Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) (33452 Views)

Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 16, 2022
Lionelbhass:

You’ve got me on this one.
My dad gets jealous when I’m with my mom, pops thinks i will take his wife away from him

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Teazerr4: 5:07pm On May 16, 2022
Ogamysamo:
happy birthday baby madel grin

same with my kid sister she was 7years on 13th

na only money differenciate!

but even still one day she go enjoy
absolutely, happy birthday to your kid sis
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:28pm On May 16, 2022
PeinDanzo:
Congrats David . .Sha no use the small baby girl for sacrifice

Another brainless youth spotted
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Her mom is a baby mama, her day is a baby papa. I see her continuing the family legacy when she comes of age.

This I have seen.
pedophiles are eagerly waiting for her to grow breasts so they'll start sexualizing her especially the headslammers them no dey take eyes see premature girls

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Bbbw: 8:07pm On May 16, 2022
Really
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Berankis: 8:51pm On May 16, 2022
Eventhough, he is rich, he appreciates little things...
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Yinksy09(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday Imade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures / Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 / IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.