Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai (1396 Views)

Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Tinubuofemmanu: 9:08pm On May 15, 2022
Now, I believe the Nigerian saying, "No be who first call Police dey win."

How else do you describe the response of Kaduna APC delegates to Amaechi?
If you haven't watched the video, just read this:

Elrufai asked, who will you vote for
And they chorused in affirmation
Dan Amanar, some shouted Amaechi
Elrufai asked again. I thought you said you would vote for Asiwaju; they shouted. No
Elrufai now said, "People say delegates will mot make heaven."
Elrufai asked the speaker, and he shouted, "Dan Amanar."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by kenzysmith: 9:09pm On May 15, 2022
grin stop na

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Cantonese: 9:11pm On May 15, 2022
The same. Politicians. When they see Osinbanjo, they will chorus his name. It is the game if the highest bidder.
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Kyase(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

Elrufai asked again. I thought you said you would vote for Asiwaju; they shouted. No

Hahahaha
After God fear delegates grin

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by kettykings: 9:12pm On May 15, 2022
Who is Dan Amanar , I hope this is not another sai Buhari episode 2

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by helinues: 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Nigerialabalaba: 10:05pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

omo Ibo, u get PhD for lying. Dis na why no aspirant dey chase SE delegates .dat hatred don cast una. shiorr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Ratello: 10:53pm On May 15, 2022
Kyase:

Hahahaha
After God fear delegates grin

Don't you get it, "Delegates are delicate!"
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Penguin2: 11:00pm On May 15, 2022
Na Elrufai be the real BAT grin

He’s not up, he’s not down grin

At the same time, he’s up and he’s down grin

Such a snake.

Tinubu urchins must be in sifia pains. They were expecting Kaduna people to vote for a urinating old man. Naaaah!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by IgbuduMonkey: 11:08pm On May 15, 2022
Snake

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Kilometres: 11:09pm On May 15, 2022
El rufai dey catch cruise
When Osibanjo gets there he would still do the same thing
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Tinubuofemmanu: 11:18pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubu Batists won't sleep tonight. Their betting coupon don cut.

Maybe they will send another Bullion Van to Kaduna Next week

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Oddfinder: 11:20pm On May 15, 2022
Wahala for bat. The endorsement hunter grin grin
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by puremaker7(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

and you are already masturbating, na Mumu you be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by chibrolex(m): 1:14am On May 16, 2022
Amaechi is the man for the top job...Na so en go bi
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by ekukeku(m): 2:06am On May 16, 2022
Dis man Sabi

He is playing his game

He wan cash out from all of Dem

If na u nko
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Gozac: 3:14am On May 16, 2022
chibrolex:
Amaechi is the man for the top job...Na so en go bi
Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared for the job
He's tested and trusted ok
He has the strength, competence, character and capacity to lead Nigeria
He remains the unity candidate as a detribalised Nigerian for one, strong united Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by Gozac: 3:15am On May 16, 2022
Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared for the job
He's tested and trusted ok
He has the strength, competence, character and capacity to lead Nigeria
He remains the unity candidate as a detribalised Nigerian for one, strong united Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by 9japride(m): 4:48am On May 16, 2022
Those presidential candidates should not be deceived. The governor is just toasting them, he's main focus is to become a vice president.
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by DOTian: 4:49am On May 16, 2022
Supporting all Southern aspirants with the hope that they cancel themselves out so that a northerner wins. Very simple politics
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by tit(f): 4:53am On May 16, 2022
So El Rufai never like Tinubu?
After chopping all his money
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:43am On May 16, 2022
Normal Normal, El rufai na Snake nah grin
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by HomoSapiien: 5:45am On May 16, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

Atleast we saw video of Tinubu and elrufai conversation in Kaduna. Show us the video of this conversation now grin grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by 1877ev: 6:48am On May 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai by IgOga(m): 6:55am On May 16, 2022
Video please grin I want to compare something grin

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration / APC Youth Presents Youth Strategy Mobilisation To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Release: Has Peter Obi's Campaign Ended Abruptly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.