Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine (4867 Views)

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs / Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by Svlla: 2:41pm On May 16, 2022
No need to think far

The Secretary of Defence and Pentagon Boss; Oga Llyod don call his Russian Counterpart Shoigu 2 days ago about the matter.

So am not surprised to see US top military personnels being captured in Ukriane

NB: last time US and Russia defence chiefs spoke was in February, 2 weeks before the invasion.

Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by DerrickzB: 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Propaganda

Even with pictorial evidence, you still Dey shout propaganda!! Una head no just correct!!
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by DerrickzB: 3:46pm On May 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Because like me, you’re too smart to fall for fairytales.

Smart enough that even with picture you are still dumb and arguing!!! Congratulations, award for smartness!! Abeg rest!!

Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
DerrickzB:

Smart enough that even with picture you are still dumb and arguing!!! Congratulations, award for smartness!! Abeg rest!!

I don’t believe everything people make up and post on the internet. Rest well.
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by pacino26(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2022
tamdun:

Sepuku for this modern age? Sepuku is too brutal abeg

No be small dagger and sword again?
Is a simple stuffs na
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by crazysam001: 6:43pm On May 16, 2022
This news dey for only nairaland
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by tamdun: 8:32pm On May 16, 2022
pacino26:

No be small dagger and sword again?
Is a simple stuffs na
Sepuku is brutal, u have to cut open ur stomach/organs, imagine the pain the person will go thru
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Many of those military guys still in that azov steel are foreign mercenaries from the west. Most of them will start surrendering this week because the bombardment will be too much for them. grin

The western media lying houses dont talk about the war like before. Aljazeera is much concerned about their journalist that was killed, BBC talks more about Finland & Sweden joining NATO, CNN is outright lies & propaganda, so I don't bother myself with them. I will continue to say this, propaganda will not win you a war. undecided
Pro Putin
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by baralatie(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I don’t believe everything people make up and post on the internet. Rest well.
But you can believe that ukraine is winning the war?
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:42pm On May 16, 2022
baralatie:

But you can believe that ukraine is winning the war?

I can believe that Russia is not winning the war. The timeline and other factors reported by Western and Eastern sources make it clear.
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by baralatie(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I can believe that Russia is not winning the war. The timeline and other factors reported by Western and Eastern sources make it clear.
You are contradicting yourself based on your last comment.
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:45pm On May 16, 2022
baralatie:

You are contradicting yourself based on your last comment.

I’m not contradicting myself at all. You’re speaking of two separate comments. Two things can be true at once.
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by baralatie(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m not contradicting myself at all. You’re speaking of two separate comments. Two things can be true at once.
You are still contradicting yourself
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by Merisbankie(m): 12:46am On May 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Eastern Propaganda. Few ex US military personnel are fighting in Ukraine because Dept of Defense made it clear that joining would cause their payments and pensions to be cut.

Fake news. Wishful thinking. Eastern Propaganda
so they second pic was beautifully edited
lmao
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by Merisbankie(m): 12:48am On May 17, 2022
BritishNaija:
Fake ass news
prove
Re: U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine by pacino26(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2022
tamdun:

Sepuku is brutal, u have to cut open ur stomach/organs, imagine the pain the person will go thru

Another samurai usually helps by cutting off the head before the pain kicks in. grin grin

President Abdoulaye Wade Concedes Defeat In Senegalese Poll. / Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America / Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection