Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,154 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe (467 Views)

Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / 9 Killed In Dayton In The 2nd Mass Shooting In The US In 24 Hours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by panafrican(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2022
There are too many White people in America. They should go back to their war -torn Europe and fight each other in those never ending European wars instead of targeting
Black.
Re: Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by HITsquad: 12:47am On May 16, 2022
Caucasians are the only race in America that don't get a tag!

They refer others as "African Americans" "Asian Americans".... Even the aboriginal inhabitants of the so called America, they refer them as "Indians or native Americans"

but them? Oh simply "Americans" they don't get a tag naaah they would tell you "Oh we discovered America"

How on earth you Gon discover someplace that people already live in? How?

I hate these people!

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by panafrican(m): 2:22am On May 16, 2022
HITsquad:
Caucasians are the only race in America that don't get a tag!

They refer others as "African Americans" "Asian Americans".... Even the aboriginal inhabitants of the so called America, they refer them as "Indians or native Americans"

but them? Oh simply "Americans" they don't get a tag naaah they would tell you "Oh we discovered America"

How on earth you Gon discover someplace that people already live in? How?

I hate these people!

They are confused and crazy.
Re: Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by tillaman(m): 2:35am On May 16, 2022
panafrican:

They are confused and crazy.
the most annoying part is when you accuse them of being racist then you hear words like how can I be racist my Girlfriend is black
I find that even more offensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by panafrican(m): 2:38am On May 16, 2022
tillaman:
the most annoying part is when you accuse them of being racist then you hear words like how can I be racist my Girlfriend is black
I find that even more offensive
They can't think.
A low IQ white who drops out of High school would accuse Black people of stealing "his feature ".
come on, fool.
People should look a them in the face and say " You are a drug addicted loser, why are you blaming Black? ".
Re: Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by tillaman(m): 2:44am On May 16, 2022
panafrican:

They can't think.
A low IQ white who drops out of High school would accuse Black people of stealing "his feature ".
come on, fool.
People should look a them in the face and say " You are a drug addicted loser, why are you blaming Black? ".

yeah when things don’t go their way it’s always the black man’s doing
The black man stole their future after they were enslaved to labour
They had black folks use coloured bathroom
Coloured wings in a buses, they did things unimaginable to the black folks
They even had us sit in the zoos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by panafrican(m): 3:00am On May 16, 2022
tillaman:
yeah when things don’t go their way it’s always the black man’s doing
The black man stole their future after they were enslaved to labour
They had black folks use coloured bathroom
Coloured wings in a buses, they did things unimaginable to the black folks
They even had us sit in the zoos
And they say they are "blessed " !!!!!!!!!
Pfffff.
Ship the trash back to Europe.
Re: Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by tamdun: 1:31pm On May 16, 2022
panafrican:
There are too many White people in America. They should go back to their war -torn Europe and fight each other in those never ending European wars instead of targeting
Black.
I think Europe is the problem of the world, these people went around the world, kill natives and claimed their land, from America to Australia, same European went to India,Pakistan, China, Africa etc to colonize them and those fuckers are still doing it today thru their evil union called NATO
Re: Shooting In Buffalo NY: White People In America Should Go Back To Europe by panafrican(m): 1:27am On May 19, 2022
tamdun:

I think Europe is the problem of the world, these people went around the world, kill natives and claimed their land, from America to Australia, same European went to India,Pakistan, China, Africa etc to colonize them and those fuckers are still doing it today thru their evil union called NATO
Trouble started the day when White decided to claim being humans, you bet !

(1) (Reply)

US Hypersonic Missile Fails In Test Yet Again / 1 Euro Equals 1 Dollar . / Are You Pro-east Or Pro-west? These People Think We're Stupid - Uganda President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.