Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window (34512 Views)

Father Who Ran Into Burning House To Save Baby Twins Gets Burned Beyond Recognit / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by thorpido(m): 8:25am On May 16, 2022
Well,I can't blame the mother too much but she ought to have ensured the child was adequately protected.
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by vickydevoka(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Still most women will insult men... and say they are of no use to the world
Women always Blame me for their problems . Especially black women. I just hate any woman with black skin. Their reasoning towards life sucks

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by OlawaleBammie: 8:42am On May 16, 2022
ArchiLimited:
A woman left her own 3 year old child alone at home to go shopping? Hmmm

And later they wil be saying they re the one solely taking care of kids till he grow beards.

Awon futureisfemale oloriibu, alayebaje gbogbo
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Papichulostunne(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2022
ArchiLimited:
A woman left her own 3 year old child alone at home to go shopping? Hmmm

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

Hope u will design it in a way that a 3yr old can be left alone and the mother can go shopping?
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by winner37(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2022
Some Nigerians I know will be busy making videos clips and having a full galary of pictures of the girl hang first before doing anything.....

More power to the man
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Richy4(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hero!

Please i want to ask one funny question this morning and my sincere apologies to my Muslim brothers and sisters amongst us reading this.

Why are the foreheads of those who brought Islam to us aren't having that tick, dark spot unlike our people here in Nigeria and some African countries? They're mostly fair and are supposed to be the ones having that dark dot and more revealing on their foreheads. I've been to the Islamic countries and haven't noticed this dots at all yet, they observe all the prayers.

Thanks

I guess because they have a better well cushioned rugs at home, better praying rugs in their places of worship..
while their poor nation's counterpart got only mat that can't protect the forehead.. and the poorer u are the harder u hit your head for answers prayer..

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by blingxx(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Still most women will insult men... and say they are of no use to the world

Men goes to war and die protecting their country
Men bulid 99% of every manmade object on Earth
A man is only loved when he has something to provide

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Eriokanmi: 9:26am On May 16, 2022
Richy4:

I guess because they have a better well cushioned rugs at home, better praying rugs in their places of worship..
while their poor nation's counterpart got only mat that can't protect the forehead.. and the poorer u are the harder u hit your head for answers prayer..
Well you could be right but what of the likes of Adamu Garuba, that apc youth campaigner who recently decamped, the majority of their elites and politicians too. Is this also a sign of poverty cos they can easily afford the best of cushions
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by We4all: 10:07am On May 16, 2022
vickydevoka:

Women always Blame me for their problems . Especially black women. I just hate any woman with black skin. Their reasoning towards life sucks

Alaye, then what are you doing here on a forum full of women with black skin?
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Richy4(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Well you could be right but what of the likes of Adamu Garuba, that apc youth campaigner who recently decamped, the majority of their elites and politicians too. Is this also a sign of poverty cos they can easily afford the best of cushions

I think it's not about the question of if they can afford it or not buddy... It's about the awareness of what constantly doing something over and over since birth can do to an individual...

Since he was born, the place where he prays daily, is it on a hard surface or not?... is it cushioned since birth? etc.. If as a Christian one knees in prayer constantly from childhood to adulthood, 3 times daily on a hard surface... the knees would have explained it by now..

Many mosque in Nigeria especially the one in villages does not have rugs or well cushioned place of worship...many prays in their homes as well with ordinary mat...Most spread their mats sideways to accommodate other people and the length is not enough to protect their foreheads..
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2022
Where are all those useless Feminist wannabes Wailers on nairaland....

A Woman can never do this .
We are not equal and would never be..
Fools.
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Starcy(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2022
That is braveness. I admire his courage
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by ArchiLimited: 11:08am On May 16, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Hope u will design it in a way that a 3yr old can be left alone and the mother can go shopping?

Lool

1 Like

Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by Testimony1988(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2022
He did well, congrats to him.
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2022
That is Bravery
Re: Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window by iamL(f): 5:31pm On May 16, 2022
Without reading the story I know it can never be a Nigeria man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.