Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her (42649 Views)

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2022
Johnny147147:
I don't even know these people
you are living under a stone ?

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by integrity16(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lord knows how many times i have masterbated on kehinde bankole sexy photos.
Scientist fit use the heat energy from my rigorous hands action to generate electricity for a village.

LOL!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by phemmyfour: 11:16am On May 16, 2022
Pauloo104:
Nice

Wait, why kehinde bankole?

I don't even like these new generation actors & actresses

They speak too much English with their lekki genes....

They can't act like ini edo, mercy johnson

Tufiaka, well they are amateur actors & actresses anyways
I prefer this new Nollywood generation to stereotyped ini edo and mercy Johnson in old Nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Johnny147147: 11:20am On May 16, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
you are living under a stone ?

I still can't comprehend what u wrote up there
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by naijapikin2(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2022
See how they are celebrating immorality in the society, and they are criticizing chrisland students... I'm no prophet of doom, but we shall soon see season 2 of another "chrisland-like" event.. then we'll begin to sheepishly criticize.. but we condone it with these and bb naija..
Jah help us
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by shaggy007(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Scientist fit use the heat energy from my rigorous hands action to generate electricity for a village.

grin

grin
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2022
Daestro1:
that religion of piss will kill and burn your corpse to prove that they are pissful
Move on, stop spreading hate...

It's even funny wallahi

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by lebete3000: 11:26am On May 16, 2022
ursullalinda:
I know next year Kehind will win something.....her role in blood sisters na die.....she finished work there.....big congrats once again Osas you deserve your win

Oh so na she be the bad wife to the 1st son wey dem dey fvck anyhow for there?

She don really change oh, compared to October 1st. Be like she don dey use cream. Liked her better when she was dark, now couldn't even recognize her again sef...

3 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Florasilver: 11:33am On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

By next week now you will create a topic here on Nairaland to lament how masturbation has ruined your life! Better desist now that you still have some sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by oyeb15: 11:53am On May 16, 2022
I don't even know any of them. Which one is MCVAC self?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by drmuchin: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
GirlPower
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Carot: 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

i'd love to fùck osas igodaro
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Carot: 12:27pm On May 16, 2022
Angelfrost:
Well, the awards are largely based on votes, so I understand.

I still don't know what special or outstanding thing Osas did in Rattlesnake to earn that award.

Then again... I'm really no longer into Nollywood. The legends of the game have all retired or died!

Sadly, same with Hollywood! undecided
i have a crush on osas. Do you have her contact
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Carot: 12:30pm On May 16, 2022
justicechichex:
Most times these awards are won based on popularity... Besides Osas is more finer than her.
i wish osas have my baby
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by highoctane: 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
Crazeworld:
The media force news down people's throat. I've been seeing the two names since last week but I don't even know who they are. Now I have to go look them up on Google before all this small shildren tok say I'm not updated undecided
That's what I have been doing here in Lilongwe
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by AsawanaDgreat: 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
Them fine sha
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Yabsun(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2022
oyeb15:
I don't even know any of them. Which one is MCVAC self?
You try to make your comment comical but it's not actually. Try harder. AMVCA is arguably biggest movies award in Nigeria just as Headies award is for music. And for you not to know those actors and the award itself, then you are justified only if you've spent entire life outside the shore of Nigeria or you stick to only foreign movies. Aside those, you're just an attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by madjune(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
Bankole is by far a better actress than Osas.

I don't know the standards they used here.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Dowins1(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
Omo this two fine I wish, I will marry a beautiful girl in this life
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Aolfooties(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2022
My 2 babes in a pic

Aolfooties is your sure made in Nigeria footies plug. 100% leather. Check signature
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by SugarGirl44(f): 2:40pm On May 16, 2022
Crazeworld:
The media force news down people's throat. I've been seeing the two names since last week but I don't even know who they are. Now I have to go look them up on Google before all this small shildren tok say I'm not updated undecided

Sowy o grin grin
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by MyAmericandream(f): 3:02pm On May 16, 2022
ursullalinda:
I know next year Kehind will win something.....her role in blood sisters na die.....she finished work there.....big congrats once again Osas you deserve your win
She is not the protagonist in that series neither is she a supporting actress. She won’t be nominated.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:55pm On May 16, 2022
Crazeworld:
Kehinde Bankole has been an actress if not in the 1990s atleast early 2000. Except you didn’t watch Super story and the rest.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by NaijaCars4sale: 4:54pm On May 16, 2022
This is a good one
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by justicechichex: 5:07pm On May 16, 2022
Carot:
i wish osas have my baby

Bros calm down, we're dating already..
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by ALFADOS(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2022
StagethemTVee:
The winner of the Best actress category at the recently concluded African Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Osas Ighodaro is seen being celebrated by one of the actresses who post out in the category Kehinde Bankole.

Both actresses are seen praising and hyping each other and showing sisterly love despite the highly competitive award ceremony that produced one of them as a winner in the same category.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK6KgmLlIxA

na open teeth I come see ooh lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls / Rukky Sanda's New Butt Draws Envy From Colleagues [PICS] / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.