Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) (33440 Views)

Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2022
abobote:
HBD beautiful.

My first two sons age mate, and I Senior Davido with about 10yrs

You have twin boys? cheesy
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by toujurs: 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
pretydiva:
The last pic is dope kiss
You didn't see our African giant, as a toy beside her grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
Mode99:
I think Davido have this special love for her ...

I agree.
There's this special bond between them.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Dikegodspower(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
Happy' birthday imade, but na everyday be her birthday?
Blc we celebrated her sometime last week
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:35pm On May 16, 2022
Omo Baba Olowo Happy Birthday
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by izubext007: 3:36pm On May 16, 2022
She is not that beautiful shall.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Abbertee2: 3:37pm On May 16, 2022
Daestro1:
He better takes her out before this religion of piss people kill her and burn her.

And they love to kidnap pissfully too.

Oh, they love to slaughter villages too.

Oh they love to forcefully marry young girls too.

Is there an end to the problem caused by the religion of piss in this world?

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2022
We are patiently waiting
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Lota11(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
The toy resemble Burnaboy(Odogwu) grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by africantony: 3:42pm On May 16, 2022
Bam photos
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by proprince(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2022
How many kids baba get sef.

Wey be say every week one of his son or daugh undecidedter dey celebrate bday
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by LocalStandard1(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2022
Is that not the doll someone said resembles Bornaboy?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2022
That doll resemble Burna Boy.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Adedeji3764(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
Newscollect247 is One of Nigeria's greatest news and media sites, and the best place to go for the most up-to-date information on news and entertainment from throughout the country and around the world.

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2022
Free 2 Days Training Reveals The Right Way To Sell Your Products On WhatsApp So You Can Make Massive Sales

Dear Business Owner,

I understand how painful and frustrating it is to advertise your great products on WhatsApp only to get little or no sales.

You may sometimes ask yourself, what exactly is wrong?

Having a great product or services isn't enough to start making sales on WhatsApp, you also need to learn how to build an audience of people who are ready to pay for your products.

When you learn how to generate potential customers for your business you can't go broke.

That's why I'm organizing a 2 days free training on WhatsApp where I'll teach you the right way to sell your products on WhatsApp so you can build a hot buying audience on Whatsapp that can consistently pay for your products.

If you want to be part of this training click the link on my signature.

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 16, 2022
PeinDanzo:
Congrats David . .Sha no use the small baby girl for sacrifice
The same way your papa don pound all your siblings for mortar abi?

PUREBRED GOAT
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Akharmony: 3:58pm On May 16, 2022
Like play she go turn 18yr old. . Davido the only billionaire son who knows wht he wnt and went after it. .
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by dupetemec: 3:58pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by damiloladuke: 3:59pm On May 16, 2022
Wow
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by AmuEbule: 4:11pm On May 16, 2022
Real men and their daughters. Inseparable! I thank God for giving me one and I thank Davido for spending quality time with his kids.

Oya wailers, keep whining, cry yourselves to sleep or look for the nearest transformer and do the needful grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 4:13pm On May 16, 2022
This is beautiful, it's nice to see how he tries to get involved in the lives of his kids
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by penjm: 4:14pm On May 16, 2022
PeinDanzo:
Congrats David . .Sha no use the small baby girl for sacrifice
is this ur wish for the little one?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:17pm On May 16, 2022
abobote:
HBD beautiful.

My first two sons age mate, and I Senior Davido with about 10yrs

First 2 sons.
You have 2 baby mamas or they're twins?

I ask in peace o.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 16, 2022
Tenah:
Davido loves this girl so much

Dads and first girl

Its an everlasting union.

Just like Mum and first boy too. The boy will automatically become the new husband.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 16, 2022
Imade is so cute.

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Lionelbhass(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2022
Davido and his kids en
No need for DNA test
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:41pm On May 16, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Lionelbhass(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Dads and first girl

Its an everlasting union.

Just like Mum and first boy too. The boy will automatically become the new husband.
You’ve got me on this one.
My dad gets jealous when I’m with my mom, pops thinks i will take his wife away from him

Eniola Ajao Stuns In Curvy Birthday Photos / Wizkid Signs UBA Deal / 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS]