Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Devops - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Devops (250 Views)

From A Class Teacher To Tech (DevOps) | progress Log / Common Challenges To Devops And How To Resolve Them / I Will Train You On Devops Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devops by varunsngh: 6:11am On May 16, 2022
Is DevOps very tough?
Re: Devops by divlsingh: 8:08am On May 16, 2022
DevOps is one of the most popular sets of practices being taken up by organizations all over the world so that the Development team and Operations team can automate and integrate the processes between software development and IT teams.

I won’t say it is tough, but yes it has a lot of processes, principles, and tools that make the learning of DevOps a bit of a challenge. But with the right amount of time, patience, and hard work you can learn it. In addition to this, it also depends on the sources you prefer to take up.

In order to get an in-depth understanding of the need for DevOps Training, do have a look.

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Seller On Mql5.com / How Entertainment Mobile Apps Are Impacting The Industry / Where Do I Learn Web Development At Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.