean to say confusion.
Sometimes I think people in authority deliberately cause confusion to make us loose track of events.
I suspect that there are so many people involved and the easiest way for them to get out is to confuse everybody including themselves.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by 1Dray(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2012
namfav:

Shut up! Ill.diot hypocrites, when ur fanatic Emir and his two sons were aiding the activities of Boko harams that led to the killing of Christian worshipers on Xmas day in Madalla, u were busy celebrating, now they have been arrested, u r now crying, Cry louder crybaby, Hypocritical bigots!
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by 9jaIhail(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2012
namfav:

shatap you boko haram sympathizer,when will some of you northerners be real and stop blaming fg or national forces whenever they take a bold step to curb the boko haram and it sponsors.this is reason why GEJ has been reluctant in taking a tougher action against this boko haram because most of you northerners will rise up to label whatever action the army took as killing innocent citizen.man you need to be real and stop siding this evil boko haram
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by cbjonstage(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2012
NEMESIS IS CATCHING ALL OF THEM (THE OLOKPAS) , POLICE WEY NO KNOW EM WORK NA WETIN EM BE ?
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by bright007(f): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2012
Wat about the 50 MILLION NAIRA cash reward?Hope its still on cos dats an avenue for me to make money this year.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by babaowo: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2012
Nah today? Naija drama can never end!
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by princepee: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2012
Ehen! Action film don begin this na part two, we dey watch
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by jmaine: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2012
Another story again
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by ifekon: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2012
Dis iz action film, Naija! Let's see how d drama unfolds.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by oderemo(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2012
what a lazy police farce we have in this country of gigantic inefficiency rolling around as police check point collecting and harassing innocent motorist of 20 liara.
most we dash moni at all problems, lazy twats.
even with 500mill.couple with police ineptitude, that guy will still evade them. na today.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Bright2(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2012
pls Government should do everything possible to get back this Almajiri terrorist to judgemt, even if it involve placing the Emir & his family on a deathrow machine,it's welcome.Which kind of people are this? Enjoy good things of the earth they said no,allow those willing to enjoy they said no all they want is to disturb the peace of the Nation! This is just the begining of the arrest.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by chelseabmw(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2012
abeg dem neva see am ooo. . . .i must collect that 50million grin
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2012
i believe nigeria is undergoing a transformation. time will tell whether it is for good or bad. besides, information is the new weapon to control humans- be careful and selective in the information you believe. human being are the same irrespective of race, tribe or ethnicity-at least we originated (originally) from the same source.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by GWslim(f): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2012
How come the Emir was the person held responsible for the police negligent and unprofessional conduct. The politic of conspiracy is showing up.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2012
bright007:

Wat about the 50 MILLION NAIRA cash reward?Hope its still on cos dats an avenue for me to make money this year.

^^^Hehehe grin. Be careful what you wish for. What does it profit a man to gain 50 million naira bounty payment, but spend the rest of his life being scared to death by any and everything, including his own shadow.

The way these boko scum have infiltrated all security agencies and gov't, they'd have identified who you are and be tapping on your shoulder even as you're about going to cash your cheque.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by qeemus: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2012
It may be recalled that Zakari Biu was the Abacha era Torturer who tortured opponents of that regime at various detention centers across Nigeria. He was head of the anti terrorist squad under the Abacha regime.

It may be recalled that the Abacha regime sent many of it's operatives to Libya and North Korea to train as counter insurgent operatives to be unleashed on the prominent pro-democracy activist of that era especially members of NADECO and Wole Soyinka's NALICON.

Upon his ascension to power, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar removed many of those officers from the security forces and arrested Major Hamza Al'Mustapha, the then Chief Security Officer to Abacha who had coordinated the training of these officers.

Given that Zakari Biu was retained in the Force especially after his appearance at the Oputa Panel where he was implicated in so many heinous Abacha era crimes for which he apologized, many in the police force now believe that Zakari Biu is a member of Boko Haram.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by adamaw2tuf: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2012
HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS ON ABOUT,SO DEFEND YOUR WORDS AND TRY TO MOLDE HIS WORDS TO LOOK OR SOUND GOOD AS IF HE (NAMFAVIS NOT ONE OF THE PROBLEMS.
bodejohn:

@Namfav, I suppose you mean to say confusion.
Sometimes I think people in authority deliberately cause confusion to make us loose track of events.
I suspect that there are so many people involved and the easiest way for them to get out is to confuse everybody including themselves.

Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by kwajahafiz(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2012
There is No God but God, and he condemns the souls of the murderers
of his children to eternal damnation,
those who wrongly believe that the quran has given them the right to kill and maim
the children of God in the name of preserving the faith are wrong,
and shall suffer undue penance.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by freecocoa(f): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2012
Na me be actor for this action film.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by closearms3: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2012
this how the list would keep unfolding, and mastermind game plan would be made to a natural scene, the link to this boko haram  saga would be. !finally we can no more bear it , we have  concluded that all Muslims and northers have hands in the boko haram epidemic and terror , that  we have no choice other than to remove and resign all Muslims and northers from all key position .in the country , this prediction list was to sack 10,000muslims and northerner , so the linkage and escape thing is an intentional act .remember the same thing was done to pakistan, when they blame them for illegally camping  of osama, and even made osama the most wanted and a fine of 1million dollars to get him, yet they had him in their  custody .

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tuned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by ALGAMISH: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2012
Too many versions of this news
The media too are not helping matters, some newspapes even reported that Kabir sokoto re-arrested

Sad
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Beaf: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2012
closearms3:

this how the list would keep unfolding, and mastermind game plan would be made to a natural scene, the link to this boko haram  saga would be. !finally we can no more bear it , we have  concluded that all Muslims and northers have hands in the boko haram epidemic and terror , that  we have no choice other than to remove and resign all Muslims and northers from all key position .in the country , this prediction list was to sack 10,000muslims and northerner , so the linkage and escape thing is an intentional act .remember the same thing was done to pakistan, when they blame them for illegally camping  of osama, and even made osama the most wanted and a fine of 1million dollars to get him, yet they had him in their  custody .

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tuned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria

Dude, you should seriously consider talking to someone close, maybe even a health expert. Your post doesn't sound too right.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
God!!! I love this country. God bless Nigeria,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze / We Are Not Ready For Fayose’s Trial Yet – EFCC Begs Court / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.