Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration (1400 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by trutharena: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kayode Ogundamisi Expose the Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration for Tinubu.

The sensible campaign strategy would be to win over some of the Yoruba electorate who are undecided about Tinubu but, no, you guys are too "odoyo" to understand politics. Attacking those Yoruba actors for doing exactly what Igbo Artist's are doing for Mazi Obi is a wrong move.

Source: https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1542208180029095937?s=20&t=gI82kx1DDUliFDdMSoWNJg

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Born2Breed(f): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
That tuberculosis is affecting this slowpoke brain.

Take your drugs old hag.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Flier: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
It’s going to turn full Tribal before December

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by trutharena: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Flier:

Well at this rate it will because those Yoruba sitting on the fence will get the memo.

The Igbos always use the cancel culture as a weapon. Silence every other dissenting voice completely and label them efulefu kind.

Why should a Yoruba actor supporting a Yoruba man be a problem? Do these guy mean that no Yoruba should support Tinubu at all?

This is where the hypocrisy stinks. Anytime an Igbo actor/artist come out openly to support Peter Obi, they will be happy but anytime a Yoruba actor/artist do same for Tinubu then they tag them tribalists and etc. Same Ibo people that have always tagged Yorubas Fulani slaves and etc until now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Qtrpst4: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
That's tifnubu last strategy, but we go shock am.

Replace Obi with ikpeazu and see our reactions. Tribal bigots

Look at the same actors acting tifnubu script in 2015. This will never happen again

Flier:

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Moh247: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool

Who even send the Obidient morronic nuisance

Finally we have Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu a Yoruba man, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar a Fulani and Peter Obi an Ibo going head to head

It's time to finally seperate the inferior from the superior... The empty noise makers from the achievers... The Nuisance from the Intellects

Go and deploy all the Mkpurinmiri division tactics in the world, call us Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Christian,. Call us slave or Afonjaa. We will demistify and relegate you to were you belong "Dot in a circle" , "Marginalised 5%ter"

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Qtrpst4: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
The so called Yoruba sitting on the fence no dey feel inflation because their market separate. The only thing your tifnubu knows is tribe and nothing else.

The picture you posted there, did they stop non Igbos from attending? Is waje and omawumi igbo? Abi you wan deny sey she no follow for the concert?

trutharena:

Well at this rate it will because those Yoruba sitting on the fence will get the memo.

The Igbos always use the cancel culture as a weapon. Silence every other dissenting voice completely and label them efulefu kind.

Why should a Yoruba actor supporting a Yoruba man be a problem? Do these guy mean that no Yoruba should support Tinubu at all?

This is where the hypocrisy stink

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by trutharena: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:
Igbos are still living in 17 century

Imagine using violence and threat as campaign strategy

And they’re shouting Nigeria youths

How can this people be thinking like fools .. and believe Nigerians are fooled with their IPOB agenda

Obi lost already

Power to the people

No be today them start. One of their main influncer said something similar last week. Threatening anyone openly displaying Tinubu logo in the East with death. Yet same these guys are left alone to do what they want in the SW.

I think the Yorubas are suddenly losing our voice because of this useless wanting to be seen as fair to all. This is craziness of the highest order.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Qtrpst4: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Another urchin don show

Frigga13:
Igbos are still living in 17 century

Imagine using violence and threat as campaign strategy

And they’re shouting Nigeria youths

How can this people be thinking like fools .. and believe Nigerians are fooled with their IPOB agenda

Obi lost already

Power to the people

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by trutharena: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
The so called Yoruba sitting on the fence no dey feel inflation because their market separate. The only thing your tifnubu knows is tribe and nothing else.

The picture you posted there, did they stop non Igbos from attending? Is waje and omawumi igbo? Abi you wan deny sey she no follow for the concert?

IPOB terrorists, you are another Obituary delusionist.

Tinubu Lagos is still by far better than Obi Anambra in terms of lifting people from poverty.

Even Obi indigenes are running to Lagos to survive. I will VOTE Tinubu for propserity rather than voting Obi who have no visible achievement besides reeling Chinese statistics and giving false hope.

