Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window (34513 Views)

Father Who Ran Into Burning House To Save Baby Twins Gets Burned Beyond Recognit / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by didabap: 7:28am On May 16, 2022
Nice one
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Lightorder: 7:30am On May 16, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

While other people are saving lives, northern Nigerians are destroying lives for their beloved Idiotîc prophet who was so usêlèss when he was alive and over usêlèss when he died.
you could only replicate the life who follow or you call a prophet. What you do today is exactly what your prophet did. Mobsters
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Nyanabo(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2022
Lessons learnt : Give birth to children you can afford to take care of. Children that won't be bothersome.
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Eriokanmi: 7:30am On May 16, 2022
Women and shopping. They don't look back on time once they enter market grin
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Nobody: 7:32am On May 16, 2022
FutureisFemale
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Shadysen: 7:34am On May 16, 2022
Not in Nigeria
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by NOwazobia: 7:38am On May 16, 2022
Another bravery I see here is the kid's bravery, her energy, her resolve.

How she manage to hold the whole weight of her body with those tiny hands, without letting go, her hands must have been strained, tired, weary (considering that she is a 3years old kid), still she hold on, quite longer

The time they saw her dangling, and the time they climb to that floor must have been well over 5minutes, but she hold on all along dangling.

The guy even have to convinced her to let go... Indeed, she is brave.

7 Likes

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by bluefilm: 7:39am On May 16, 2022
Hero man?

Does it mean he drinks Hero Beer?
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Nobody: 7:41am On May 16, 2022
LordGuru1:
Yeah. If only the real Heros will Manup and stop being Cowards, that girl would have still being now.
I love this shįt grin

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:41am On May 16, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

While other people are saving lives, northern Nigerians are destroying lives for their beloved Idiotîc prophet who was so usêlèss when he was alive and over usêlèss when he died.
And their evil media urchin BBC is spreading lies about the happenings.

Those journalists will meet their lo

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Bamzyriches451: 7:44am On May 16, 2022
Damn!
Nice one..... The man take style resemble my mgbada.

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by everythinggirly(f): 7:45am On May 16, 2022
He's such a nice man.
Where is the mother of that child? Some ladies tho.
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Richy4(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2022
This children will not give parents HBP shocked.. which kin thing be this?

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Nobody: 7:51am On May 16, 2022
See the guy head like mango seed grin
look the 3rd picture very well before you quote me
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Aior25: 7:53am On May 16, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Ha you no like your life
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Truvelisback(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2022
The whites don't joke with the lives of Children, even in their Movies. They can risk their lives to save Children whether it is theirs or not.
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by doggedfighter(f): 7:57am On May 16, 2022
yemzzy22:
Some woman nowadays don't even have time for their normal jobs taking care of their kids all they do now is getting into unnecessary things how can you leave a 3 year old baby and go for shopping isn't that stupidity thank God she was saved

Babysitting is their Normal job ??
You say?

Yet you guys say they bring nothing to the table?

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Eriokanmi: 7:58am On May 16, 2022
Hero!

Please i want to ask one funny question this morning and my sincere apologies to my Muslim brothers and sisters amongst us reading this.

Why are the foreheads of those who brought Islam to us aren't having that tick, dark spot unlike our people here in Nigeria and some African countries? They're mostly fair and are supposed to be the ones having that dark dot and more revealing on their foreheads. I've been to the Islamic countries and haven't noticed this dots at all yet, they observe all the prayers.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2022
That is why men were tasked to love and women to honor. It is only a man that can sacrifice even his life for a stranger or his friends. A woman will NEVER take such risk except for her own child. Not to denigrate women but it is what it is…the best a man can expect from a woman is loyalty and respect…not love.
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Shimran(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Not a single day pass without Islam been mentioned. Alhamdulillh (Praise be to God)
Even America will never get that chance to wipe out Islam.
Fact: Islam lives till the end.
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by saintruky(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2022
Women n shopping sha.... Na only God fit help them...
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by naijapikin2(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2022
Sabit na the man wey sabi.. kudos..
In Nigeria we don't have heroes, we only have gulder and budweiser... No Star..
If you catch my drift. grin
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2022
This man don BLOW!
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by jaxxy(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2022
Nice
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by pocohantas(f): 8:15am On May 16, 2022
yemzzy22:
Some woman nowadays don't even have time for their normal jobs taking care of their kids all they do now is getting into unnecessary things how can you leave a 3 year old baby and go for shopping isn't that stupidity thank God she was saved

Yes, mothers take calculated risks that backfire sometimes. She most likely didn't leave the child alone AWAKE. Probably put him/her to sleep and thought she would be back before he wakes. Even our Nigerian mothers did it. Some still do it.

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by frankmoney(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2022
JayTripz:
I can be your Hero baby.....Nice one
ironically I was listening to this song just now and saw your comment grin
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Nobody: 8:15am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=IamV post=112875746]That innate instinct in every man to protect & save both women & children,even though it might require putting their life on the line.

[/qu

...is what has led to the fall of great men ! That woman's child should be taken away from her, and given to the husband, she must undergo 10months training under a carer ,and given a license to have a child, all this nonsense things women do is so disturbing !

"No man should have to die because of a woman's fault" let's protect the "Men" who are the light bearers of modern Civilization and trailblazers of Justice
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Alwaysready(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2022
Ook
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by TheRedpillguy: 8:24am On May 16, 2022
Men are scum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.