Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine (509 Views)

Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine / Kenyan Dead Man Screams In Pain As He Is Cut In The Leg During Embalming (Pix) / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Sundaland: 6:39am On May 16, 2022
A Russian soldier in Ukraine told his mother over the phone that his superior shot himself just to go home, according to audio released by Ukrainian officials.

A recording of the intercepted phone call was published Saturday on Facebook by the Ukrainian Defense Ministry's Main Intelligence Directorate.

The soldier, who says he is 20, can be heard complaining to his mother that the war will not end soon and that he doesn't want to be there.

"This Ukraine does not interest me at all. I need to come back and quit," he said, explaining that many other Russian soldiers do not want to be there either.

Read more
https://newsbreakforum.com/story/russian-commander-shot-himself-in-leg-to-leave-war-in-ukraine/

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Sundaland: 6:39am On May 16, 2022
Let the war end please!
Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Northernblood5(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2022
Lol, if na you wetin you go do?
Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Kingpin1000: 6:55am On May 16, 2022
The western media can not go lower.
What a ridiculous story.
Unfortunately it is Zelensky who just changed his commander when He is winning the war grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:56am On May 16, 2022
Tears can be heard in the young soldiers voice.

Surely his commander wasn’t the only member of the Russian military who committed this cowardly act.
Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Sundaland: 7:02am On May 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The western media can not go lower.
What a ridiculous story.
Unfortunately it is Zelensky who just changed his commander when He is winning the war grin grin grin

Did you listen to the phone conversation posted on Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by samuelgodson(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2022
Sundaland:

I really wish dis war can just come to an end asap....... A lot of people are gone cuz of it.......anyway d call might have been done on purpose by d Russians to spread a false narrative......... This is war....... Propagandas nd false narrative are very useful tools......... Propaganda to spread fear in d enemy's camp......... False narrative to make d enemy over confident so der can make serious mistakes................ Anyway hopefully it all comes to an end soon

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by ObamaMessi: 7:24am On May 16, 2022
Can you just imagine? putin what have u done?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Kingpin1000: 7:29am On May 16, 2022
Sundaland:

Listen to propaganda?
Use your head na.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Sundaland: 8:12am On May 16, 2022
samuelgodson:
I really wish dis war can just come to an end asap....... A lot of people are gone cuz of it.......anyway d call might have been done on purpose by d Russians to spread a false narrative......... This is war....... Propagandas nd false narrative are very useful tools......... Propaganda to spread fear in d enemy's camp......... False narrative to make d enemy over confident so der can make serious mistakes................ Anyway hopefully it all comes to an end soon

Very sad! I pray for it to end

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Sundaland: 8:14am On May 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Listen to propaganda?
Use your head na.

I only asked a question. I didn’t listen to it coz I don’t understand the language. I thought you did, so you can help interpret
Re: Russian Soldier Says Commander ‘shot Himself In The Leg’ To Leave War In Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2022
Nonsense

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Kosovo Envoy Slams US Over Crisis / Donbass Referendum Results Revealed / Rishi Sunak Is The New British Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.