10 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by helinues: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
This Obi's supporters are overdoing their support and campaign
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Qtrpst4: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yes, the same way you voted for buhari for prosperity. No body stops you from voting for your drug baron

trutharena:

IPOB terrorists, you are another Obituary delusionist.

Tinubu Lagos is still by far better than Obi Anambra in terms of lifting people from poverty.

Even Obi indigenes are running to Lagos to survive. I will VOTE Tinubu for propserity rather than voting Obi who have no visible achievement besides reeling Chinese statistics and giving false hope.

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Qtrpst4: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
You no go shot up? Abi you want make I face you now. P.....

helinues:
This Obi's supporters are overdoing their support and campaign

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by helinues: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:

So because they are feeling inflation they shouldn't support who they think would turn things around for them?

Must everyone support what you guys ee supporting?

Is there no freedom of association?

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by helinues: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You no go shot up? Abi you want make I face you now. P.....

Who is this?

Where did you come from?

Better look face
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by hopman98: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obituary ones are full of hate abeg. Just because they exercised their right to freedom of expression by supporting their own candidate, they were attacked, called names, abused and threatened. Pls list the major achievement of PO, let me know. U guys are uneducated walahi, go and study FHR b4 u quote me abeg
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Majesty2(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obidient followers are fools, so don't blame those braindead akpu munching gorillas

100% BATified.... Who wan die should go and die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by hammer567: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kayode Ogundamisi is a well known biggot.

BREAKING: Kayode Ogundamisi caught trying to incite Hausas against Igbos with fake pics

https://www.nairaland.com/2729904/yoruba-kayode-ogundamisi-exposed-inciting

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Quest7777: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
The same actors nzuzu that told us Buhari is the best thing after slice bread?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by javaguru: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
can someone help explain what's going on
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Factcheck0001: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
trutharena:

No be today them start. One of their main influncer said something similar last week. Threatening anyone openly displaying Tinubu logo in the East with death. Yet same these guys are left alone to do what they want in the SW.

I think the Yorubas are suddenly losing our voice because of this useless wanting to be seen as fair to all. This is craziness of the highest order.

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by hammer567: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
KAYTODE SHOULD GO AND HIDE HIS FACE IN SHAME AND PRAY WE DONT GET UK POLICE TO JAIL HIM FOR INCITEMENT AS HE DID ADEYINKA GRANDSON.

BETTER SHUT UP NOW.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
My own is that, every one should support who ever he likes be it Devil or Angel.
But all of us will feel it, if we make the wrong choices again this country will collapse
As for me I have every reason to support Peter Obi and as for Tinubu supporters they have every reason to support him.
No one is 100% good all of us have wickness but I would love 75% of Nigerians to support PETER OBI so that we can move from consumption to production
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by ThatFairGuy1: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
That's Hypocrisy from their end.

They'll blackmail yours, prevent and defend theirs.

I'm BATIfied.

I miss Nairaland anyway

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Qtrpst4: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
You know sey if I start you go begin call mynd44 and lalasticlalala, respect your self Nah oh

helinues:

Who is this?

Where did you come from?

Better look face
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by HilcomTech(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
ok
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by kponkedenge(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Every idiot will just post a picture and accuse Igbos of tribalism and the Tinubu bigotry machine will pick it up from there.

I wonder if this is the campaign you will do and expect to get votes from the South generally?

And if you're banking on the votes from the North to compliment the SW votes, then you all will be in for a huge shock.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by KingofAnambra: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are social media bandits that are actively enagaged in cyber terrorism. They are codedly waging a cyber war against all other Nigerian tribes except igbos. I am igbo so i know what i'm saying. The sophisticated Yoruba fools forming civilized sitting on the fence, hope you can see the cyber terrorism my people are waging against your tribe? Una eyes go clear. That's why i like Ijaws and Northerners, they give you fire for fire. Nobody has monopoly of madness undecided
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration by Smithkafors(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Una no get story..... Una no dey insult Hausa people?, na only Igbos u a see..... Most Nigerians see Tinubu as corrupt and is expected, stop deceiving una self. As if you guys wanted to vote PO. Was it not here you guys openly abused pastor Osibanjo because he was coming out for president?. The same thing you guys do in Lagos. The people who has been playing tribal card is yoruba. Abi na today una start?.
Comot make we see road!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter / Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South / Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.